Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been said Slymi has someone posting her stuff, and she makes money off the posts, she deffo doesn’t post it herself, even the replies are from the Slymi agent, she doesn’t reply. What I will say I don’t think anyone checks her feed and the poster has gone rogue, too many weird posts very close to home occurring now for it not to be 😁 Perhaps the person posting got ripped off and is slyly digging away every now and then, whatever there are strange things going down on her FB 🤷🏽‍♀️😁
Yes, KP was advertizing Slymi's social media business when she was in Thailand wasn't she, the Ohsosocial or something like that, so I would say definitely them doing her FB now. She's probably getting that as a freebie in return for advertising them, she was advertising them on her IG again the other day too. Doesn't seem like they do her IG though, that's clearly mainly her with some occasional help from Edna. She doesn't seem that interested in FB, or Twitter, just IG.
---
She went to turkey and exactly as you said, threads , fat transfer.
Dear god that's a scary sight! That picture needs to come with a warning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A beautiful day today. I see KH taking Apollo out today, SFP taking Albert out, wonder what KP is up to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously nothing of interest, as I’m sure she would love to tell the world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
4KPis not letting him go saying he has anxiety and stress so he needs to stay with her
Or, KH has decided not to put out photos of his tramatised son who hates being photographed and only posted Bunny/Apollo pics are they are more relaxed. Like a caring, sensitive parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ive seen Gary and his GF with my own eyes, they mostly reside in a triangular shaped property in Essex. They seem to go away sometimes but they appear to live here not in the US

• Wow
Reactions: 30
5. Is the most likely that Jett is bloody traumatised of all the events that he has had to go through and hiding with KP love bombing him is making him feel safe for the time being even if we think he is not, he is 8/9 and he has been through so much trauma. A very traumatised child will want this kind of attachment he’s getting with KP, no school, probably sleeping in her bed and not having to share her with lots of other kids.

Firstly he had to witness slapgate and we know they did because locals here said they saw the kids, we all saw the photos with the vodka bottles etc, and KH then had them with him and they didn’t go back.

On this day Jett then had a brand new baby brother to contend with likely taking up MP and KH attention as newborns do.

Jett then was subjected to child protection interview and maybe even police and talk of court action against CW.

KP was then hauled off to rehab and KH had to tell them once again like in 2018 that mummy was poorly, might go to prison and perhaps they are aware she nearly died in a car crash and then spoke out about how she wanted to die etc.

She also has no filter so she would have told them graphic scary things on her AFP supervised visits. Also about MP, who then takes KP back to court and I am convinced the kids would have been fully involved by KP in telling tales and passing messages

AFP then gets whisked off to have a life threatening operation and mummy buggers off on holiday yet again.

Jett isn’t coping at school or with missing his mum, scared she is going to die and having a step mum and handling his trauma issues the poor lovely lad.

So the home relationship starts to break down and there is an incident, where KP takes control of B&J and Jett is trauma bonded to KP because he thinks KP won’t die if he stays with her

so he shuns KH and MP because he’s terrified she will die (like she’s talked about) and he is too scared to leave her and go back to being forced to go to school, have rules and not know if or when he will see his mum again

What is not clear is whether MP made some errors of judgment and lost her cool, putting in parenting boundaries (and getting it wrong) and Jett was tipped over the edge. He also must know how MP feels about KP and that will be hard for any kid to manage or work out, even if KP hates MP, she is his mother he is going to want to ‘please’ her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My head hurts trying to make sense of it.

The possibilities:
1. Jett doesn't want to see KH because KP has fed him a pack of lies about his dad to poison him.
Problem: why isn't Bunny bothered? This could be explained however because Jett seems more shy/sensitive than Bunny, Jett gets scared more easily, Bunny not as anxious a child as Jett.

2. KH banned from seeing Jett based on an allegation that KP made.
Problem: why would KH then be allowed see Bunny, and live with Apollo and Valentino?

3. KH did something to scare Jett and Jett doesn't want to see him, perhaps social services aware and have restricted access.
Problem: KH doesn't strike me as an aggressive type, I don't believe he would ever hurt or scare his children. The kids looked happy with him. And also why would Bunny be allowed around him if that had happened?

1 seems more likely and 3 least likely to me. It's a tit situation all round.

Are there other possibilities?
I think it's possible KP was able to scare Jett more easily. If they've been through 3 or 4 months or courts it's very likely the kids have been spoken to by now and reports done. These might even have been done at school and it was easier to carry out one with Bunny because Jett has been kept at home. SS / courts are not going to recommend a traumatised child be forced into contact straight away. Maybe it's going more slowly with Jett.
Or KP is just not sending Jett when she should. I think Brah said yesterday your no.2 'is not it'.
If an investigation is going the right way, it can only end up with KP having less access. She's been a mess and continues to be so.
---
Some interesting stuff I found on Parental Alienation via Twatter from an actor called Theresa Godley.

