Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the comments from the Daily Mirror who's saying that she shouldn't really be driving until the summer:

on another note i have proof the red tops support her paying her money for stories
I contacted the other red top yesterday as i have dash cam footage her driving they were on it like a flea on a dog and wanted to speak to me on the phone i refused and said it be released to the authorities
today the hummer story and police not interested
she was banned for 2 years if she does a driving awareness course reduced by 25% so not allowed to drive until mid summer so how is she driving now
police won't comment
all i can think is she has applied to courts for an early ending of ban which can be done in special circumstances and if this is true just proves justice is a joke a ban should be full term for someone with all the convictions she has
if it makes you happy daddy woods is not happy the other rag has posted his new house with cars on the drive with number plates showing which he sells at his company site and auto trader
they are now trying to play down the story
That poster sounds familiar 😜

I think public opinion can sway police attitudes in some instances. If the Red Tops want footage of her driving I would give it to them......
or better still, upload it to a popular video sharing platform and let it go viral?! Then the poster retains the footage and it can't disappear / be kept unpublished by the red tops. The public would then be extremely pissed off at her and lack of police action!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So driving in sliders must of been the tea, sorry it wasn’t more exciting, but it’s a driving offence.
I still think she is driving too early.
Court case 15/12/21 banned for 2 years
Took course, so reduces it to 15/06/23
You can apply for your licence 2 months before 04/23 but not supposed to drive until the ban ends.
Why are the police doing nothing about this? It incenses me. She is still banned.

Reactions: 28
Really should start a sweepstake on how many shows she does before she pulls out! I’m going with 6 😂😂😂
I doubt she''' even make it through rehersals! After all Liverpool isn't exactly close to Sussex so that means she would have to stay there, with the kids, so they would be off school and she would be there over Christmas. I predict a "Jett's mental health means I can't be away from home" scenario popping up in late November! I wonder who is producing this show and if they know about her previous panto experience? Bonnie Lythgow always used to do our local ones and I know someone who knows her. Be great if it's her and I can get a message to her! One thing is for certain a panto at that level isn't going to be paying much, it's hardly the West End is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Translated into ` normal earth ` lingo 👉👉👉 A LOAD OF NONSENSE BOLLOCKY BOLLOCKS .... Dear Dolly❤ ......... all sly cryptic crap designed to confuse the reader ..... AND NOT VERY WELL DONE ..... I MAY ADD ... nothing but a piss taker 😴😴
Your avatar is so funny Anna hahhhaha I bet your phone is full of delightful pics 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂 thank you for your service to the great unfiltered fuckers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she take any work on when she has a family to look after, as they come first don’t you know !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's still tea. Another crime to add to the list.

I don't drive but I'm sure even I knew that. My Mum used to keep sneakers in her car and change at work to her saddles or heels.
I did that too for first 4yrs I drove. Couldn't drive in anything else

Reactions: 15
So been obsessed with my poorly cat at the mo, but have been keeping an eye out, and just had to say if it attends rehearsals , learns it’s lines , two performances a day over Christmas , I might say the bleeping thing has changed, BUT ! she’s tried it before, Every time the crowd shouted out”He’s behind you” it spread its legs and bent over 🤣
At least by being the baddy she a. won't need any make up and b. won't have to explain why she looks so different from her usual filtered to duck photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
says she is getting 60k for panto i doubt that when it is only running for 2 weeks from the 16th Dec to the 30th Dec

Reactions: 18
So the panto shite is the same that katona and Westbrook have done?

Basically cheap, naff, cringe inducing smut aimed at chav dads and mostly attended by sweaty red faced men who dream about farage kissing them goodnight whilst shouting at furriners?

Classy stuff. Serious under the barrel shite.
It'll probably be BYG's turn next year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well this has just come out, but these are staged....:cautious:
So given that she didn't have insurance at the time of the crash it's highly doubtful she would bother to get any now either, especially for that vehicle! You say they are staged so does that mean it's not her car?
---
isnt that carols?
Carol's isn't a new one though, it's about 15 years old. Can't imagine he would have her personalized number plate on it either. Speaking of personalized number plates I saw a good one at my grandson's swim school this morning, it said Nana Cab! I should have got that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just opening a new Fred, be back with the link soon x
---
New Fred hopefully in time for some Skanky payback.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Surprised that daddy woods hasn't deleted this comment. He must dislike her more than he wants to sell the car
but he must have sold the hummer to Katie the PAPERS SAY SHE AS SPLASHED OUT ON A BRAND NEW 50K HUMMER WITH PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE BUT I SUPPOSE THEY COULD HAVE GOT IT WRONG BECAUSE IN THE VERY NEXT STORY KATIE DRIVES IN SLIDERS THE PRICE OF THE HUMMER AS GONE UP TO 60K LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not a good look for The Pwicey! Is this guy ( actually 2 ex Coppers?) just jealous nasty twolls like us? Can they be banned with Harvey's law? 😬

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 19.37.59.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 19.37.52.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So the panto shite is the same that katona and Westbrook have done?

Basically cheap, naff, cringe inducing smut aimed at chav dads and mostly attended by sweaty red faced men who dream about farage kissing them goodnight whilst shouting at furriners?

Classy stuff. Serious under the barrel shite.
It'll probably be BYG's turn next year.
And the chav Charlotte ( I'm only known because of my dead dad ) Dawson has just appeared in 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So given that she didn't have insurance at the time of the crash it's highly doubtful she would bother to get any now either, especially for that vehicle! You say they are staged so does that mean it's not her car?
---

Carol's isn't a new one though, it's about 15 years old. Can't imagine he would have her personalized number plate on it either. Speaking of personalized number plates I saw a good one at my grandson's swim school this morning, it said Nana Cab! I should have got that one!
The Hummer is SB's. He's had it for ages and it does have a private plate on it, albeit not one you would link to him or Skank.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.