Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the Daily Fail is headlining on the hunt for the queen of money mules, with several if the mules being found guilty of transporting dirty cash to Dubai. Wonder if any other individuals are starting to worry about frequent trips outside the UK?

Reactions: 29
I’ve just been reading about a cash smuggling ring who have been caught in Dubai. They are still looking for the head organiser, but models and influencers were smuggling millions through from the Uk in their luggage. You have to wonder if Skanky is involved in something like this with her frequent trips to Thailand. If she is, please let her get caught very soon.
---
I see the Daily Fail is headlining on the hunt for the queen of money mules, with several if the mules being found guilty of transporting dirty cash to Dubai. Wonder if any other individuals are starting to worry about frequent trips outside the UK?
Posted at the same time! Great minds :)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You forgot "Hoarders:buried alive" or "scrapheap challenge"
Mind you , having seen the demented one talking about wagatha Christie , her usual gobbledegook, incoherent bleeping nonsense, I think it’s got a career on gogglebox , serious for once , that would be brill

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You forgot "Hoarders:buried alive" or "scrapheap challenge"
Scrapheap challenge could also be about one of her next surgeries 😁
---
I’ve just been reading about a cash smuggling ring who have been caught in Dubai. They are still looking for the head organiser, but models and influencers were smuggling millions through from the Uk in their luggage. You have to wonder if Skanky is involved in something like this with her frequent trips to Thailand. If she is, please let her get caught very soon.
---

Posted at the same time! Great minds :)
Interesting, Rymi's other client Wayne Lineker was jailed for smuggling money years ago. Then you have Crawl with his drug boss
friend who got jailed. it's all very hmmmmmmmmm worthy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If I called my daughter, Bunny, the last ‘sexy’ getup
I’d be wearing would be one where I dressed up as a bunny. Weird. Perhaps she’s harbouring aspirations of Bunny becoming a playboy bunny 🤢

Jesus Christ! Don't give it ideas. Over Kierans dead body!

Reactions: 12
Interesting bit from that Mirror article. Who do we know who flew first class recently? Whatever was going on, it would have to be worth more than the 12k ticket! Apparently going 1st class is a quicker check in too, so means less chance of sniffer dogs in queues.

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 13.40.13.png

---
So Sinky's mate knew how to smuggle stuff :unsure:

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 13.44.38.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
she prob does not have a contract as the venue is advertising normal admission price i would think they are not paying her anything more like Ryan is friends with the people who run it and have begged can she turn up and turn it into a event (she is not a crowd puller so would not entice many more people to the club with her name)i think the £15 it as been said she is charging is to have your picture taken with her draped over you and that is all she will be getting paid it is all for the PR hinting she is still wanted if she had been making the kind of money she hints at over the last 3 years while bankrupt she would now not be bankrupt she was given the chance to pay 12k a month but could not even manage that,(they only reason i can see for the bankruptcy going on this long is because what she says she is making in the media and all the work she is doing and the expenses she is claiming is for work(going to Thailand 3 times for work BUT WHAT WORK ACTUALLY COMES FROM THESE TRIPS NONE) is not adding up to what paperwork she is showing the bankruptcy so they are looking into this JUST LIKE BECKER if she as been and they can prove it(they will make sure they have the right evidence) she will be charged it took about 5 years to get Becker BUT THEY DID GET HIM IN THE END
The thing I don't get either is the £12K a month was what she was voluntarily offering to pay, so therefore you can assume that she was expecting ( or had work lined up) to raise probably at least double that to enable her to have plenty left to live on given her lavish lifestyle. So if she was expecting to earn say approx £300K in a year where was it all coming from? Or where did it all go? I agree with you that she isn't 'getting away' with anything on the BH front, they are just taking their time and gathering more evidence against her. In the meantime she THINKS she is getting away with it so when the hammer does fall it will be an even greater shock to her. Well that's my hope anyway.
---
She has graduated from some theatre diploma course in Dublin last year. There were photos of her in the gown and cap.

Anyway, I'm not sure who it is but I'll throw in Lorraine Kelly, although I know nothing about her except I think she has a daughter.
---

It won't be her posting those questions though, it's just to keep the mum fans clicking. It's all to sell her rancid barf bombs and polyester prison jumpsuits.
---

Yassss, all of the above please!
When Molly left to move to Ireland age 16 didn't KK make some huge fuss in the press about her going to Ireland to become a doctor? Never did believe that as a. 16 was too young and b. find it hard to imagine a child of KK being smart enough to become a doctor!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She has graduated from some theatre diploma course in Dublin last year. There were photos of her in the gown and cap.

