Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Kipper checks on Amy's progress by zoom or whatever, and why does she not give her 'fans x 2' a regular update?
Still of the thinking that they've fallen out big time due to Kippers' shenanigans, but there's little wonder why she can't visit given all the unsavoury germs that abound.
Haznat suit??
I think you are right about the zoom calls.Kp is big on zoom calls.
As for AFP, I don’t wish the woman ill, but I bet she is well enough to defend KP on social media.Thats the common denominator in the Price family,no public criticism and continuous enablement.
There are occasions when I wonder if they have their own unique take on right and wrong.

Reactions: 27
Could she
He could also have anxiety because he knows what she's like when she doesn't get her way. He may know he has to 'keep the peace'
and isn't supposed to like his dad now.

KP is someone who seems to get ideas of suicide when they're under stress ( from her own admissions wanting to drown in the sea, knock herself out, drive into walls). I imagine that sort of thing would be very stressful for the child of that person.
Could she have even said something like "it would kill me to lose you/if you went back to live at your dads?"

Poor boy would be scared to leave her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I don't believe Skank has got suicidal bone in her body, what's happened is that she's discovered it to be the most powerful form of intimidation and she uses it ruthlessly against anyone who dares even suggest crossing her.
These were my thoughts exactly, no way does she ever intend on purposefully killing herself, she hasn't the balls for one thing. People say cowards commit suicide but personally I think someone must be soooo depressed they see no way out, it takes guts imo

• Heart
Reactions: 41
These were my thoughts exactly, no way does she ever intend on purposefully killing herself, she hasn't the balls for one thing. People say cowards commit suicide but personally I think someone must be soooo depressed they see no way out, it takes guts imo
Yes and silence to friends,family etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't believe Skank has got suicidal bone in her body, what's happened is that she's discovered it to be the most powerful form of intimidation and she uses it ruthlessly against anyone who dares even suggest crossing her.
Yep, that sounds about right, shows how she has no scruples whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And if you read about the Dwight Yorke situation, she apparently pissed him about, he would travel down from Manchester and she'd not let him
see H, she wouldn't let him stay over night etc. She played Pete off against Dwight and told Dwight Pete wanted to adopt his son.

I just had a thought about that actress who was saying Kieran is brave, A representative for The Village of the damned will be on the blower any minute to say it's one of Kieran's duped concubines.
She kept Harvey from Pete, too, when they split and if I remember rightly, tried to sell it that Pete had walked away despite promising to always care for H? witch has definitely got form!

I don't know how likely it would be for Pete to assist K, at least not publicly, but I could see Alex put his neck on the line since he's a similar position.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
crappy of Gx to out my full name I actually didn't know that.

Gx also put on the thread a verrrrry long time ago they had screenshots of Cole threatening me but for some reason never handed them over. With my full name I am searchable on social media and have even been found by members and contacted (no shade for this though. Those people have been amazing with some help and advice)

Someone said on the previous thread they couldn't work out when I was in camp KP or who I was. I steered well clear of any cameras and stayed behind the scenes. I am in one YouTube video however, just have to search hard enough 😂🐀

I have also said previously I've got no light to shed on KH. He's been nothing but nice to me over the years I've known him so I can only judge him based on experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
The more she spouts off about others the more paperwork there will be about her.
If she seriously thinks anywhere investigating KH will stop at him she's very naive. They will look into her (not literally, bork) and whoever else the kids regularly come into contact with, so that's woods, Sophie, that head who shaves five stone and three chins off himself in photos.

So keep going price, keep muttering that your son is in need of support, that H needs you, that K is a dreadful person.
Because every time you demand further investigations and support, they'll be looking at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?
---
crappy of Gx to out my full name I actually didn't know that.

Gx also put on the thread a verrrrry long time ago they had screenshots of Cole threatening me but for some reason never handed them over. With my full name I am searchable on social media and have even been found by members and contacted (no shade for this though. Those people have been amazing with some help and advice)

Someone said on the previous thread they couldn't work out when I was in camp KP or who I was. I steered well clear of any cameras and stayed behind the scenes. I am in one YouTube video however, just have to search hard enough 😂🐀

I have also said previously I've got no light to shed on KH. He's been nothing but nice to me over the years I've known him so I can only judge him based on experience.
Do you know who Gx is @PTMe ?
Not gonna ask you who, just wondering.x.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve been away and missed loads. Did I see a post with somebody saying she’d been seen driving? Wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Reactions: 19
Could she

Could she have even said something like "it would kill me to lose you/if you went back to live at your dads?"

Poor boy would be scared to leave her.
Or, “if you stay with mummy you’ll never have to go to school again, and you can play on your i pad all day long”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.