Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it is. I remember just after slapgate GX made a comment about being in the US and I wondered how they knew so much from over there. I presumed at the time maybe they were just visiting but I've noticed that they use quite a few American terms in their posts. I think its either Cami-Li or and American journalist that has a dislike for KP (can't remember what hr name is though).
Gx is in the US, not Cami Li. Not Kalelah either.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I don't think it is. I remember just after slapgate GX made a comment about being in the US and I wondered how they knew so much from over there. I presumed at the time maybe they were just visiting but I've noticed that they use quite a few American terms in their posts. I think its either Cami-Li or and American journalist that has a dislike for KP (can't remember what hr name is though).
Crikey Poppy, you are good at the sleuthing.Im still trying to work out the significance of Ronan Keating songs from last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Whoever runs her Facebook is clearly a pisstaker!
It’s been said Slymi has someone posting her stuff, and she makes money off the posts, she deffo doesn’t post it herself, even the replies are from the Slymi agent, she doesn’t reply. What I will say I don’t think anyone checks her feed and the poster has gone rogue, too many weird posts very close to home occurring now for it not to be 😁 Perhaps the person posting got ripped off and is slyly digging away every now and then, whatever there are strange things going down on her FB 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder who actually had Jett yesterday if he wasn’t with KH. Don’t think he was with KP as she was busy parading H out to the press.

Reactions: 35
lol She's really not the full shilling. K&M would have co-parented with her like a dream had she not been a bloody looney tune. This is her trying to rewrite history....and failing!
It’s crazy isn’t it.We are all supposed to forget what she has said and done with regards to KH, MP and the kids.
Although it’s a strategy that works with the media.
If you saw this ( without knowing the ways of the Price), you would think she was the voice of reason.

Reactions: 38
Same old same old but thought people here may be interested.

Love bombing. Happened to me. A whirlwind of excitement good time, fun places to go, being cooked for, lavished with gifts.
Then they switch it all off and you become the person who cooks for them, gives them money that’s never returned, paying for their petrol,cigarettes, because their pay check didn’t clear. I paid for four last minute, house moves in two years because they were so troubled in the area they lived in, or the neighbours hated them. I found out later they owed over £8000 in unpaid rent. The friendly landlords I met previously, obviously love bombed by this person too, now furious and feeling like cunts. I was a friend of this person, or her ‘rock’. I’m not kidding the scrapes I talked her out of. She was completely out of control. Married men, a violent boyfriend who threatened my family because he didn’t want his parents to find out he’d got her pregnant. Years of it.

I am three years free from this person. And they had the temerity to show up on my doorstep with a big smile on their face last Xmas. I’m so burned by her that when a neighbour invited me round for coffee I said no, because I can’t trust my own judgement now to spot a narcissist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank gawd I’m not the only one! 🤪🤣
Not for the first time Connie I shall also pull up a chair and sit in the confused corner with you 🤣 I haven't got a Scoody which song it is either. I can't remember old Ronan singing that :Gypsies, tramps and thieves' song, which is quite appropriate for her! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's the deal with Rymi? I had mutual friends on fb with him & stumbled on his jet set life style and "celeb" friends. Where tf does he get the money from? They're all z list celebs so can't be making that much. He practically lived abroad for all of covid. I can't remember his title at the celeb social agency but when I've searched him on companies house I only found the Komodo sunglasses business which has about £35 in accounts. Wonder if the tax man knows his business?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not for the first time Connie I shall also pull up a chair and sit in the confused corner with you 🤣 I haven't got a Scoody which song it is either. I can't remember old Ronan singing that :Gypsies, tramps and thieves' song, which is quite appropriate for her! 🤣🤣
I’ve stuck a big sofa in the confused.com corner Facey so plenty of room on it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just figured out who SkampiKipper reminds me of - Janice Dickinson. The alleged OG supermodel who now looks more like Caitlyn Kenner.

918E987F-D197-456C-B880-6D699C7DA901.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Gx is in the US, not Cami Li. Not Kalelah either.
Gx had updates from the club the night of H's appearance. As they're based in US and therefore unlikely to have been in Halifax on the night, they must be someone who was in contact with CW/KP or one of their entourage on the night, maybe getting messages in a Whatsapp group (their info included H waiting in the car for at least an hour with Kalelah, H dancing to Crazy Frog and Rihanna)

Also, they say they've seen 'the video' yet don't have a copy, which implies someone showed it to them on another device (otherwise their whatsapp would have backed it up). If they're US based, then who in the US showed it to them? Maybe they were shown it on a visit back to the Uk?
---
What's the deal with Rymi? I had mutual friends on fb with him & stumbled on his jet set life style and "celeb" friends. Where tf does he get the money from? They're all z list celebs so can't be making that much. He practically lived abroad for all of covid. I can't remember his title at the celeb social agency but when I've searched him on companies house I only found the Komodo sunglasses business which has about £35 in accounts. Wonder if the tax man knows his business?
He looks high on drugs all the time. Maybe he deals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Gx had updates from the club the night of H's appearance. As they're based in US and therefore unlikely to have been in Halifax on the night, they must be someone who was in contact with CW/KP or one of their entourage on the night, maybe getting messages in a Whatsapp group (their info included H waiting in the car for at least an hour with Kalelah, H dancing to Crazy Frog and Rihanna)

Also, they say they've seen 'the video' yet don't have a copy, which implies someone showed it to them on another device (otherwise their whatsapp would have backed it up). If they're US based, then who in the US showed it to them? Maybe they were shown it on a visit back to the Uk?
---

He looks high on drugs all the time. Maybe he deals.
When it first got mentioned, gx said puddingate was a load of rubbish and that K&M were taking legal advice 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.