Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The court won't go off his wishes completely at that age though. I'm betting KP has been unavailable for a few home visits, how many holidays was it since November, 3 I think, the Thai one for a whole month. If she's got no good reason to keep him off school that is a form of neglect. If she is taking drugs continually or drinking a lot, that's not a thing the courts will be Impressed with, especially if she's denied it and said how great everything has been and a judge ordered testing.

'who is going to reduce her access and force him not to see her if that’s what he says he wants?''

I don't think he will be forced exactly, as I've said in other posts, he may need counselling and things which take time. The 'who' that might order more contact with Kieran could be the judge after reports have been made available to the court, those could include drug testing and psychiatric reports as far as I'm aware. I agree with you he is probably extremely traumatised by many things. I would guess KP badmouthing Kieran
is one of those things. As we saw in the airport video she can't keep her mouth shut in front of the kids about how 'disgusting' their dad is.
She also doesn't seem to be able to keep her mouth shut about how disgusting Michelle is judging by the restraining orders.
This is based on past experience not on this case.

Jett's wishes will be taken seriously and most certainly considered due to his age, but as he is not necessarily Gillick competent (this is based on mental capacity, so if Jett has been diagnosed with anything that could affect his cognitive ability), this would be considered. It's also based on age, maturity, and understanding of the issue he is being asked about. Gillick was originally passed to gauge the decision-making ability of a child to consent to medical treatment but is now used as a competency test to see if a young person has the appropriate understanding to make a decision.

My gut feeling is that his past trauma is clouding the water as far as 'additional needs' alluded to by our very own stinky pissy pants. This will complicate things and take time. He could very well display signs of additional needs, but children often do when exposed to traumatic events. Jett comes across as sensitive and less resilient than his sister. How very ironic that the trauma he has suffered has been at the hands of his mother and, more than likely SB too.

I'm sure parental alienation is happening regularly. Kipper has consistently demonstrated she is incapable of being positive about any of her exes. I don't think she has the intelligence, knowledge, or compassion to realise the type of harm she is more than likely causing. The evidence is publically available that she will bad mouth ex-partners at every opportunity, even in the presence of children, so imagine what's going on behind closed doors. I think this happens as her need to 'win' overrides everything else. Even the mental health of her own children.

If I was a social worker talking to J&B I would be looking for the prevalence of the word 'disgusting' That would be very telling. It is usually fairly easy to spot children who are coached, by their use of language.

I would make an educated guess that Kipper has really done a number on those kids that will take years of therapy to untangle. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jett sadly develops all kinds of issues later - disturbed sleep, OCD, self-harm, anxiety and depression, and even an eating disorder. This can be prevalent in disenfranchised young people who have also suffered trauma.

It's so sad and so unnecessary.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Have no idea.

They are in the know somehow though.

They had inside info of Harvey's Halifax nightclub appearance, the only people posting live updates of that were the two Craig's (Pwiceys last two remaining cling ons) so maybe Gx saw that? The Craig's are private on social media so could be in the know with them or they may know slimy rymi. Who knows. Could be santa clause x
I think they’re closer than that. At one point they were telling you that Carl was looking for dirt on you (how would they know that?) and that you should sell your story before KP did etc. it’s someone that is in her inner circle somehow but intensely dislikes her but also seems to have connections to Kieran as well. They said the video was rubbish and that K&H were seeking legal advice, and now have said they’ve seen it and it contains verbal abuse.
All very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Kipper checks on Amy's progress by zoom or whatever, and why does she not give her 'fans x 2' a regular update?
Still of the thinking that they've fallen out big time due to Kippers' shenanigans, but there's little wonder why she can't visit given all the unsavoury germs that abound.
Haznat suit??
i got a brother who lives quite far, he comes and visits the family 2 times a year for 4 days , xmas and his birthday. he Never asks how anyone is doing,he never remembers anyones birthday, its always the same conversation, his work and how they are all bitchy to him ( hes had numerous jobs and its different collegues), how his healths been,where hes been on holiday etc.,its all about him, hes just not interested in anything or anyone thats not him. i would imagine that is what skanky is like, her mother is of no use to her at the moment,so why would she bother to contact her, she dosnt want to see or hear about how ill she is,her sister and stepdad are the same,hes had an op, and edna is doing all the running around for them. skanky wants them to tell her how great she looks,how tanned,youthful and attractive, she dont want to hear their woes, so she will just ignore that and go out eith hanger ons and klingons who give her compliments , so they can have free food,tickets and party at her expense and most likely laugh about how stupid she is behind her back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
On the scrounge for work again ... not exactly in demand is she ... no mainstream advertising bookings for supermowdel Kipper ... around the drain she swirls
Her Onlyfans price has tumbled again, she's down to netting £4.80 per punter per month, and only about 45 of them in any case. Incredibly pathetic to be scratching for pennies eh Skanky?

Carl's only had 4 likes since March 22nd so he's not being much of a success either although he does clear £5.95 per punter per month so more valuable than his missus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Someone got the three-heart/Ronan riddle last night. And I VERY much enjoyed reading the wilder theories.

This Krustie gang is just the best; I'm so happy to be part of this. Look at the good we have already done with the go fund me.

As Tina Turner sang - Simply the best! And no, that's not another riddle tonight.

Love our team.