POSTER
Its 2023 and we are living in the information age, so more evidence is out there and many very vocal fathers like myself will not stand by and let false narratives by professional liars like yourself go unchallenged #ParentalAlienation

THERESA GODLEY
Well said Stephen. Did you see the article in the daily Mail about Kieran Hayler, Katie Price’s ex? He stood up against PA and was falsely accused of abuse. Fathers must speak out about the mothers who lie in order to keep hold of their children.

POSTER
Yes, I've seen that one too and I think this case is a highly valuable reference due to Katie Price being well known. Helps to go a little bit further in getting the message out there with real life evidence. The gendered narratives about #PA and other domestic must be challenged

THERESA GODLEY
Watch this space is all I can say at this moment in time - he is a very powerful voice and very brave for standing up to what’s happened to him.
Oh Wow. Look at what she's been doing. Making a documentary! And she's based quite close to Kieran!

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 16.35.17.png

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I think it's possible KP was able to scare Jett more easily. If they've been through 3 or 4 months or courts it's very likely the kids have been spoken to by now and reports done. These might even have been done at school and it was easier to carry out one with Bunny because Jett has been kept at home. SS / courts are not going to recommend a traumatised child be forced into contact straight away. Maybe it's going more slowly with Jett.
Or KP is just not sending Jett when she should. I think Brah said yesterday your no.2 'is not it'.
If an investigation is going the right way, it can only end up with KP having less access. She's been a mess and continues to be so.
It won’t though if Jett resolutely expresses his wishes to stay with her, and KP isn’t putting them at risk like she has before then who is going to reduce her access and force him not to see her if that’s what he says he wants? She keeps him off SM a bit more now and she will likely be evading allowing Jett to spend any time with a social worker alone. He’s not in school, they can do announced and unannounced home visits and if he looks fairly content, fed and well no one is going to swoop in to remove him immediately. Kp isn’t committing any more crimes recently either and keeping her head down. Family services work to keep families together and courts will work in the child’s best interest which will be that children have the right to a relationship with both parents so contact with KH will be encouraged but that doesn’t mean he could easily win back sole custody overnight. She will spin out any court case for a long time

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
K&M have got this far so they'd be stupîd to fall for her bullshit again then end up in precisely the same nightmare in a few months time.
Stick it to the skank LARGE, don't back down and tie the thing in bloody reef knots so it cannot backtrack yet again - stitch it up like the Andrés have WOO HOO!
I am glad the funds are there to help him

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What about that American journo she's pals with? Can't remember his name, maybe begins with a P, possibly in the celebrity BB House?
Are you talking about Perez Hilton? She must be long forgotten by him. She would have let us know if she was still in touch with him, especially when they went to SB’s second home.

Reactions: 16
5. Is the most likely that Jett is bloody traumatised of all the events that he has had to go through and hiding with KP love bombing him is making him feel safe for the time being even if we think he is not, he is 8/9 and he has been through so much trauma. A very traumatised child will want this kind of attachment he’s getting with KP, no school, probably sleeping in her bed and not having to share her with lots of other kids.

Firstly he had to witness slapgate and we know they did because locals here said they saw the kids, we all saw the photos with the vodka bottles etc, and KH then had them with him and they didn’t go back.

On this day Jett then had a brand new baby brother to contend with likely taking up MP and KH attention as newborns do.

Jett then was subjected to child protection interview and maybe even police and talk of court action against CW.

KP was then hauled off to rehab and KH had to tell them once again like in 2018 that mummy was poorly, might go to prison and perhaps they are aware she nearly died in a car crash and then spoke out about how she wanted to die etc.

She also has no filter so she would have told them graphic scary things on her AFP supervised visits. Also about MP, who then takes KP back to court and I am convinced the kids would have been fully involved by KP in telling tales and passing messages

AFP then gets whisked off to have a life threatening operation and mummy buggers off on holiday yet again.

Jett isn’t coping at school or with missing his mum, scared she is going to die and having a step mum and handling his trauma issues the poor lovely lad.

So the home relationship starts to break down and there is an incident, where KP takes control of B&J and Jett is trauma bonded to KP because he thinks KP won’t die if he stays with her

so he shuns KH and MP because he’s terrified she will die (like she’s talked about) and he is too scared to leave her and go back to being forced to go to school, have rules and not know if or when he will see his mum again

What is not clear is whether MP made some errors of judgment and lost her cool, putting in parenting boundaries (and getting it wrong) and Jett was tipped over the edge. He also must know how MP feels about KP and that will be hard for any kid to manage or work out, even if KP hates MP, she is his mother he is going to want to ‘please’ her
God that is desperately sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.