Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel that this re the animals will finish her,really finish her. Most people animal lovers ,Eventhough have signed that earlier petitions,like I did, this will do her in..I know it.Christ almighty help those poor animals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
They've said she's had more than 6 pets die....which is the truth and needs to be said but they also printed the bit below....probably to appear balanced.
Yes of course they 'appear' to be well looked after when she's had them 5 minutes. They should speak to PTme or anyone who knows her, the pets are just accessories which she chucks away when bored.

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 15.39.46.png

---
i have flown loads of time at least 4 times a year(manchester airport)and to be honest i have never seen a sniffer dog,i flew to twice now Dubai and even there i did not see dogs but they did xray all your luggage after you got of the plane so if you had cash in your hand luggage it would have shown up
People hide it in things though. It's not impossible to do.

Reactions: 19
i wonder if she will put out the sun are lying again(as she does ever time they print negative things)or as they say they have the pictures will she just ignore the sun article and not mention it at all
She'll be telling Edna to prepare the Flying Monkeys for the incoming grief.

This is long overdue so Thank You Sun at long last - I hope they are going to continue pushing for justice and they'll go for the jugular finally. Yeee Ha! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel that this re the animals will finish her,really finish her. Most people animal lovers ,Eventhough have signed that earlier petitions,like I did, this will do her in..I know it.Christ almighty help those poor animals.
I think this could finally be skankys 'how to get cancelled' moment! Bring it on😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Saw this at the end of The Sun article. It's a sad day for Kipper, she doesn't even have the most ridiculous boobs to console herself with.

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 15.52.39.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The mistreatment of pets is the reason I joined Tattle. I'm not perfect but at the moment I'm recovering from a surgery . I'm still feeling unwell but here I am in the park with my doglet as she hasn't been in 2 days. I can't accept her neglect and never will!
I can't believe nothing has changed and RSPCA know because I personally called them to report. I'm so angry 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Maybe her and SB have had another bust up and this is his revenge! (She does go rather quiet every time they do!)
You mentioned a 'part 2' on the way, anything you can give away? Would it be so good as to order an extra bottle of prosecco and a bag of kp nuts on my ocado shop?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Interesting bit from that Mirror article. Who do we know who flew first class recently? Whatever was going on, it would have to be worth more than the 12k ticket! Apparently going 1st class is a quicker check in too, so means less chance of sniffer dogs in queues.

View attachment 2128814
---
So Sinky's mate knew how to smuggle stuff :unsure:

View attachment 2128829
Carol will be a low level dealer at most ... like in every other area of his life he likes to pretend he is up their with the big boys but in reality he is just a moron ... i wouldnt be surprised if he ends up as a patsy - framed and taking the fall for one of these types because he is that arrogant and thick he wouldnt notice they were setting him up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The mistreatment of pets is the reason I joined Tattle. I'm not perfect but at the moment I'm recovering from a surgery . I'm still feeling unwell but here I am in the park with my doglet as she hasn't been in 2 days. I can't accept her neglect and never will!
I can't believe nothing has changed and RSPCA know because I personally called them to report. I'm so angry 😡
It was precisely this cruelty that compounded everything I despised about the skank and why I found my way here.
I want to thank whoever it was who took those photos then shared them with The Sun because its now Out There what an evil, wicked old hag the thing is and it's undeniable now. I wonder how MoRon and Jan feel now eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.