Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who's going to look after the kids when she's in Liverpool for the panto and she can't bloody rehearse via zoom and that's SB's hummer don't the red tops ever stop bullshitting

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All I know is the teenager isn’t working for her anymore and KFP is a right witch. So nothing we didn’t already know there!
Will try and find out more, but I’m worried about being identified, even though it’s 3rd hand gossip.
Oooo thanks
It was hardly surprising this would happen though! X

Reactions: 20
There is no way she can do panto. I hope they've got an understudy or three. Autonomous script learning followed by rehearsals, up to 2/3 shows a day, she'd be off her tits cussing and swearing by the break of the matinee. I don't think her brain could retain a scrip anymore.. Oh, and Kips can't even show up to her own events, so...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn't factor in rehearsals 😂😂 - she will never do it, panto is brutal and you need stacks of stamina, there's no chance.
She’ll try to wing it, then if she is slated will pull out the (call me Mystic Bless), “ I have mental ‘elf cos of vile two’ll s telling me the only thing iI can act, is the eeijit.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So who's going to look after the kids when she's in Liverpool for the panto and she can't bloody rehearse via zoom and that's SB's hummer don't the red tops ever stop bullshitting
Oh, she can't wait to take the kids with her to make memories, apparently..... of her making a complete tit of herself. She can't even manage masterclasses sat on her arse, now panto 😂 yeah, ok Kipper, you won't last a week and that's just the rehearsals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is just making a mockery of the bankruptcy
It’s always old bollocks with the skank, prob a lease vehicle through a company, the bleeping thing is Bankrupt can’t get credit , , you’d think it had more money than bill gates, gives the impression it’s doing better than before it went bankrupt, if that was the case bleeping thing wouldn’t still be bankrupt, bit like that Stephen bear wanker , they’re all at it , it’s all on top as we used to say , notes wrapped around a wad of newspaper, The rancid cow and dickwad haven’t got duck all , all disposable money , still waiting for a Krustie to show me a picture of Carwash snogging Skanky like I asked, ok Carwash snogging slimey will do

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There is no way she can do panto. I hope they've got an understudy or three. Autonomous script learning followed by rehearsals, up to 2/3 shows a day, she'd be off her tits cussing and swearing by the break of the matinee. I don't think her brain could retain a scrip anymore.. Oh, and Kips can't even show up to her own events, so...
Would she not need insurance for panto as well, who's going to pay the premiums for a junkie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kylie contemplates rushing out to Tesco to get more wine, Kylie knows it’s a Monday, Kylie doesn’t like to drink on a Monday but she reckons she might require wine with this ☕

View attachment 2107108
Update on my own post, husband is getting Kylie wine on his way home, Kylie is glad she didn’t choose a wanker like Sink-Boy as a partner, Kylie chose well, and it looks like Kylie is also a bit of a wrong’un as she will be drinking on a Monday 🤦🏽‍♀️☕🤔🥂😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.