Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, that recap from DC!!!
How many times does she use "I/me/my" in it.
The woman is TOTALLY self-absorbed.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Is the Liz woman from the company that films the MM and sells it to Channel 4?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Katie love - save yourself some time and give Junior's room a miss.
He won't be even setting foot in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
There’s no such thing as paparazzi anymore. All these outings and candid captured photos are prearranged.
I think Kieron should do a tell all interview after the court case and nail her shut. At least Bunny and Jet would be able to look at it when they are older and see he tried to fight for them.
Keiron shoukd invest a couple of thousand on a private investigator to find out who are these people his kids are being left with, and holidaying with.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine if it turned out that PA was asked to go on I'm a celeb but turned it down. Would love to see her face then 🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Katie love - save yourself some time and give Junior's room a miss.
He won't be even setting foot in it.
She's living in the past. Junior is nearly 18, not a child anymore. And probably soon moving into his own place as an adult, why would he need a specific 'room' at the MM, he barely ever goes there anyway. Anyway she lies and lies and lies and lies. Intervention needed soon on Bunny and Jett. Hope Kieran is raising his concerns with the school also and that teachers keeping a close eye on Bunny for signs of neglect/behavioural issue. God knows what Jett is up to all day. Kieran even used to be on the school parents association, helping out at the school and with fundraising activities - guessing that since all this KP tit accelerated, he isn't anymore. Can't imagine other parents at this small rural CoE school would be thrilled with their kids going to the MM for parties/play either. Increased risk of kids being isolated. So sad for kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
So Liz Mills did a Q & A about MM but she got KP bragging about what she is doing in the future

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Liz Mills did a Q & A about MM but she got KP bragging about what she is doing in the future
you mean what she fantasises about doing nothing will come on any of it(maybe the so called tv that women can sell for her comedy tv is always welcome)no one with real money will back anything she wants to set up(beauty studio shop etc)and any bank will not touch her and lend her anything with her bankruptcy record even after she is discharged from bankruptcy IF THAT EVER HAPPENS)

Reactions: 22
I'm going to be very candid and honest here. I've never made it a secret I struggle with alcohol. Yesterday the social came and yeeted my daughter to her Dads - just like that. Took her from my house and away. No warning, no nothing. So how in the bleeping hell is this bleep able to keep those kids whilst being a natural disaster?!!

Off note, I'm utterly devasted and kinda want to hurt myself but this is probably a good thing, a wake up call. I'll get my mental health back in line and have my wean back in my house, where she belongs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 122
I’ve just caught up.Thanks @ Dc16 for the recap.Its just a stream of consciousness isn’t it? I really feel she was touting for work ideas.This Liz person is wanting to work with her, but they just need content that the stations might be interested in.
It would really be funny if it wasn’t for the presence and participation of Bunny.That little girl was encouraged to repeat the OF quote, and she definitely has been prepped by Mummy.At best it is distasteful, at worst it is disturbing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’ve just caught up.Thanks @ Dc16 for the recap.Its just a stream of consciousness isn’t it? I really feel she was touting for work ideas.This Liz person is wanting to work with her, but they just need content that the stations might be interested in.
It would really be funny if it wasn’t for the presence and participation of Bunny.That little girl was encouraged to repeat the OF quote, and she definitely has been prepped by Mummy.At best it is distasteful, at worst it is disturbing.
So trying to get people to invest in you by encouraging your young daughter to say she wants to be on OF. Not sure that is the best plan

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm going to be very candid and honest here. I've never made it a secret I struggle with alcohol. Yesterday the social came and yeeted my daughter to her Dads - just like that. Took her from my house and away. No warning, no nothing. So how in the bleeping hell is this bleep able to keep those kids whilst being a natural disaster?!!

