Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, thanks guys for liking my title and my friend Squirrel for starting the new thread ❤😘 blimey, have only just finished catching up on all the tea & the Ronan riddles from the last thread 🤣

One horrible thought did cross my mind though - all that doubt surrounding Jett's parentage when madam was pregnant, you don't think she's told Jett that K's not his Dad (even if he is) just to be spiteful? Cos I wouldn't put it past her, the witch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Great ☕ @WillowTree21 i think we all gathered from Junior’s distance that he knew what went down and that if he knew, so would P.
I confirm that gx2018 is genuine, as far as I know they don’t like KP, but I was under the impression someone else tried to sell the video and was told not Ryan who stopped it. Maybe 2 parties tried…who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I partly think a lot of KP lashing out again is because of how sick AFP is, no way am I excusing her, obviously the therapy isn’t helping because she knows best. 🙄
Glad to see a genuine smile on Bunny’s face with Kieran, nothing forced about that, enjoying herself, with her little brother, who she must of missed so much. Doing fun stuff, not sitting watching her mum get tattoos. If KP was serious about keeping B&J she should of gone out of her way to show that, but as we saw, NOTHING had changed, holidays, nails, hair, pap shots, arguments, keeping J off school, scathing social media posts and calling the police on her ex…

On a side note, you will be happy to know I’m off out tonight! 🤪🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
it seems like Bunny is seeing her dad but no pictures of Jett,i know it as been said that there was a hint that Jett was not Kierons due to the date of his birth(she says he was born when she was 31 weeks pregnant but he was a good size when born that early(but they had supposed to have done a DNA test and he was Kierons,i do think he looks like him)maybe there was no test and she is now playing the maybe you are not his dad card

Reactions: 27
Recap….

Skanky, Sink-Boy and Slymi went out to the Wagatha Christie Play Premiere, they all thought they were A-List Superstars, they weren’t, there were just a bunch of nobodies there, it was a very low-key event. Skanky and her crew all looked terrible, much hilarity ensued.

918E987F-D197-456C-B880-6D699C7DA901.jpeg

The Met Case was resolved, officers found guilty of many charges of sending abusive messages on WhatsApp, abuse directed at Harvey was part of it, Skank went on a tour of the News channels rinsing the story and banging on about #HarveysLaw accordingly it’s nearing the end of its journey now and will be law soon, Tattle believes she will be one of the first in the dock because of it (It’s also widely believed it will never come into existence and Skank was talking 💩 )

Skanky did a new version of Street-Walking, this time it was Park-Walking with H. Skanky said they go on long walks every day, few believed this and reckon she probably just did one little staged walk for pap-shots.

Skank has her driving licence back, everyone was gobsmacked, many took to the booze upon hearing this news

Bunny was pictured smiling and having a lovely time with KH….we all cheered ❤

Willow had some incredible ☕ Best to just copy and paste it, an awful lot contained within to discuss…..

I’m replying to your message DC, because it’s easier & you have influence in what’s happening. No disrespect to anyone else❤
So yes, she’s arrogantly driving now. Not caught up with postings, so not sure if you’ve got number plate of the car. AFP is very poorly. On oxygen, worse than before transplant & immunity bad. KFP not seen her for weeks . SFP has to stay away, because AFP is worried that Albert picks things up & could pass on to her. Junior is well aware that the lies she told about South Africa & why her & Pete split ( Andrew Gould), so Princess knows too. Also about drugs etc. Emily, Peter & Claire are well in control of J & P and KFP has no influence & is well aware she can’t get involved, which is unfortunately not helping with Jett & Bunny, as she’s trying to control them now. It’s not going to work… Kieran is getting help & KFP will only have poor Harvey as the paid publicity soon. We discussed the latest situation regarding police comments and how she will milk it, which she will. But she has no professional management & it will be short lived. Money she earns from the split on/off Crawl split etc, paid to his account, so HE is in control ( we think it’s going through the dodgy car sales, so his daddy is involved!). Danny is working for Mr PP ( Mr PP is still in the van with him, presumably supervising). She’s still trying to get new management/PR to represent her, but she’s a liability & nobody wants to touch her. The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me, their shocking😂🙀. It’s been a long evening & I’ve had a few drinks… need to process the evening👍I’m such a light weight. I’m up at 6 to give the wildlife lovelies a break🙈. Post more that I remember tomorrow. Nite nite ❤💋x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Look at those twats in those photos - they reckon they're really something eh?
This trashy event attracted all the trash though so they must have felt right at home there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Following over from the last thread I think if gx2018 is genuine it’s probably Kalelah.
---
🤔
DD5EDE6E-1061-474F-AA58-C90211ADC21D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone asked about the ‘Village’ post on the previous thread, and why only the Skank and Edna featured, where were SB and Slymi they asked. Well I’ve just received a new copy, and woah is that them in the background as well ? Are the whole gang involved, but what’s more, they appear to have an accomplice. I for one didn’t think she’d be involved, but there she is. You don’t forget that face in a hurry, and what’s more she’s carrying a CCTV tape. Did any of us see that coming, I didn’t.

D8F3321D-9B51-4E46-B79D-0104E0D3117A.jpeg

Answers a lot of questions, to me #Puddingate could be explained here, the potential culprits heavily disguised, but can you see who they are ? I leave you all to come to your own conclusions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Link to previous thread

Thanks for linking.....I forgot in my gin haze, oops 🤭
I shall try to keep up better today & drink less gin 😁

I do hope Skanky is having a lovely weekend after championing good causes. She must be exhausted after selflessly speaking out for minorities 🙄 Nah, I'm hoping she wakes up in a mardy comedown, looks in the mirror & remembers she looks like she's played a game with Jigsaw & lost 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm bringing this over from the last thread, from @Cat Eyez

''@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.''

