Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
Shitty of Gx to out my full name I actually didn't know that.

Gx also put on the thread a verrrrry long time ago they had screenshots of Cole threatening me but for some reason never handed them over. With my full name I am searchable on social media and have even been found by members and contacted (no shade for this though. Those people have been amazing with some help and advice)

Someone said on the previous thread they couldn't work out when I was in camp KP or who I was. I steered well clear of any cameras and stayed behind the scenes. I am in one YouTube video however, just have to search hard enough 😂🐀

I have also said previously I've got no light to shed on KH. He's been nothing but nice to me over the years I've known him so I can only judge him based on experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

DC16

VIP Member
Great ☕ @WillowTree21 i think we all gathered from Junior’s distance that he knew what went down and that if he knew, so would P.
I confirm that gx2018 is genuine, as far as I know they don’t like KP, but I was under the impression someone else tried to sell the video and was told not Ryan who stopped it. Maybe 2 parties tried…who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I partly think a lot of KP lashing out again is because of how sick AFP is, no way am I excusing her, obviously the therapy isn’t helping because she knows best. 🙄
Glad to see a genuine smile on Bunny’s face with Kieran, nothing forced about that, enjoying herself, with her little brother, who she must of missed so much. Doing fun stuff, not sitting watching her mum get tattoos. If KP was serious about keeping B&J she should of gone out of her way to show that, but as we saw, NOTHING had changed, holidays, nails, hair, pap shots, arguments, keeping J off school, scathing social media posts and calling the police on her ex…

On a side note, you will be happy to know I’m off out tonight! 🤪🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

DC16

VIP Member
Tea is coming soon, it will then be updated later tonight with more details/2nd story (I believe)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers, I’m a bit hungover this morning after a late night out, and looking at the Sunday papers today, I see Skanky has dropped a Bankruptcy edition of The Skanky magazine. Not good for my hangover, as after a tough week being a Krustie it’s a harrowing read. Skanky is cock-a-hoop, saying the bankruptcy is sorted and boasting about getting her driving licence back. Also proves she reads here as @Helena-botham-farter suggested Skank should write about her dentures in the next edition and sure enough there’s an item on that. Also disappointed to see she has the upcoming Coronation gig, but I’ll believe that when I see it.

As is the way with Skanky ventures it’s a bit of a misnomer calling it a ‘Bankruptcy Edition’ as there’s only a small item on that, it’s mainly just her chatting 💩 as usual …..

07519F63-74F5-4AB7-8F6B-8F81DD09C433.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Someone said her orange hair made her look like coco the Clown yesterday, now she's got clown trousers 😂
And that toe! It looks like Beaker the muppet!

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 07.57.00.png
Meekertoe.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Recap….

Skanky, Sink-Boy and Slymi went out to the Wagatha Christie Play Premiere, they all thought they were A-List Superstars, they weren’t, there were just a bunch of nobodies there, it was a very low-key event. Skanky and her crew all looked terrible, much hilarity ensued.

918E987F-D197-456C-B880-6D699C7DA901.jpeg

The Met Case was resolved, officers found guilty of many charges of sending abusive messages on WhatsApp, abuse directed at Harvey was part of it, Skank went on a tour of the News channels rinsing the story and banging on about #HarveysLaw accordingly it’s nearing the end of its journey now and will be law soon, Tattle believes she will be one of the first in the dock because of it (It’s also widely believed it will never come into existence and Skank was talking 💩 )

Skanky did a new version of Street-Walking, this time it was Park-Walking with H. Skanky said they go on long walks every day, few believed this and reckon she probably just did one little staged walk for pap-shots.

Skank has her driving licence back, everyone was gobsmacked, many took to the booze upon hearing this news

Bunny was pictured smiling and having a lovely time with KH….we all cheered ❤

Willow had some incredible ☕ Best to just copy and paste it, an awful lot contained within to discuss…..

I’m replying to your message DC, because it’s easier & you have influence in what’s happening. No disrespect to anyone else❤
So yes, she’s arrogantly driving now. Not caught up with postings, so not sure if you’ve got number plate of the car. AFP is very poorly. On oxygen, worse than before transplant & immunity bad. KFP not seen her for weeks . SFP has to stay away, because AFP is worried that Albert picks things up & could pass on to her. Junior is well aware that the lies she told about South Africa & why her & Pete split ( Andrew Gould), so Princess knows too. Also about drugs etc. Emily, Peter & Claire are well in control of J & P and KFP has no influence & is well aware she can’t get involved, which is unfortunately not helping with Jett & Bunny, as she’s trying to control them now. It’s not going to work… Kieran is getting help & KFP will only have poor Harvey as the paid publicity soon. We discussed the latest situation regarding police comments and how she will milk it, which she will. But she has no professional management & it will be short lived. Money she earns from the split on/off Crawl split etc, paid to his account, so HE is in control ( we think it’s going through the dodgy car sales, so his daddy is involved!). Danny is working for Mr PP ( Mr PP is still in the van with him, presumably supervising). She’s still trying to get new management/PR to represent her, but she’s a liability & nobody wants to touch her. The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me, their shocking😂🙀. It’s been a long evening & I’ve had a few drinks… need to process the evening👍I’m such a light weight. I’m up at 6 to give the wildlife lovelies a break🙈. Post more that I remember tomorrow. Nite nite ❤💋x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
The court won't go off his wishes completely at that age though. I'm betting KP has been unavailable for a few home visits, how many holidays was it since November, 3 I think, the Thai one for a whole month. If she's got no good reason to keep him off school that is a form of neglect. If she is taking drugs continually or drinking a lot, that's not a thing the courts will be Impressed with, especially if she's denied it and said how great everything has been and a judge ordered testing.

