Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys guys I galloped all the way here on a Shetland pony.
I have coffee! Tea! Whatever!

Right. I've been given permission by a secret sauce to share this with you. I'm writing it using a newly developed code so only tattlers can read it, and to outsiders such as journalists it will look like gibberish. So we're safe.

The Ronan Keating thing is really exciting!
They had a secret but very passionate affair back in the day. They first touched when Ronan reached under a table in Wetherspoons after dropping 20p (he's notoriously tight with money), Price had fallen under the same table an hour previously and people thought she'd gone shagging in the toilets as usual so weren't looking for her.
In reality she'd caught her hair on the chewing gum under the table top and was inextricably stuck in the stuff.
Ronan graciously chewed her hair free.

Anyway, they went on to have a genuinely romantic love affair, resulting in the song Baby Can I Hold You. Price wrote Hanow in return, Ronan responded with You Say it Best. Their love was being sung by millions of unknowing people the world over!
Price began speaking in an Irish accent, many thought her new teeth were to blame.
Ronan took to wearing a subtle homage to his love, a quick spray of Stunning before every performance. Those literally close to him thought it was stage lights making him sweatier than usual.
But the lovers knew
That was enough.

Anyway, the main point of this tea.
Towards the end of their relationship (keeping it secret was taking its toll when all they wanted to do was to share their love with the world) a child was born. Yes.
No! Not Harvey! Or Junior!
Yes! Him!
The infamous betamax video that never spread further than the village boundary is actually of Michelle singing, at the top of her voice, I Believe I Can Fly! She had worked out the big secret!

The rest is history.
Ronan sees his child frequently, in various holiday destinations around the world whilst his stunt double sings his greatest hits in the UK.
Price has indeed attempted to share her 'love' with world. Sales of black market antibiotics have rocketed.

And that's it, that's the coffee for today.
I trust you won't share it?
Well there's no smoke without fire. I'm off to the papers right now, sorry I can't hold it in! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys guys I galloped all the way here on a Shetland pony.
I have coffee! Tea! Whatever!

Right. I've been given permission by a secret sauce to share this with you. I'm writing it using a newly developed code so only tattlers can read it, and to outsiders such as journalists it will look like gibberish. So we're safe.

The Ronan Keating thing is really exciting!
They had a secret but very passionate affair back in the day. They first touched when Ronan reached under a table in Wetherspoons after dropping 20p (he's notoriously tight with money), Price had fallen under the same table an hour previously and people thought she'd gone shagging in the toilets as usual so weren't looking for her.
In reality she'd caught her hair on the chewing gum under the table top and was inextricably stuck in the stuff.
Ronan graciously chewed her hair free.

Anyway, they went on to have a genuinely romantic love affair, resulting in the song Love is a Hurricane. Price wrote Hanow in return, Ronan responded with You Say it Best. Their love was being sung by millions of unknowing people the world over!
Price began speaking in an Irish accent, many thought her new teeth were to blame.
Ronan took to wearing a subtle homage to his love, a quick spray of Stunning before every performance. Those literally close to him thought it was stage lights making him sweatier than usual.
But the lovers knew
That was enough.

Anyway, the main point of this tea.
Towards the end of their relationship (keeping it secret was taking its toll when all they wanted to do was to share their love with the world) a child was born.
No! Not Harvey! Or Junior!
Yes! Him!
Ronan wrote Baby Can I Hold You followed by Father and Son.
The infamous betamax video that never spread further than the village boundary is actually of Michelle singing, at the top of her voice, I Believe I Can Fly! She had worked out the big secret!

The rest is history.
Ronan sees his child frequently, in various holiday destinations around the world whilst his stunt double sings his greatest hits in the UK.
Price has indeed attempted to share her 'love' with world. Sales of black market antibiotics have rocketed.

