Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who’s looking after J&B now she’s shown her true self to the teenager who she dumped them on for weeks. 🤔

Hopefully she’ll have got bored of them and let them go back to Kieran.
Spill the tea please!!!
---
Can anyone else see her face with sunglasses on , on the underside of big toe .or am I losing it View attachment 2107046
Nahh! You are losing the plot because thats just the usual dirt :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trying not to wet myself....
(Shall we take bets on how long she'll last.... runs from 16th to 30th December 2023...!!)

(ps: She's starring at Carabosse who is a wicked fairy, although I think that part would be far more suitable for Sink Boy...)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Tea is coming soon, it will then be updated later tonight with more details/2nd story (I believe)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
So the role was a toss-up between this scab and the other one Westcrack? Dear me.......................

Why the eff would you even think of taking your kids to a Christmas panto with this thing in it when it can neither ACT, SING NOR ANYTHING ELSE?
They must be bloody desperate :ROFLMAO:

And Sleeping Beauty? FFS have they seen it lately?
Jeez its more like "Awaketh The Kraken!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
(Shall we take bets on how long she'll last.... runs from 16th to 30th December 2023...!!)

It's role is Carabosse, the evil wicked fairy i.e. Malificent. Won't be spending long in hair and make-up then!

1681740983128.png

<Runs to Oddschecker to see which of the bookies will give me best odds for it failing to perform/pulling out>

• Haha
Reactions: 27

This is a joke isn’t it ? 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Attaching her last panto review and her behaviour is at least 10x worse now, although my warped nature is kinda wanting this to happen, it will be a full-blown disaster if it goes ahead 😂

Katie Price - completely useless!
Review of New Victoria Theatre

We always take our grandchildren to Woking's panto and this year we saw Sleeping Beauty. Overall the kids enjoyed it but it was definitely the poorest one we've seen in the last few years (Bring back Justin Fletcher!)
Biggest disappointment was the headline attraction - Katie Price. She looked terrified, unrehersed, unprofessional and totally uncordinated i.e. out of sinc. with the other dancers on stage with her. She didn't smile once and didn't interact at all with the children in the audience. When she couldn't keep up with her other dancers she even put her bottom lip forward and puffed out a breath clearly indicating that she was struggling. She should stick to whatever she's good at.......which isn't Panto!
Date of experience: December 2015

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
All I know is the teenager isn’t working for her anymore and KFP is a right witch. So nothing we didn’t already know there!
Will try and find out more, but I’m worried about being identified, even though it’s 3rd hand gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
All I know is the teenager isn’t working for her anymore and KFP is a right witch. So nothing we didn’t already know there!
Will try and find out more, but I’m worried about being identified, even though it’s 3rd hand gossip.
This was the teenager who was looking after the kids over crimbo?

Thanks for the tea!

Reactions: 27
Really should start a sweepstake on how many shows she does before she pulls out! I’m going with 6 😂😂😂
She'll do a Tina Malone and get sacked for snorting coke before she even goes on!
---
So the role was a toss-up between this scab and the other one Westcrack? Dear me.......................

Why the eff would you even think of taking your kids to a Christmas panto with this thing in it when it can neither ACT, SING NOR ANYTHING ELSE?
They must be bloody desperate :ROFLMAO:

And Sleeping Beauty? FFS have they seen it lately?
Jeez its more like "Awaketh The Kraken!"
She's in it for der dads Rita innit, To get their pulses racing and their guts heaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm going with she will pull out in a couple of days time! :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps she'll complete E4's Celebrity Cooking School first... or her life coaching... or adopting a Nigerian baby... or her training for being a paramedic... or paying back her creditors... the possibilities are endless....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tea is coming soon, it will then be updated later tonight with more details/2nd story (I believe)
Kylie contemplates rushing out to Tesco to get more wine, Kylie knows it’s a Monday, Kylie doesn’t like to drink on a Monday but she reckons she might require wine with this ☕

DC807F7A-FA1F-45E0-86A2-447F8672CA5A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.