Brah xx

Edited because I used the word gang too often and made it sound like we hang about on street corners with pocket knives and balaclavas. Although under the circumstances could be plausible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I didn’t 😢.
"you say it best"( when you say nothing at all).........your welcome ❤ 😂
---
I doubt Peter would want to get involved. He is well-shot of Katie and I would imagine he has the absolute bare minimum to do with her except where he has to re: Junior/Princess, but they're of an age now when they can make their own arrangements - if they want to, which it appears they don't.
Princess dont seem to have much to do with her lately

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Regarding SS could PA tell them about his dealings with KP in support of KH
She said Kieran and Pete ganged up on her and were conspiring together. I think it was 2 years before this they both asked for drugs tests to see
the kids. She refused Pete for a while and then bragged the test was for herself :rolleyes: .

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 19.54.54.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 19.54.39.png

She ranted about Pete asking for drug tests, note she says she doesn't want to do 'any more'. So she'll have a long history of doing these tests, surely it would be recorded somewhere and could be brought up by Kieran in court?

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 19.47.54.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Have no idea.

They are in the know somehow though.

They had inside info of Harvey's Halifax nightclub appearance, the only people posting live updates of that were the two Craig's (Pwiceys last two remaining cling ons) so maybe Gx saw that? The Craig's are private on social media so could be in the know with them or they may know slimy rymi. Who knows. Could be santa clause x
.....Wot....? This Santa Claws...?

(nb: Has she had her left eye removed...? I never noticed that before...!)

1681585459052.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
On the scrounge for work again ... not exactly in demand is she ... no mainstream advertising bookings for supermowdel Kipper ... around the drain she swirls
is she going to do an only fans collab with jessica alves, wearing rubber ? if so, please dont print any photos of it on here. thanks in advance x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She said Kieran and Pete ganged up on her and were conspiring together. I think it was 2 years before this they both asked for drugs tests to see
the kids. She refused Pete for a while and then bragged the test was for herself :rolleyes: .

View attachment 2102866
View attachment 2102867

She ranted about Pete asking for drug tests, note she says she doesn't want to do 'any more'. So she'll have a long history of doing these tests, surely it would be recorded somewhere and could be brought up by Kieran in court?

View attachment 2102870
She 'feels she's done enough of them and has nothing to prove now'. Only guilty people say that. God, she is so stupid and transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
crappy of Gx to out my full name I actually didn't know that.

Gx also put on the thread a verrrrry long time ago they had screenshots of Cole threatening me but for some reason never handed them over. With my full name I am searchable on social media and have even been found by members and contacted (no shade for this though. Those people have been amazing with some help and advice)

Someone said on the previous thread they couldn't work out when I was in camp KP or who I was. I steered well clear of any cameras and stayed behind the scenes. I am in one YouTube video however, just have to search hard enough 😂🐀

I have also said previously I've got no light to shed on KH. He's been nothing but nice to me over the years I've known him so I can only judge him based on experience.
Apologies - they just used your first name but adding that to KP and other details they put in there it takes about 3 clicks on Google to figure it out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Someone asked about the ‘Village’ post on the previous thread, and why only the Skank and Edna featured, where were SB and Slymi they asked. Well I’ve just received a new copy, and woah is that them in the background as well ? Are the whole gang involved, but what’s more, they appear to have an accomplice. I for one didn’t think she’d be involved, but there she is. You don’t forget that face in a hurry, and what’s more she’s carrying a CCTV tape. Did any of us see that coming, I didn’t.

View attachment 2101563

Answers a lot of questions, to me #Puddingate could be explained here, the potential culprits heavily disguised, but can you see who they are ? I leave you all to come to your own conclusions.
DECEASED 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her Onlyfans price has tumbled again, she's down to netting £4.80 per punter per month, and only about 45 of them in any case. Incredibly pathetic to be scratching for pennies eh Skanky?

Carl's only had 4 likes since March 22nd so he's not being much of a success either although he does clear £5.95 per punter per month so more valuable than his missus!
she needs to go back to showing her lettuce in the fridge again, by the sounds of it, more likes and paid more......do you think her punters could be vegan and put off by her beef curtains or her pork kebab ? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they’re closer than that. At one point they were telling you that Carl was looking for dirt on you (how would they know that?) and that you should sell your story before KP did etc. it’s someone that is in her inner circle somehow but intensely dislikes her but also seems to have connections to Kieran as well. They said the video was rubbish and that K&H were seeking legal advice, and now have said they’ve seen it and it contains verbal abuse.
All very odd.
I seemed to get the vibe from them that they wanted to push Skank's version of slapgate, ie that Carl had definitely battered her. When I asked questions about context of why they would have such personal info as screenshots from the night I got an angry response. If they were a friend of his I don't know why they'd try and get info out to support he's 'done it'.

Then you had the threat video from KP and Cole, Cole's troof, Skanky saying the bruise was painted on, It's a very tangled web!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone got the three-heart/Ronan riddle last night. And I VERY much enjoyed reading the wilder theories.

This Krustie gang is just the best; I'm so happy to be part of this. Look at the good we have already done with the go fund me.

As Tina Turner sang - Simply the best! And no, that's not another riddle tonight.

Love our team.

Brah xx

Edited because I used the word gang too often and made it sound like we hang about on street corners with pocket knives and balaclavas. Although under the circumstances could be plausible.
SSSSSSHHHHHHH .... Brah 🤫 ..... don't tell anyone, but that's me wiv the ` pussy minge fluff hoodie ` 👀👀👀 ..... Init bruv 😎🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

haha He's more Ron Weasley these days than Ron Jeremy. 😬 And don't get me started on her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.