Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see CBB is making a return, maybe she is signing up to go back in there. She likes to repeat everything. But would that really 'shock' like she said? :unsure:

Shows possible: The Apprentice. Masked Singer. Love Island. Big Brother. Or, she could have just been saying all that in the hope someone would sign her up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see CBB is making a return, maybe she is signing up to go back in there. She likes to repeat everything. But would that really 'shock' like she said? :unsure:

Shows possible: The Apprentice. Masked Singer. Love Island. Big Brother. Or, she could have just been saying all that in the hope someone would sign her up. :ROFLMAO:
god help us

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I expected a furious rant about the parental alienation campaign. Although that might benefit the campaign by KP drawing more attention to it! Wonder what's going on?
i bet poor keiron is awaiting another police pick up soon, thats all she got now. some sort of deflection on to others, holiday, keiron police pick up, Harvey, kids, on the piss with slymi and all the queens, photos with bikini and bins and repeat etc., ohh forgot,loved up couple... no we had that this week, i remember now. hope the coppers are keeping an eye on the old bag and have bugged her phones,they gonna get her next time (if they havnt already) ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Animal hospital , Bad ink ( us show looking for tit tattoos) Presenting the love of dogs, How to look good naked, love is blind( with sinkboy) interior design masters, and she would be a great presenter if they brought back “ wish you were here”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

i read that as cbeebies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Afternoon everyone ❤
Well another boring day in skankyland just proves what a non existent zleb couple her and sink boy actually are, the only time anyone is remotely interested is when she stages pictures (driving, bin walks or H) or Sophie the source phones the press with a story of "they've split their back together, Pricey Towers has been burgled or vandalised, kidnap threats and so many offers of work" i agree something's got skank worried and she's trying to keep a lid on it but what.
1, plod have or are going to pay her a visit in regards to kierans allegations.
2, SS finally pulled their fingers out and about to do something about the kids.
3, she's had a few legal letters about the BH and is trying to cover the money trail.
4, the mortgage company have finally started eviction proceedings.
5, her recent 3D lips have exploded or become infected.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Afternoon everyone ❤
Well another boring day in skankyland just proves what a non existent zleb couple her and sink boy actually are, the only time anyone is remotely interested is when she stages pictures (driving, bin walks or H) or Sophie the source phones the press with a story of "they've split their back together, Pricey Towers has been burgled or vandalised, kidnap threats and so many offers of work" i agree something's got skank worried and she's trying to keep a lid on it but what.
2, SS finally pulled their fingers out and about to do something about the kids.
3, she's had a few legal letters about the BH and is trying to cover the money trail.
All of the above please! I want all of the above to be happening right now, her head would 🤯 please universe let all this be true 🙏🏻.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

More like appearing on - Botched Bodies UK, Dr Who
1682510867455.png
or if they turn the video game, Dragon Quest into a programme she could play the Sorceress
1682511179949.png
I think she's too much of a liability for anyone to give her a massive show now. Too loud, erratic & unreliable. Those day's are long gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the exception of Harvey, KFP seemed set on saddling her children with the most dreadful names. Of course, their fathers were complicit with this. PA seemed thankfully to have taken a different more mature direction with naming his subsequent children.
I think Pete did try though, she apparently wanted to call Princess 'Disney' and Jnr, Duke or Prince or something. She picks weird character names
as if she's incapable of seeing them as a regular human being. Weirdo!

• Wow
Afternoon everyone ❤
Stan , I can really see myself going to a supermarket in a few years, and outside will be some scruffy old unwashed dollop,rat tail hair, in a tracksuit , with a face like a welders bench, some gormless looking git standing next to her in what looks like a baby grow making her roll ups, and all you can hear is her voice , sounding like rubbing a cheese grater on a blackboard, “ Big issue? Big issue please, buy big issue”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stan , I can really see myself going to a supermarket in a few years, and outside will be some scruffy old unwashed dollop,rat tail hair, in a tracksuit , with a face like a welders bench, some gormless looking git standing next to her in what looks like a baby grow making her roll ups, and all you can hear is her voice , sounding like rubbing a cheese grater on a blackboard, “ Big issue? Big issue please, buy big issue”
And stumps as teeth. She's already doing a 'trial run' looking at some of her pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ, she's built like a zanussi fridge, with all the grace and personality of one as well...

• Haha

You forgot "Hoarders:buried alive" or "scrapheap challenge"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Afternoon everyone ❤
Be good if everyone of the above was happening :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That article seems unlikely to be about KK. Her daughter Molly hasn't graduated from anywhere - she's also only 21 - the person in the article would be several years older (post graduation independence etc). I am trying to think of 1990s/early 2000s TV personalities pre social media etc!
She has graduated from some theatre diploma course in Dublin last year. There were photos of her in the gown and cap.

Anyway, I'm not sure who it is but I'll throw in Lorraine Kelly, although I know nothing about her except I think she has a daughter.
---
Skanky is quiet, she's probably plotting her next move, the only real activity is
on FB, still posting her bikini photos. Today she is asking what people are doing
today and some of the replies are rather odd.
It won't be her posting those questions though, it's just to keep the mum fans clicking. It's all to sell her rancid barf bombs and polyester prison jumpsuits.
---
Afternoon everyone ❤
Yassss, all of the above please!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.