And that's it, that's the coffee for today.
I trust you won't share it?
🤣🤣 think you have too much time on your hands 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
westbroke looks like shes had a face lift in her recent photos in the press,shes says shes having reconstruction done on her nose and face but you can see the scars at the hairline and her nose,mouth and eye are still sliding to the right. this is a great mock up kylie, they all look so beleivable too with slymi rocking his hair style. do you think edna may have coverted them all to Amish ? 😂 😂 😂 ❤
I don’t think it’s a face lift, it looks more like a fat transfer and perhaps a thread lift.
Whatever it is, like KP Westbroke’s looks have long gone and never coming back and that’s not because of age, there are many beautiful older women out there but KP and Westbroke are not and are never going to be one of them.
What a mess the pair of them 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Facehugger I have zero idea what's going on.....shift up on the sofa....Pinky S is coming over to join you all 🤣🤯 I haven't had gin yet...maybe I should & all will become clear 🤔

@Facehugger I'm currently residing at an extremely posh luxury lodge park not too far from us. I've paid to be here though & not grifted 😁 This place makes Skanky's Henelle Hall freebie look like Pontins 😜 I'm fairly certain if the old sIag & her entourage checked in here they would be swiftly removed for being utter cunts 🤣

So are we thinking that Ronan Keating is writing a top smash hit for Skanky? He's hoping to succeed where Ed Sheering failed 👍

My guess is that Gx2018 is Donald Trump....he likes paying off cheap tart's so it seems obvious he's been tampon fishing at some point.
My second guess is......Garys girlfriend 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm bringing this over from the last thread, from @Cat Eyez

''@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.''

I find this to be the same way KP thinks. None of us here think Kieran is 'a saint'. It's black and white thinking to sort people into good/evil, winners/losers etc....or to fix on one little thing and then go with it and try and paint that person as the evil. In KP's eyes Kieran wronged her by cheating so he's become a child neglecter and rapist and threatened people with guns?
Soozie over on the Kieran thread also promised something like this, that stuff would come out about M&K. So how did that work out as Kieran was arrested and that dropped from December, Michelle never investigated by police and now Kieran ecstatic hours after the arrest last week and seeing one of his kids. Authorities don't seem to think he's a monster.

We also have 'the video was bollocks' changed from "I've seen it and it's verbal abuse so no law against that'.

I would hazard a guess and think this person is closely aligned to KP's way of seeing things and 'someone' is now pissed off that consequences weren't forthcoming from any video they demanded SS investigate. This person has probably been told there's no law broken by anything in the video!
i reread through their old posts last night ( untill i gave up on the contridictions), 1, said they hadnt seen the video,now they say they have seen it, but wont allude to whats in it or whats been said. 2, alluded skanky tried to sell it,now says his alleged mistress, that works in the tanning centre tried to sell it. 3, says they worked in a tanning centre for 9 years , are they the spurned mistress,former mistress or wannabe mistress,4, says they are foreign (american)5, printed messages from P's phone ( just how many people got access to P's phone) 6, says slymi stopped it and has contacts to both tanning centres (did he run them ?). well we all know who uses tanning 3 to 4 times a week ,we also know who likes to befriend exes of previous partners to find out info and stick the knife in. 7, if skanky had evidence of anything,she would have put it on social media as soon as she got her grubby hands on it, gleefully. while i dont think keiron is a saint, he is the better parent and if you can get arrested for swearing at your child,i think most of the uk will have done time for that by now, because they can be little shits !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t think it’s a face lift, it looks more like a fat transfer and perhaps a thread lift.
Whatever it is, like KP Westbroke’s looks have long gone and never coming back and that’s not because of age, there are many beautiful older women out there but KP and Westbroke are not and are never going to be one of them.
Doesn't really seem like facial reconstruction, I thought thread lifts are quite short term and the fat grafting might not take if she continues her
old ways. If she is clean I wish her well but somehow I doubt she's changed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She does! I’m loving the top of her head 😂
Two hairstyles in one! Her remaining mop is fighting back in its curly glory. I bet she hates it. If it’s damp outside it’s always bound to revert to curls 😂😂😂
Was going to crop in harder on her face alone, but then I noticed the short wispy bits at the top, like you did and thought I'd leave them showing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Facehugger I have zero idea what's going on.....shift up on the sofa....Pinky S is coming over to join you all 🤣🤯 I haven't had gin yet...maybe I should & all will become clear 🤔