Off note, I'm utterly devasted and kinda want to hurt myself but this is probably a good thing, a wake up call. I'll get my mental health back in line and have my wean back in my house, where she belongs.
Sending you so much love - reach out when you are struggling. X

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So looking at it very plainly, in black and white with no context.... Are C4 condoning the sexualisation of an 8 year old!?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Part 2
My sister organised it all for me and she said it was wizard of Oz and that I was playing the wicked witch, so I told the kids to like watch Wizard of Oz and I said look I’m going to be the WW the one who is likes paints herself green and then I find out I’m doing sleeping beauty, completely different. So yes, if you want to come to Liverpool, I’ll be there, staying up there in Liverpool doing panto, I can’t wait. LOVE IT.

When are you doing another tv programme? That’s why Liz is here, OMG you wait, obviously can’t tell you, we definitely can’t the one we have discussed today, everyone would be so shocked. I love it, it’s that exciting that everyone has to sign NDAs which are where people can’t talk and everything about it and the other one that we are doing, I can’t say, that’s just as good, Oh my god it’s exciting, it’s about time I have good, I know I’m going through crap as well, like bankruptcy, this that, life pressures, like we all do, but, I’ve still got a bright future, I’m in a good place and I’ve started driving and don’t believe everything you read that’s in the papers, if I would risk driving a car uninsured and not taxed and people forget Cole is a car dealer so, you know I’m trying out all different cars at the moment.

Liz says we are going to wrap this up. Katie doesn’t want to stop talking.

How many more rooms do you have to complete? Oh my god, there’s loads, but actually guys, would you like to see me do the house up and more reality stuff?

Can I see your couch? Yes, this couch I had it made for me (shows couch)

Will you be doing another series and will you be doing the outside pool? Would you like anymore babies? Of course! Always. So with the low income, people who don’t know me would think I’m high maintenance, I’m actually not at all, for all you girls out there it’s important, I think, to always have your hair nice and washed, eyebrows and you don’t always have to have lashes, but even nails, (shows nails) but look how bad that is, I’ve had no time to have extensions, they are actually my own nails for once, but painted nails and toes, eyebrows and hair, I thinks important and you don’t have to have money to do that, you can go to Superdrug and pluck your own eyebrows, and everyone’s got to wash their hair and if you can’t afford to get your hair coloured you can get that spray that does the roots and get it in Boots. Ummmmm, but yeah my house I didn’t spend loads doing it up, it’s just being creative I would say.

Liz: Are we doing any books, we might do a MM craft book might we? Yeah I want to bring out like ummm, right so, did any of you see, yeah KP Equestrian, cos I started that, the thing is when you start a business, clothes and stuff, you’ve got to put money into it, start small and build from there. Ummmm, I need a new autobiography, you know my last autobiography, ended, as you would know, when I did my vows with Kieran, that’s how long ago, that was. (Liz says we can fill another 2 books can’t we) Well, shall I let you into a secret, very soon, you might see my life through a theatre, and there’s someone, I’m not saying the name, ummm I’m going to whisper it to you, do you remember her, yeah, she wants to write my life, put it as a Netflix story like a series. (Liz that’s great)

How’s your mum? Yeah (turns to Liz mmmm, ) yep my mum’s doing good, yeah she’s good. Subject change.

I wouldn’t train people to ride horses, as I’m not qualified, but I would definitely do something around therapy with horses like equine therapy, but there’s so much I want to do it’s driving my head nuts. Ummmm Youtube, do you know what I love doing YT but it’s so hard getting subscribers for YT and you have to be on it all the time, I don’t really know if I’m a YT person.

Introduces Liz reels off Strictly and XFactor saying I thought you did these? Big Brother back in the day, telling her to big herself up. Liz is just as nuts as me, yeah, an older version (Bet she was chuffed with that)

Mmm Megan Fox, that would be good.

So have you noticed with my kids, we’ve bought them up the same, so Junior, I suppose he more like Pete, he plays it safe, more reserved, you know, but Princess, you wait, she’s such a mini me umm different personality, Harvey is Harvey, he actually rang me earlier crying, it’s like mummy I need you, I miss you, but he only went home 2 days ago , but I’m seeing him again on Sunday, Jett, he’s quite shy errr and Bunny , well as you can see, she’s a nightmare, absolute nightmare. Oh yeah also, lot people are saying am I doing IAC? As per the video on this link (saves me some typing!)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/22109081/katie-price-im-a-celeb-legends-peter-andre/

KP being interrupted…Why have you cut me off?

