Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie contemplates rushing out to Tesco to get more wine, Kylie knows it’s a Monday, Kylie doesn’t like to drink on a Monday but she reckons she might require wine with this ☕

View attachment 2107108
Ooooooo..... Is it okay to admit that I'm already ahead of you... On a Monday afternoon too.... *Sigh... thinks: Batnan is not good for my health....*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Trying not to wet myself....
(Shall we take bets on how long she'll last.... runs from 16th to 30th December 2023...!!)

(ps: She's starring at Carabosse who is a wicked fairy, although I think that part would be far more suitable for Sink Boy...)

Oooooo..... Oooooo..... Oooooo..... Can I audition for the Handsome Prince do you think...?

Once upon a time in a Pantoland far, far away, a beautiful princess is cursed by the evil Carbosse to perish on her 21st birthday by pricking her finger on a spinning wheel. Thanks to The Fairy, Sleeping Beauty falls into a deep sleep that can only be broken by her one true love. Will the handsome prince come to her rescue, fight the dragon, destroy Caraboss, and save the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying not to wet myself....
(Shall we take bets on how long she'll last.... runs from 16th to 30th December 2023...!!)

(ps: She's starring at Carabosse who is a wicked fairy, although I think that part would be far more suitable for Sink Boy...)

So been obsessed with my poorly cat at the mo, but have been keeping an eye out, and just had to say if it attends rehearsals , learns it’s lines , two performances a day over Christmas , I might say the bleeping thing has changed, BUT ! she’s tried it before, Every time the crowd shouted out”He’s behind you” it spread its legs and bent over 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oooooo..... Oooooo..... Oooooo..... Can I audition for the Handsome Prince do you think...?

Once upon a time in a Pantoland far, far away, a beautiful princess is cursed by the evil Carbosse to perish on her 21st birthday by pricking her finger on a spinning wheel. Thanks to The Fairy, Sleeping Beauty falls into a deep sleep that can only be broken by her one true love. Will the handsome prince come to her rescue, fight the dragon, destroy Caraboss, and save the day?
Skankabosse will lure Pwintz Chowmein away from Sleeping Beauty easily.

"Oi geezer! Yeah yew in dem tights! Lissun Ize got a bitta twubble dahn dere.................................... yeah me tampons got stuck and I neyds yew ter pull it aht........................................................."

Curtain falls rapidly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps she'll complete E4's Celebrity Cooking School first... or her life coaching... or adopting a Nigerian baby... or her training for being a paramedic... or paying back her creditors... the possibilities are endless....
or hows about None of the Above? Thats more like it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.