Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My recollection is slightly different and I've a good memory of these things.

AFP threw not only punches at JL but she was the one, not him, who tried to attack him with a bottle.

She was swiftly removed from the 'after show party'.

This was after she tried to kop off KP to Declan Donnelly. He wasn't interested so she told Skanky to go after PA instead. Sad arse went for it. Myth says she said to him 'would you like a little suck?'
BigBlue, you are quite right with most of the information, AFP did instigate the situation & lunged at Johnny. She had to be removed. But what isn't correct is the last bit. This wasn't the after show party. This was a little party arranged by Razor & DJ Mike Read (on one of their terraces in Versace hotel). They had already been voted out & Johnny had walked out. There was also another 'incident; where I understand AFP came across Johnny & his wife in the Versace lobby &'exchanges' took place. The incident regarding KFP being drunk & trying to 'get it on' with Dechlan, WAS the end of the show after party. ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s nothing I enjoy more than a cup of tea in bed catching up on this thread. Hoping for lots of ☕ on this miserable Monday!
Just like the rest of you, I’m completely gobsmacked she is back driving but clearly somethings a bit susp as why is she keeping it on the quiet?! I thought she’d be bragging, unless she has something to hide or doesn’t want highlighting.
I’d put money on SB being involved in getting her some insurance, I don’t actually think she’ll be driving round without any although it’s KFP and she doesn’t give a duck about anyone or anything. Does make me laugh how they keep following & unfollowing each other 😂 grow up, 44 and 34 years of age you sad cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have I got time to nip to the polytunnel and check on my seedlings?
---
Urggghhhh! Absolutely not! A handful of it's grease-ridden barnet was bad enough let alone What Else From Down There 🤮
---

or a Poire Angoisse ;)
Good god Rita! It looks like a medieval hair sample collecting device.

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 13.50.02.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Kids are going back to live with Kieran & KFP is in Big trouble?
All animals being removed from her?
MM been repossessed?
Caught driving again while banned?
More illegal dealings/ court action/fraud/money laundering?
Boobs have burst?
She's been arrested for something?

So many, many possibilities - I PATY it's good:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: :m:ROFLMAO:
Could be Skank jumped the gun with that statement in her ‘Skanky Magazine’ she was leading the BBC presentation team for the upcoming Coronation

The Beeb suddenly realising she’s not Royal or family entertainment material.

Cancelled….

4B07A675-0515-4E2F-9E98-F681D0CB3B6E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
MMMM so I thought it was, I might just need to check that they have got stuff right :rolleyes:
Edit, yeah, still tea as far as I am aware. So fingers crossed it is good. (Sorry if it's not :LOL: )
Do we get tea today?
Is the tea obvious? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, randomly popped into my emails.. This is Kipper to a T .... an aging narc.. all downhill now 🥴
Screenshot_20230417_140418_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Can't believe she's doing panto, imagine that voice barking on. She looks like a man in drag so maybe that's why she got the part.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.