Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A beautiful day today. I see KH taking Apollo out today, SFP taking Albert out, wonder what KP is up to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously nothing of interest, as I’m sure she would love to tell the world 🙄
And right on cue.... (don't know how old it is 🤷‍♀️ )

1681582650547.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think it's possible KP was able to scare Jett more easily. If they've been through 3 or 4 months or courts it's very likely the kids have been spoken to by now and reports done. These might even have been done at school and it was easier to carry out one with Bunny because Jett has been kept at home. SS / courts are not going to recommend a traumatised child be forced into contact straight away. Maybe it's going more slowly with Jett.
Or KP is just not sending Jett when she should. I think Brah said yesterday your no.2 'is not it'.
If an investigation is going the right way, it can only end up with KP having less access. She's been a mess and continues to be so.
---

Oh Wow. Look at what she's been doing. Making a documentary! And she's based quite close to Kieran!

View attachment 2102391
i read that wrong first time and got a bit confused. i read P A as Peter Andre and not P A as Parent Alienation. i couldnt work out what was going on , i got it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are you talking about Perez Hilton? She must be long forgotten by him. She would have let us know if she was still in touch with him, especially when they went to SB’s second home.
i thought perez got on better with Nadia S, i would think hes in contact with Nadia (off loose women) . i dont think Nadia and Skanky get on much, because they were both at the play last night but i havnt seen any photos of them together.

Reactions: 19
Katie Price #269 Skanky has got her license back, will Sinky be given the sack?
---

Do you know who Gx is @PTMe ?
Not gonna ask you who, just wondering.x.
Have no idea.

They are in the know somehow though.

They had inside info of Harvey's Halifax nightclub appearance, the only people posting live updates of that were the two Craig's (Pwiceys last two remaining cling ons) so maybe Gx saw that? The Craig's are private on social media so could be in the know with them or they may know slimy rymi. Who knows. Could be santa clause x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She is a bleep of the highest order. I am on holiday (paid for by me not grifter) and I can’t believe SHE,who is the main instigator of making things awkward with her ex partners and their new partners posts this. witch! I am off to get a cocktail or two. Skanky really does drive people to drink

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I doubt Peter would want to get involved. He is well-shot of Katie and I would imagine he has the absolute bare minimum to do with her except where he has to re: Junior/Princess, but they're of an age now when they can make their own arrangements - if they want to, which it appears they don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Regarding SS could PA tell them about his dealings with KP in support of KH
Gosh I hope so, KP may have tried dirty tricks on him which Claire put an end to before things got out of hand. But would Peter want to get involved, I'm not sure? I've wondered are the Andres and Hayler-Penticosts in regular contact.
---
I doubt Peter would want to get involved. He is well-shot of Katie and I would imagine he has the absolute bare minimum to do with her except where he has to re: Junior/Princess, but they're of an age now when they can make their own arrangements - if they want to, which it appears they don't.
He's nearly rid of KP, Junior is nearly 18 and Princess only 2-3 years left as a child.

Reactions: 25
And if Junior is in any doubt about his relationship with his mother, all he has to do is to check out YouTube and the Katie/Peter years and he will see exactly how interested she was in him back then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And if Junior is in any doubt about his relationship with his mother, all he has to do is to check out YouTube and the Katie/Peter years and he will see exactly how interested she was in him back then.
Yes. Willow posted last night saying that Junior is well aware of the South Africa 'rape' and the situation with Andrew Gould back in the day.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
i reread through their old posts last night ( untill i gave up on the contridictions), 1, said they hadnt seen the video,now they say they have seen it, but wont allude to whats in it or whats been said. 2, alluded skanky tried to sell it,now says his alleged mistress, that works in the tanning centre tried to sell it. 3, says they worked in a tanning centre for 9 years , are they the spurned mistress,former mistress or wannabe mistress,4, says they are foreign (american)5, printed messages from P's phone ( just how many people got access to P's phone) 6, says slymi stopped it and has contacts to both tanning centres (did he run them ?). well we all know who uses tanning 3 to 4 times a week ,we also know who likes to befriend exes of previous partners to find out info and stick the knife in. 7, if skanky had evidence of anything,she would have put it on social media as soon as she got her grubby hands on it, gleefully. while i dont think keiron is a saint, he is the better parent and if you can get arrested for swearing at your child,i think most of the uk will have done time for that by now, because they can be little shits !
And they ALL look like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith!!!!
Haha yeah, Love In An Elevator 'Livin it up while yer going down....'
OR: F.I.N.E. (Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional!) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.