Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if it was one of Vanessa Feltz daughters
I still think it's Katona's daughter with a few 'red herrings' thrown in like 'well respected'. Many of the clues fit.

I don't think it's Feltz, her daughters seem very close to her

Reactions: 24
I still think it's Katona's daughter with a few 'red herrings' thrown in like 'well respected'. Many of the clues fit.

It put me off she said everyone loved her mum (who loves KK? 🤣) also to my knowledge Kerry hasn’t really had any proper work for a good few years and isn’t really on TV that much

Reactions: 23
Oooh I wonder who it actually is though, someone we’d least expect probably. That poor daughter, she really has struggled, still struggling, I’ve said this many times that fame and lots of money often is so destructive, I compare my little normal life, which is packed full of fun and laughs, I luckily have the most wonderful family (well my sister is an absolute pain, but we all just ignore her nonsense these days, that’s a story for another day😀) and the most gorgeous friends, I know I’m way more blessed than these zeleb people, their lives look so depressing at times, just constantly chasing fame and trying to get back their fading looks.

Reading that part where she rarely sees her mother and when she does it still affects her, gee that really seems where P & J are at now, especially J. Think they both keep their distance now and who can blame them, I believe J and P both really dislike SB. Nice one Skank alienated your kids and now you’ve started on the youngest two, that mother in the article sounds a nightmare but Skank is probably a 100x worse. Think P & J due to Andre will be ok going forward, sorry to say unless B & J are released from her clutches soon I can’t see it being the same for them 😔
Love this!!! I’m so grateful for my life and my husband and kids and family i wouldn’t trade it for any amount of money 😍🥰
I feel sorry for people like KP because they will never know true love, their narcissistic ways always win.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It put me off she said everyone loved her mum (who loves KK? 🤣) also to my knowledge Kerry hasn’t really had any proper work for a good few years and isn’t really on TV that much
I think she could be referring to the goodwill that Kerry got when she was in I'm A Celeb and around the time of her marriage to Brian, before her goodwill plummeted.
I can't stand KK she is horrible

Reactions: 18
I am from a theatrical family ... my sisters are twins, when they kicked off not wanting to go on stage it was too much to handle ... but, as a child I had no choice. Even now Mum will not accept that I was miserable ... she still tells me that I was 'lucky' ... the truth is that it set me up for a lifetime of trauma that has now given me Fibromyalgia ... I have been in therapy most of my adult life because of my childhood ... Kipper will have convinced herself that it's what the children want because she did ... I would add that the real monster is AFP because Kipper was damaged in childhood ... I have a LOT of aces ... far far beyond the average person ... those aces affected me far more than my sisters because I took the brunt of it for them ... my younger sister only needed 7 sessions of EMDR to be ok ... I am currently at over 30 sessions ... I am not posting this for sympathy, just for people to understand

---

BOOM ... insurance claim ... quids in for her valueless crap
I totally understand, my ACE score is 7. I also ended up with fibro, I also have M.E and have had very fluctuating mental health over the years. I was alienated from my dad from the age of 3 and it fucks you up. Kieran does not deserve this, those children definitely don’t deserve this and that skanky witch should be in jail. She probably won’t, she always seems to get away with everything and when Kieran eventually gets the kids back she will be shouting from the rooftops about how he stole them from her 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Oooh myyyy gawwwwd..... Is she hoping this will expand her Irish audience I wonder...?!!! (Printed in the Irish Sun...)

...and her waist seems strangely slimmer/curvier than normal.... I wonder how that happened... (cough...)
What we need is a devout Krustie with a large library of ‘in the wild’ photos to step up to the mark and plant a real-life face onto every absurd filtered to duck face Skank disguises herself with and puts onto her insta, OF, FB and red-tops.

You know who you are, don’t hide behind any paltry excuses like husbands, children, jobs or any other similar wastes of time, we need you, and we need you NOW.

Those poor Irish are going to be gutted when she turns up and is no more than a scruffy, short-arsed, middle-aged woman in a wig, false teeth, and a lumpy scarred face rigid with pancake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Chevrolet,
The Sun are still digging at it after Slapgate. It wouldn't take much

i think it could be Esther Ranzen. one of her daughters had ME when she was a teen and she went on and on about it in the press for years. Constant interviews then nothing after she came of age.

Reactions: 21
But this is Pricey the narc, her whole focus is on her and her shallow world and how she sees things. Seems like 'Bunny' is a sort of character to her, she can be a Bunny and Bunny is expected to act like her and like all the same 'cute' girly things she does........ If she ever had another girl she'd probably call it Barbie 🤢
Or Miracle 😂😂

Or Ryan MiraCole 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I follow her on Instagram and she seems quite close to her kids. Although she lives in the US now so doesn't see them a lot.
One of Trisha’s daughter’s spoke out about her mother not being there when she needed her as she was too busy sorting others problems out on her chat show. Trisha’s daughter also spoke about her struggles with alcohol and drugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Gotta get my hands on a ticket.. like who isn't just desperate to meet Katie Fuckin Price.. to heckle and throw great big fat goose eggs at it
I was going to suggest a trip
Yes, I vaguely remember some reality show where Alicia had a baby and her daughter was acting more like her sister’s mother than Alicia was. The daughter was also parenting Alicia too. I remember at the time thinking how awful it was this young woman was behaving like a real life Saffy, (Ab Fab). I can’t recall another infamous mother/daughter with such a dynamic
I couldn’t remember her name but I remember watching that. She took her daughter out of school and dragged her abroad to care for her after her cosmetic surgeries. On one episode her daughter (Georgia?) begged to be allowed to go to school but she made her go with her. She had the baby Papaya with Simon Jordan so she could get money from him because I think she had financial problems…….. Remind you of anyone 🤔.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was going to suggest a trip

I couldn’t remember her name but I remember watching that. She took her daughter out of school and dragged her abroad to care for her after her cosmetic surgeries. On one episode her daughter (Georgia?) begged to be allowed to go to school but she made her go with her. She had the baby Papaya with Simon Jordan so she could get money from him because I think she had financial problems…….. Remind you of anyone 🤔.
I remember her on cbb, and she seemed sweet but dim. She had very severe body dysmorphia and was very plastic surgery problematic too.
Remind you of anyone...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
over the shoulder, boulder holders.... i havnt heard that saying ( for a bra ) for a long time , 😂
When I worked for the Cown-sill in a picturesque town called Gravesend, I had a really nice figure with large boobs and the men that worked there said they should phone the Medway Sling Company for support! :oops:🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
With the exception of Harvey, KFP seemed set on saddling her children with the most dreadful names. Of course, their fathers were complicit with this. PA seemed thankfully to have taken a different more mature direction with naming his subsequent children.
They're not great names, but compared to some celebrities they're positively normal.

*cough*NickCannon*cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some down at heel nightspot in Ireland?
How much would they pay her for that?
The travel costs alone for her and her entourage would dwarf any fee?
Will she tell the tax man?
Surely travel and accommodation would be covered by the venue? It's pretty standard - I were her agent, I'd make sure it was in the contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.