Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Facehugger I have zero idea what's going on.....shift up on the sofa....Pinky S is coming over to join you all 🤣🤯 I haven't had gin yet...maybe I should & all will become clear 🤔

@Facehugger I'm currently residing at an extremely posh luxury lodge park not too far from us. I've paid to be here though & not grifted 😁 This place makes Skanky's Henelle Hall freebie look like Pontins 😜 I'm fairly certain if the old sIag & her entourage checked in here they would be swiftly removed for being utter cunts 🤣

So are we thinking that Ronan Keating is writing a top smash hit for Skanky? He's hoping to succeed where Ed Sheering failed 👍

My guess is that Gx2018 is Donald Trump....he likes paying off cheap tart's so it seems obvious he's been tampon fishing at some point.
My second guess is......Garys girlfriend 👍
if gary is sb dad, i think your right,i think its garys girlfriend too

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What about that American journo she's pals with? Can't remember his name, maybe begins with a P, possibly in the celebrity BB House?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Guys guys I galloped all the way here on a Shetland pony.
I have coffee! Tea! Whatever!

Right. I've been given permission by a secret sauce to share this with you. I'm writing it using a newly developed code so only tattlers can read it, and to outsiders such as journalists it will look like gibberish. So we're safe.

The Ronan Keating thing is really exciting!
They had a secret but very passionate affair back in the day. They first touched when Ronan reached under a table in Wetherspoons after dropping 20p (he's notoriously tight with money), Price had fallen under the same table an hour previously and people thought she'd gone shagging in the toilets as usual so weren't looking for her.
In reality she'd caught her hair on the chewing gum under the table top and was inextricably stuck in the stuff.
Ronan graciously chewed her hair free.

Anyway, they went on to have a genuinely romantic love affair, resulting in the song Love is a Hurricane. Price wrote Hanow in return, Ronan responded with You Say it Best. Their love was being sung by millions of unknowing people the world over!
Price began speaking in an Irish accent, many thought her new teeth were to blame.
Ronan took to wearing a subtle homage to his love, a quick spray of Stunning before every performance. Those literally close to him thought it was stage lights making him sweatier than usual.
But the lovers knew
That was enough.

Anyway, the main point of this tea.
Towards the end of their relationship (keeping it secret was taking its toll when all they wanted to do was to share their love with the world) a child was born.
No! Not Harvey! Or Junior!
Yes! Him!
Ronan wrote Baby Can I Hold You followed by Father and Son.
The infamous betamax video that never spread further than the village boundary is actually of Michelle singing, at the top of her voice, I Believe I Can Fly! She had worked out the big secret!

The rest is history.
Ronan sees his child frequently, in various holiday destinations around the world whilst his stunt double sings his greatest hits in the UK.
Price has indeed attempted to share her 'love' with world. Sales of black market antibiotics have rocketed.

And that's it, that's the coffee for today.
I trust you won't share it?
Sounds as feasible as it ever finding a replacement Noo Egg when SB finally has enough of it, that fateful day he storms into the The Sun offices with his 93 pages of Der Troof Innit and a broos payntid on 'is mush

• Haha
K&M have got this far so they'd be stupîd to fall for her bullshit again then end up in precisely the same nightmare in a few months time.
Stick it to the skank LARGE, don't back down and tie the thing in bloody reef knots so it cannot backtrack yet again - stitch it up like the Andrés have WOO HOO!
I think some stuff will be in the hands of authorities now anyway. She wanted Social Services/ police to investigate, they will have done, everything.

Reactions: 30
I wonder why those paps were there? Let's say they weren't paid to do it. Could be the press have a story coming up and need pics?
the paps were there for the opening of the show,the loose women were there also having their photos taken. but the photos of that girl in the background, laughing says a lot skanky and co's spectacle, must have been different in some way, to the way all the others had their photos taken (perhaps they had to beg the photographers to take the photos or even pay them?) in some of the photos, you could see the photographers looking in the oppersite direction,seemed like they were looking for more newsworthy celebs. 😂
---
She went to turkey and exactly as you said, threads , fat transfer.
oh the miracles of science , so now they can do life changing threads and fat transfer ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
the paps were there for the opening of the show,the loose women were there also having their photos taken. but the photos of that girl in the background, laughing says a lot skanky and co's spectacle, must have been different in some way, to the way all the others had their photos taken (perhaps they had to beg the photographers to take the photos or even pay them?) in some of the photos, you could see the photographers looking in the oppersite direction,seemed like they were looking for more newsworthy celebs. 😂
---

oh the miracles of science , so now they can do life changing threads and fat transfer ? 😂
If I was in the background I'd be laughing too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So many photos of KP on the Getty site, once they were of events and red carpets, more recently pictures taken outside courts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
[QUOTE="flowerpotno7, post: 14770131, member
I meant when they were walking down the street. What I was thinking was... Bad headline and miss price didn't seem to have a care in the world and then use them pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i reread through their old posts last night ( untill i gave up on the contridictions), 1, said they hadnt seen the video,now they say they have seen it, but wont allude to whats in it or whats been said. 2, alluded skanky tried to sell it,now says his alleged mistress, that works in the tanning centre tried to sell it. 3, says they worked in a tanning centre for 9 years , are they the spurned mistress,former mistress or wannabe mistress,4, says they are foreign (american)5, printed messages from P's phone ( just how many people got access to P's phone) 6, says slymi stopped it and has contacts to both tanning centres (did he run them ?). well we all know who uses tanning 3 to 4 times a week ,we also know who likes to befriend exes of previous partners to find out info and stick the knife in. 7, if skanky had evidence of anything,she would have put it on social media as soon as she got her grubby hands on it, gleefully. while i dont think keiron is a saint, he is the better parent and if you can get arrested for swearing at your child,i think most of the uk will have done time for that by now, because they can be little shits !
You put so well just what I was thinking x

Reactions: 18
So many photos of KP on the Getty site, once they were of events and red carpets, more recently pictures taken outside courts 😂
page 1 , and photos 11 12 14 16 are corkers,pity they have been filtered though. i managed to get to page 6... that was enough for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]

so laughable, she keeps trying to talk it up like its life changing reconstruction surgery but it's just your bog standard freebie....bullshit she saved up all the pennies from Chum Daddy pics if hundreds of surgeons were offering to do it for free.
---
Screenshot_20230415-123526_Samsung Internet.jpg

This guy can't believe what he's just whiffed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Couple from the other evening
I thought that was Kim Il Yung!! Mind you, he probably thought he'd met someone's grandma
---
and walking with dustbins :)

• Haha
Keiran’s just posted on his story about an activity day he’s having with Michelle, Valentino and Apollo. No mention of Bunny. Looks like he only had her yesterday and she’s gone back again 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Keiran’s just posted on his story about an activity day he’s having with Michelle, Valentino and Apollo. No mention of Bunny. Looks like he only had her yesterday and she’s gone back again 🥲
Would he have got this activity day free for the whole family in exchange for tagging the place on IG? Is that how it works?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.