'who is going to reduce her access and force him not to see her if that’s what he says he wants?''

I don't think he will be forced exactly, as I've said in other posts, he may need counselling and things which take time. The 'who' that might order more contact with Kieran could be the judge after reports have been made available to the court, those could include drug testing and psychiatric reports as far as I'm aware. I agree with you he is probably extremely traumatised by many things. I would guess KP badmouthing Kieran
is one of those things. As we saw in the airport video she can't keep her mouth shut in front of the kids about how 'disgusting' their dad is.
She also doesn't seem to be able to keep her mouth shut about how disgusting Michelle is judging by the restraining orders.
This is based on past experience not on this case.

Jett's wishes will be taken seriously and most certainly considered due to his age, but as he is not necessarily Gillick competent (this is based on mental capacity, so if Jett has been diagnosed with anything that could affect his cognitive ability), this would be considered. It's also based on age, maturity, and understanding of the issue he is being asked about. Gillick was originally passed to gauge the decision-making ability of a child to consent to medical treatment but is now used as a competency test to see if a young person has the appropriate understanding to make a decision.

My gut feeling is that his past trauma is clouding the water as far as 'additional needs' alluded to by our very own stinky pissy pants. This will complicate things and take time. He could very well display signs of additional needs, but children often do when exposed to traumatic events. Jett comes across as sensitive and less resilient than his sister. How very ironic that the trauma he has suffered has been at the hands of his mother and, more than likely SB too.

I'm sure parental alienation is happening regularly. Kipper has consistently demonstrated she is incapable of being positive about any of her exes. I don't think she has the intelligence, knowledge, or compassion to realise the type of harm she is more than likely causing. The evidence is publically available that she will bad mouth ex-partners at every opportunity, even in the presence of children, so imagine what's going on behind closed doors. I think this happens as her need to 'win' overrides everything else. Even the mental health of her own children.

If I was a social worker talking to J&B I would be looking for the prevalence of the word 'disgusting' That would be very telling. It is usually fairly easy to spot children who are coached, by their use of language.

I would make an educated guess that Kipper has really done a number on those kids that will take years of therapy to untangle. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jett sadly develops all kinds of issues later - disturbed sleep, OCD, self-harm, anxiety and depression, and even an eating disorder. This can be prevalent in disenfranchised young people who have also suffered trauma.

It's so sad and so unnecessary.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Facehugger

VIP Member
Ah, thanks guys for liking my title and my friend Squirrel for starting the new thread ❤😘 blimey, have only just finished catching up on all the tea & the Ronan riddles from the last thread 🤣

One horrible thought did cross my mind though - all that doubt surrounding Jett's parentage when madam was pregnant, you don't think she's told Jett that K's not his Dad (even if he is) just to be spiteful? Cos I wouldn't put it past her, the bitch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

PTMe

Chatty Member
Shudders. The shame.

I found an article from when I was a superfan some 9 years ago with one of the Craig's before I was well in camp kp.

I guess I'm findable from this as it has my name in it although I have married since!

Skank tried to destroy me for my 'disgusting' behaviour 😂😂😂

She called my ex employer and asked why i left (huge gdpr breach from them for starters) but Ieft on good terms sadly for her.

She tried to take my car from me. Never been more glad to have a car on finance. Next time love, next time x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Re the suicide threats.
This is due to her dysregulated moods and ongoing use of drugs and alcohol.
She may indeed experience fleeting suicidal ideation but have no intent or plan.
I work in a community mental health team, and those that tend to shout the loudest about killing themselves rarely do, and if it happens it's usually as a result of risky behaviour like overdosing.
It's the quiet ones who are the most worrying.
I have a lot of empathy and understanding but she's just a scabby cunt who lies through her dentures constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Crowbag

VIP Member
Guys guys I galloped all the way here on a Shetland pony.
I have coffee! Tea! Whatever!

Right. I've been given permission by a secret sauce to share this with you. I'm writing it using a newly developed code so only tattlers can read it, and to outsiders such as journalists it will look like gibberish. So we're safe.