I find this to be the same way KP thinks. None of us here think Kieran is 'a saint'. It's black and white thinking to sort people into good/evil, winners/losers etc....or to fix on one little thing and then go with it and try and paint that person as the evil. In KP's eyes Kieran wronged her by cheating so he's become a child neglecter and rapist and threatened people with guns?
Soozie over on the Kieran thread also promised something like this, that stuff would come out about M&K. So how did that work out as Kieran was arrested and that dropped from December, Michelle never investigated by police and now Kieran ecstatic hours after the arrest last week and seeing one of his kids. Authorities don't seem to think he's a monster.

We also have 'the video was bollocks' changed from "I've seen it and it's verbal abuse so no law against that'.

I would hazard a guess and think this person is closely aligned to KP's way of seeing things and 'someone' is now pissed off that consequences weren't forthcoming from any video they demanded SS investigate. This person has probably been told there's no law broken by anything in the video!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

''@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?

I find this to be the same way KP thinks. None of us here think Kieran is 'a saint'. It's black and white thinking to sort people into good/evil, winners/losers etc....or to fix on one little thing and then go with it and try and paint that person as the evil. In KP's eyes Kieran wronged her by cheating so he's become a child neglecter and rapist and threatened people with guns?
Soozie over on the Kieran thread also promised something like this, that stuff would come out about M&K. So how did that work out as Kieran was arrested and that dropped from December, Michelle never investigated by police and now Kieran ecstatic hours after the arrest last week and seeing one of his kids. Authorities don't seem to think he's a monster.

We also have 'the video was bollocks' changed from "I've seen it and it's verbal abuse so no law against that'.

I would hazard a guess and think this person is closely aligned to KP's way of seeing things and 'someone' is now pissed off that consequences weren't forthcoming from any video they demanded SS investigate. This person has probably been told there's no law broken by anything in the video!
Wondering if GX was confirming the pudding throwing was nonsense BUT there was verbal abuse (in their interpretation of it)? Either way, it appears to have been said to stir the hornets nest up again in a timely response to possible imminent changes to the little ones getting back to their dad?
EDIT: just to add, not sure what anyone else’s thoughts are but mine are: anyone in the ‘know’ of what’s happening regarding J&B and them hopefully getting back home to their dad should probably be careful of what’s posted here because we all know how KP reacts when she feels threatened and that she’s loosing control. I would hate for there to be any stumbling blocks in this ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Wondering if GX was confirming the pudding throwing was nonsense BUT there was verbal abuse (in their interpretation of it)? Either way, it appears to have been said to stir the hornets nest up again in a timely response to possible imminent changes to the little ones getting back to their dad?
Yep that's what I suspect. Anything being 'abuse' seems to be their interpretation, which is similar to how KP thinks. anything she doesn't like should be investigated, the people are disgusting, they should go to prison..........it doesn't mean that's the reality of what actually happened!
---
I was thinkng about Jett not seeing his dad yet and the hints yesterday that KP's scared him with tales about his dad.
It would be cruel and probably damaging further just to force Jett to go and see his dad. Kieran could be building up contact slowly ( phone first etc) and / or Jett might be getting some court ordered counselling to help him sort out lies from the truth?

Reactions: 34
EDIT: just to add, not sure what anyone else’s thoughts are but mine are: anyone in the ‘know’ of what’s happening regarding J&B and them hopefully getting back home to their dad should probably be careful of what’s posted here because we all know how KP reacts when she feels threatened and that she’s loosing control. I would hate for there to be any stumbling blocks in this ❤❤
This has been my biggest worry too… x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would imagine at times J&B are a handful through no fault of their own, that doesn’t excuse puddinggate if it happened but it can’t be easy for KH & MP.
KP is loathsome, she clearly has no boundaries, morals, or respect for anyone and no doubt lets J&B do as they please when they’re in her care, that’s not being a parent. It’s being a lazy, uncaring, unloving, selfish, slob.
Good parents who love their children want them to thrive in the world. As much as most children are their parents world, others will judge them on their behaviour. So decent parents know it’s their role to give their children lots of love, care, support and understanding but also teach them right from wrong, help educate them and bring them up with good morals, otherwise they‘ll probably end up as delinquents like KP.
It must be very confusing for J&B having two very different parenting styles. One who clearly loves them, has their best interests at heart and teaches them right from wrong and the other one drags them up, encourages them to be feral and act up. KH and MP have their work cut out with J&B when it shouldn’t be that way. No matter what, parents should always do best by their children, even if they can’t stand the other parent. Clearly KP is only thinking of herself where her children are concerned, she probably encourages J&B to act up when their with KH & MP not caring about the consequences.
I hope KH and MP get help and support going forward with J&B, they’re two beautiful little children who must be very confused.
KP should never have had children, she‘s clearly an unfit mother who doesn’t deserve them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

''@Gx2018 said.....

Thank you Helena ❣

@Gx2018 please enlighten us all.... Although I won't hold my breath for a response from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Following over from the last thread I think if gx2018 is genuine it’s probably Kalelah.
---
🤔View attachment 2101566
I don't think it is. I remember just after slapgate GX made a comment about being in the US and I wondered how they knew so much from over there. I presumed at the time maybe they were just visiting but I've noticed that they use quite a few American terms in their posts. I think its either Cami-Li or and American journalist that has a dislike for KP (can't remember what hr name is though).

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.