Anyway, I'm not sure who it is but I'll throw in Lorraine Kelly, although I know nothing about her except I think she has a daughter.
---

It won't be her posting those questions though, it's just to keep the mum fans clicking. It's all to sell her rancid barf bombs and polyester prison jumpsuits.
---

Yassss, all of the above please!
Omg the Growler Helena?hmmm detest her..she can duck off with her merkin.👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing I don't get either is the £12K a month was what she was voluntarily offering to pay, so therefore you can assume that she was expecting ( or had work lined up) to raise probably at least double that to enable her to have plenty left to live on given her lavish lifestyle. So if she was expecting to earn say approx £300K in a year where was it all coming from? Or where did it all go? I agree with you that she isn't 'getting away' with anything on the BH front, they are just taking their time and gathering more evidence against her. In the meantime she THINKS she is getting away with it so when the hammer does fall it will be an even greater shock to her. Well that's my hope anyway.
---

When Molly left to move to Ireland age 16 didn't KK make some huge fuss in the press about her going to Ireland to become a doctor? Never did believe that as a. 16 was too young and b. find it hard to imagine a child of KK being smart enough to become a doctor!
Yes the 12k was an amount she was supposed to pay after her 'normal' living costs. That's why I think she'll be in serious trouble at some point. You can't earn 250k or more a year and then just not bother to pay what you owe. She's either held onto the money or will be claiming her income has dropped...but must have hidden it. No way can she hide that amount and it not be investigated.
---
Omg the Growler Helena?hmmm detest her..she can duck off with her merkin.👀
Yes the Growler Dolly 😂 . I thought I'd throw her in because she seems so sickly sweet and nice. It would be quite funny if she was a complete
mega witch. ( not for her daughter of course!)

• Haha
I honestly think she is up to some real Dodgy stuff,Sinkcunt involved as well.I hope it’s being investigated,she is bankrupt needs money..ideal going on holidays soooo many times.

Reactions: 19
I honestly think she is up to some real Dodgy stuff,Sinkcunt involved as well.I hope it’s being investigated,she is bankrupt needs money..ideal going on holidays soooo many times.
Taking the kids would mean more bags too if she was smuggling something, a couple on their own with loads of bags would seem more suspicious.

Did someone at one point say she was being asked to do weird things for cash by rich blokes through only fans? I can see it be a natural
progression to maybe agree to other favours, such as smuggling. If all the circles you start mixing in are so dodgy. Either that or she could
be taking her own cash out of the country?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Taking the kids would mean more bags too if she was smuggling something, a couple on their own with loads of bags would seem more suspicious.

Did someone at one point say she was being asked to do weird things for cash by rich blokes through only fans? I can see it be a natural
progression to maybe agree to other favours, such as smuggling. If all the circles you start mixing in are so dodgy. Either that or she could
be taking her own cash out of the country?
I watch these Customs programmes on afternoon telly so I don't see how she can be shifting cash abroad or back in when there are measures in place to stop it. One show is 15 years old (really contemporary then!), but they have dogs who can smell money just like the ones who detect drugs or foodstuffs - she'd be caught easily with her Pwicey Woods case stuffed with used tenners.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

I thought she said surgeon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watch these Customs programmes on afternoon telly so I don't see how she can be shifting cash abroad or back in when there are measures in place to stop it. One show is 15 years old (really contemporary then!), but they have dogs who can smell money just like the ones who detect drugs or foodstuffs - she'd be caught easily with her Pwicey Woods case stuffed with used tenners.
Maybe.....as per the Mirror article quoted above, some people go business class to avoid the sniffers. She would also have
her own stench to hide anything suspicious. 😁 They can also vacuum pack the money which makes it a bit less whiffy. She has to be doing something suspicious with all her strange trips.

Reactions: 15
Gosh....!!

View attachment 2128865
Her eyes are twice the size then compared to now.
I agree the only reality program she’s suitable for is Botched. She’d be the freak they have on every episode that they turn down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Price is as fishy as it smells. There is no way possible that duck wit generates that level of income to live the life it it allegedly does. As for Coal and his second hand car empire making a multimillionaire that is laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She could be bringing it back in her flange though Rita, that would disguise the smell and put the sniffer dogs off for sure!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.