@Facehugger I'm currently residing at an extremely posh luxury lodge park not too far from us. I've paid to be here though & not grifted 😁 This place makes Skanky's Henelle Hall freebie look like Pontins 😜 I'm fairly certain if the old sIag & her entourage checked in here they would be swiftly removed for being utter cunts 🤣

So are we thinking that Ronan Keating is writing a top smash hit for Skanky? He's hoping to succeed where Ed Sheering failed 👍

My guess is that Gx2018 is Donald Trump....he likes paying off cheap tart's so it seems obvious he's been tampon fishing at some point.
My second guess is......Garys girlfriend 👍
Oh wow, hope you have a fab time my friend, you've definitely got to get the gin out if you're spoiling yourself today (thoroughly deserved I say). I hope we never get a whiff of old trollop chops anywhere near us, never mind rocking up at our holiday venues 🤣❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think it is. I remember just after slapgate GX made a comment about being in the US and I wondered how they knew so much from over there. I presumed at the time maybe they were just visiting but I've noticed that they use quite a few American terms in their posts. I think its either Cami-Li or and American journalist that has a dislike for KP (can't remember what hr name is though).
they have said in their posts they are american

Reactions: 17
I wonder why those paps were there? Let's say they weren't paid to do it. Could be the press have a story coming up and need pics?

Reactions: 17
i reread through their old posts last night ( untill i gave up on the contridictions), 1, said they hadnt seen the video,now they say they have seen it, but wont allude to whats in it or whats been said. 2, alluded skanky tried to sell it,now says his alleged mistress, that works in the tanning centre tried to sell it. 3, says they worked in a tanning centre for 9 years , are they the spurned mistress,former mistress or wannabe mistress,4, says they are foreign (american)5, printed messages from P's phone ( just how many people got access to P's phone) 6, says slymi stopped it and has contacts to both tanning centres (did he run them ?). well we all know who uses tanning 3 to 4 times a week ,we also know who likes to befriend exes of previous partners to find out info and stick the knife in. 7, if skanky had evidence of anything,she would have put it on social media as soon as she got her grubby hands on it, gleefully. while i dont think keiron is a saint, he is the better parent and if you can get arrested for swearing at your child,i think most of the uk will have done time for that by now, because they can be little shits !
Bravo flower . Saved me doing the same. 😘😘😘

Reactions: 21
Doesn't really seem like facial reconstruction, I thought thread lifts are quite short term and the fat grafting might not take if she continues her
old ways. If she is clean I wish her well but somehow I doubt she's changed.
What really amazes me about these dodgy Turkey clinics is the zleb pics we see. Literally every bleep & his granny is in there taken pics for the tinterweb 🤷 They MUST be rife with germs 🤢

Anything from our campaigning heroine this morning? Is she busy on her long walk with Harvey? Is she volunteering at a charity shop? Is she feeding the homeless & taking to them about mental health? She's retraining the MET on how NOT to be disgusting? She's having tea with Sunak & writing up Harvey's Law? Or is still really early for her & she's hungover in her pit?

ETA, in my gin stupor at stupid o'clock this morning I did try to read back some of Gx2018s earlier posts. However I kept seeing posts from Monsieur Crumble & LiarLiar & I got quite upset so I stopped 😢💔 so a quick nod to that lovely pair, you are not forgotten, forever Krusties xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She went to turkey and exactly as you said, threads , fat transfer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she'll be back to pretending she'll cooperate now, she must be desperate. It's all a game to try and get Kieran to drop legal stuff.
K&M have got this far so they'd be stupîd to fall for her bullshit again then end up in precisely the same nightmare in a few months time.
Stick it to the skank LARGE, don't back down and tie the thing in bloody reef knots so it cannot backtrack yet again - stitch it up like the Andrés have WOO HOO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooh sorry! I misread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not sure really, he wasn’t on my radar back then! @PTMe might know
Think he was mostly in Thailand. He had a partner at time but think they had a pretty horrendous break up. Think the ex gave him a bit of a doing . (Beat him up)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.