Re changing her house name. Do you know what, is this possible, does anyone know, my house has already got a name, do you know if I could actually change it to Mucky Mansion? Cos I want to bring out a homeware range called MM, Mucky Mansion.

My stable, I’ve decided in the last series they were done really quick, I want to paint them all pink, yes, all pink and have all white posts and rails, it looks really American and Barbie and I want to have a big flag in my field , a massive flag, in the field with that sign on (Katie puts up her middle finger) it, because when all the drones come over from the paps, I’m basically saying duck you. Oh my god and my Barbie Jeep out there that doesn’t work I’m going to use that as a flower pot , you’ll have to watch the show, I’m going to put it on the bank and take the roof off it and have it as a flower pot.

What else, would you ever do another reality series, I hope so. Well that is the plan errrr with the MM to do more reality. Will you be doing outside pool etc, also if there is anyone out there who wanna be part of the show and do anything be in contact, there’s not even an email on MM?Do you have plans to landscape the garden? (Liz replies, yep in the future) she reads several questions out, bit boring here,

You’re very down to earth (says one person) I’m just me, you’ll find the people who have been in it a long time are normally quite down to earth aren’t they. People who do like reality shows these days, or people who says they are influences (think she meant influencers) not all of them, but they are normally up their arse and think their tit don’t stink. But I’ve grafted all these years to get where I am.

Any new music, Liz Says, don’t ask her to sing. Katie shouts YES and looks as Liz and starts to sing, cos I’ve got you, oooooo SHUT THE F UP KP!!!

Don’t you think I should do more singing? Well I am anyway.

There’s so much like coming up, it’s ridiculous but…

Looks like they will do another Q&A in a couple of weeks.

Do you like my dark hair, well on Friday, I’m going to go shorter and I’m going to go darker, but I want to do it more layered and bouncy, I was looking at old pictures of me, so I might just go a bit darker.

Jo Jets, yes Jo Jets, you do my patio, you’re good. I need to put make up on, I’ve only got lashes on and dreadful bloody eyebrows.

America get mentioned, she tries to do an American accent my accents tit.

Did you like your old home? Oh I loved my home in (Poinings???) with Harvey, I drive past that a lot and I owned the field opposite as I had horses there (BIG SNIFF) On my memorabilia Instagram I’m going to do more as I have so many books and that here errr and I’m putting all my underwear and bras in frames and personally signing them because they are just hanging about, don’t fit me the amount of boob jobs I’ve had, Liz asks if they are clean, if she has washed them, KP replies well they might like them authenticated, I bet there is a journalist on here, shall I give them a headline? Let me think, at least they can write the truth. And that’s another thing, I want to do another bra range, I used to have one in Asda but the thing is, because the media writes so much rubbish about me, that when you get big companies like that, they are sometimes scared to go near me cos they think, it’s like magazines and stuff, you know like, when I use to do like cover of Marie Claire, I’ve done Vogue, I’ve done Glamour, all these magazines, when you get bad press they believe it and think she’s trash we can’t use her, she damaged or whatever, but I’m actually quite switched on, but it takes someone with balls, so I reckon someone like Asda, Sainsburys or Tesco ummm should bring out my range of underwear and pyjamas again, as they did really well. I’d like to do that again. I’d like to have my stuff in Boots and Superdrug (BIG SNIFF) and also I want to bring out a hair extension range and hair pieces, there’s just everything I want to do (BIG SNIFF) I’ve got to go now, I want to do my own magazine, yes, I’m in talks with about that, the Katie one through WHSmith (BIG SNIFF) Liz says we should get you on Loose Women.

The end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Take care of yourself - us Tattlers are always here for you to offload ❤ For anybody struggling ❤ | Tattle Life

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.