The Ronan Keating thing is really exciting!
They had a secret but very passionate affair back in the day. They first touched when Ronan reached under a table in Wetherspoons after dropping 20p (he's notoriously tight with money), Price had fallen under the same table an hour previously and people thought she'd gone shagging in the toilets as usual so weren't looking for her.
In reality she'd caught her hair on the chewing gum under the table top and was inextricably stuck in the stuff.
Ronan graciously chewed her hair free.

Anyway, they went on to have a genuinely romantic love affair, resulting in the song Love is a Hurricane. Price wrote Hanow in return, Ronan responded with You Say it Best. Their love was being sung by millions of unknowing people the world over!
Price began speaking in an Irish accent, many thought her new teeth were to blame.
Ronan took to wearing a subtle homage to his love, a quick spray of Stunning before every performance. Those literally close to him thought it was stage lights making him sweatier than usual.
But the lovers knew
That was enough.

Anyway, the main point of this tea.
Towards the end of their relationship (keeping it secret was taking its toll when all they wanted to do was to share their love with the world) a child was born.
No! Not Harvey! Or Junior!
Yes! Him!
Ronan wrote Baby Can I Hold You followed by Father and Son.
The infamous betamax video that never spread further than the village boundary is actually of Michelle singing, at the top of her voice, I Believe I Can Fly! She had worked out the big secret!

The rest is history.
Ronan sees his child frequently, in various holiday destinations around the world whilst his stunt double sings his greatest hits in the UK.
Price has indeed attempted to share her 'love' with world. Sales of black market antibiotics have rocketed.

And that's it, that's the coffee for today.
I trust you won't share it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

karma4klattie

VIP Member
He could also have anxiety because he knows what she's like when she doesn't get her way. He may know he has to 'keep the peace'
and isn't supposed to like his dad now.

KP is someone who seems to get ideas of suicide when they're under stress ( from her own admissions wanting to drown in the sea, knock herself out, drive into walls). I imagine that sort of thing would be very stressful for the child of that person.
I don't believe Skank has got suicidal bone in her body, what's happened is that she's discovered it to be the most powerful form of intimidation and she uses it ruthlessly against anyone who dares even suggest crossing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

DC16

VIP Member
Seems there are abuse allegations at her mate Anna Kennedy’s school Baston House. 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
…as did Johnny Rotten in the jungle. He called her a ‘parasite’, it’s on UTube, it’s an Interesting watch. He also exposed Jimmy Saville when he was idolised at the BBC. Good judge of character that man.
Oooh yes I posted his rant in written form a while ago, I love Johnny’s words about her, nailed it. Found it in my Notes App, here it is, always worth posting again….

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Same old same old but thought people here may be interested.

Love bombing. Happened to me. A whirlwind of excitement good time, fun places to go, being cooked for, lavished with gifts.
Then they switch it all off and you become the person who cooks for them, gives them money that’s never returned, paying for their petrol,cigarettes, because their pay check didn’t clear. I paid for four last minute, house moves in two years because they were so troubled in the area they lived in, or the neighbours hated them. I found out later they owed over £8000 in unpaid rent. The friendly landlords I met previously, obviously love bombed by this person too, now furious and feeling like cunts. I was a friend of this person, or her ‘rock’. I’m not kidding the scrapes I talked her out of. She was completely out of control. Married men, a violent boyfriend who threatened my family because he didn’t want his parents to find out he’d got her pregnant. Years of it.

I am three years free from this person. And they had the temerity to show up on my doorstep with a big smile on their face last Xmas. I’m so burned by her that when a neighbour invited me round for coffee I said no, because I can’t trust my own judgement now to spot a narcissist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Some interesting stuff I found on Parental Alienation via Twatter from an actor called Theresa Godley.

POSTER
Its 2023 and we are living in the information age, so more evidence is out there and many very vocal fathers like myself will not stand by and let false narratives by professional liars like yourself go unchallenged #ParentalAlienation

THERESA GODLEY
Well said Stephen. Did you see the article in the daily Mail about Kieran Hayler, Katie Price’s ex? He stood up against PA and was falsely accused of abuse. Fathers must speak out about the mothers who lie in order to keep hold of their children.

POSTER
Yes, I've seen that one too and I think this case is a highly valuable reference due to Katie Price being well known. Helps to go a little bit further in getting the message out there with real life evidence. The gendered narratives about #PA and other domestic must be challenged

THERESA GODLEY

Watch this space is all I can say at this moment in time - he is a very powerful voice and very brave for standing up to what’s happened to him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

WillowTree21

VIP Member
MMMM so I thought it was, I might just need to check that they have got stuff right :rolleyes:
Edit, yeah, still tea as far as I am aware. So fingers crossed it is good. (Sorry if it's not :LOL: )
Kids are going back to live with Kieran & KFP is in Big trouble?
All animals being removed from her?
MM been repossessed?
Caught driving again while banned?
More illegal dealings/ court action/fraud/money laundering?
Boobs have burst?
She's been arrested for something?

So many, many possibilities - I PRAY it's good:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: :m:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55