Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, still havent worked out what is going on, obviously need more coffee
My head hurts trying to make sense of it.

The possibilities:
1. Jett doesn't want to see KH because KP has fed him a pack of lies about his dad to poison him.
Problem: why isn't Bunny bothered? This could be explained however because Jett seems more shy/sensitive than Bunny, Jett gets scared more easily, Bunny not as anxious a child as Jett.

2. KH banned from seeing Jett based on an allegation that KP made.
Problem: why would KH then be allowed see Bunny, and live with Apollo and Valentino?

3. KH did something to scare Jett and Jett doesn't want to see him, perhaps social services aware and have restricted access.
Problem: KH doesn't strike me as an aggressive type, I don't believe he would ever hurt or scare his children. The kids looked happy with him. And also why would Bunny be allowed around him if that had happened?

1 seems more likely and 3 least likely to me. It's a tit situation all round.

Are there other possibilities?

Reactions: 27
Some interesting stuff I found on Parental Alienation via Twatter from an actor called Theresa Godley.

POSTER
Its 2023 and we are living in the information age, so more evidence is out there and many very vocal fathers like myself will not stand by and let false narratives by professional liars like yourself go unchallenged #ParentalAlienation

THERESA GODLEY
Well said Stephen. Did you see the article in the daily Mail about Kieran Hayler, Katie Price’s ex? He stood up against PA and was falsely accused of abuse. Fathers must speak out about the mothers who lie in order to keep hold of their children.

POSTER
Yes, I've seen that one too and I think this case is a highly valuable reference due to Katie Price being well known. Helps to go a little bit further in getting the message out there with real life evidence. The gendered narratives about #PA and other domestic must be challenged

THERESA GODLEY

Watch this space is all I can say at this moment in time - he is a very powerful voice and very brave for standing up to what’s happened to him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Some interesting stuff I found on Parental Alienation via Twatter from an actor called Theresa Godley.

POSTER
Its 2023 and we are living in the information age, so more evidence is out there and many very vocal fathers like myself will not stand by and let false narratives by professional liars like yourself go unchallenged #ParentalAlienation

THERESA GODLEY
Well said Stephen. Did you see the article in the daily Mail about Kieran Hayler, Katie Price’s ex? He stood up against PA and was falsely accused of abuse. Fathers must speak out about the mothers who lie in order to keep hold of their children.

POSTER
Yes, I've seen that one too and I think this case is a highly valuable reference due to Katie Price being well known. Helps to go a little bit further in getting the message out there with real life evidence. The gendered narratives about #PA and other domestic must be challenged

THERESA GODLEY

Watch this space is all I can say at this moment in time - he is a very powerful voice and very brave for standing up to what’s happened to him.
I found this too which mentions the tattle thread and the GFM

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

The possibilities:
1. Jett doesn't want to see KH because KP has fed him a pack of lies about his dad to poison him.
Problem: why isn't Bunny bothered? This could be explained however because Jett seems more shy/sensitive than Bunny, Jett gets scared more easily, Bunny not as anxious a child as Jett.

Problem: why would KH then be allowed see Bunny, and live with Apollo and Valentino?

3. KH did something to scare Jett and Jett doesn't want to see him, perhaps social services aware and have restricted access.
Problem: KH doesn't strike me as an aggressive type, I don't believe he would ever hurt or scare his children. The kids looked happy with him. And also why would Bunny be allowed around him if that had happened?

4KPis not letting him go saying he has anxiety and stress so he needs to stay with her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone asked about the ‘Village’ post on the previous thread, and why only the Skank and Edna featured, where were SB and Slymi they asked. Well I’ve just received a new copy, and woah is that them in the background as well ? Are the whole gang involved, but what’s more, they appear to have an accomplice. I for one didn’t think she’d be involved, but there she is. You don’t forget that face in a hurry, and what’s more she’s carrying a CCTV tape. Did any of us see that coming, I didn’t.

View attachment 2101563

Answers a lot of questions, to me #Puddingate could be explained here, the potential culprits heavily disguised, but can you see who they are ? I leave you all to come to your own conclusions.
What trickery is this?… My eyes can’t focus on just one of them, I’m rapidly moving from one face to another. I can’t believe how real this looks, it’s like it’s actually them but the only annoying thing is that they all look better than they do in real life 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The possibilities:

No point trying to work it out, none of us have minds that are wired like hers so we are not capable of dreaming up the kind of things she does (fortunately)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She went to turkey and exactly as you said, threads , fat transfer.
And how's she scamming that?
---
So many photos of KP on the Getty site, once they were of events and red carpets, more recently pictures taken outside courts 😂
Oh hell, look at these chiseled gods. Wow
Screenshot_20230415_143812_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_143702_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.