Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These online courses tend to be zoom and you have to have camera on. They’re pretty strict, the OH has just completed one. The second you move slightly away from the camera, the ‘trainer’ is like ‘*name*, is everything ok?’ (They did this to everyone, not just a one off).
Oh well that's good to hear! They don't do that here in the US. I had to do an online course when I got a speeding ticket so I didn't get the points on my license and it was a 6 hour course but you didn't have to do it in one sitting. The ironic thing too was that after you did it and got your certificate you could give it to your insurance company and get a reduction on your premiums!
---
I just can’t get my head around her having her license back so soon. After what she did and the fact she’s offended so many times before that ban was nowhere near long enough. Somebody I once knew was a serial drink driver, never even had a license! He got caught and was banned for a really really long time. Now older and a reformed character he’s passed his driving test but it was pointless as, because of his past, no insurance company will touch him unless he pays a ridiculous amount of money. She’s either got no insurance or this proves, once again, she still has a hidden stash that should be going to her creditors.
After the last conviction she should have been made to retake her test at the very least before getting her license back.

Reactions: 27
So much for her diet and healthy eating regime she was going to do after the last Thailand holiday when she was complaining about how much weight she had gained!
Kipper 'healthy eating' just involves powder up her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She does interrogate the kids. I was there with others waiting to go out, when J & P were collected from Peter, by SFP. 1st thing she said to them was' is your dad F'ing the nanny'. Not hello, how are you both, give them a cuddle, or anything. Quizzing them about Peter, obsessively. She's literally OTT over her exes personal life. I remember reading about the horrible things she said about her ex friend Jamelah, who was also a friend of Peter's, . Called the poor woman 'the one with hairy nostrils' ! https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrit...ard-moment-peter-andre-friends-former-friend/ KFP really is & always has been a nasty piece of work. Jealous of other woman. Funy, all her exes, seem to move on to lovely ladies & have a happy, sensible life, not chaos. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-former-friend-says-767099
I wonder if she has told Jett what K does on OF, i wouldn't be surprised if she said that to J&P

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder who’s looking after J&B now she’s shown her true self to the teenager who she dumped them on for weeks. 🤔

Hopefully she’ll have got bored of them and let them go back to Kieran.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder who’s looking after J&B now she’s shown her true self to the teenager who she dumped them on for weeks. 🤔

Wait? Whaaaaaaaat? More info please 😊☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
---
There's this 1 aswell. She really is a first class bleep 🤣🤣 Thinks very highly of herself 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
---

There's this 1 aswell. She really is a first class bleep 🤣🤣 Thinks very highly of herself 🙄
She's a joke, the pic of old scampi pants is about 20yrs old ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kids are going back to live with Kieran & KFP is in Big trouble?
All animals being removed from her?
MM been repossessed?
Caught driving again while banned?
More illegal dealings/ court action/fraud/money laundering?
Boobs have burst?
She's been arrested for something?

So many, many possibilities - I PRAY it's good:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: :m:ROFLMAO:
Harvey treating them all to Sunday roast?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was watching bits of an episode of 'Katie' on youtube ... from when she was with Leo ... a Paralympic dressage rider hopeful of making the 2012 Paralympic team had put out a call on BBC and other media to find a horse ... Kipper wooshes in and offers one of hers ... all filmed of course ... comments like 'its the horse i learned to do it on, so i know its good' didnt exactly imbue you with hope of this horse having enough ability to make an Olympic team of any description ... very fleeting clip of horse being tried out by Paralympic hopeful and her being VERY diplomatic about its walk being 'a bit too rushed' ... basically the horse might look the part to the untrained eye, but, was probably very unfit from not being ridden and not schooled well enough since kipper bought it for anywhere near that level of work ... also, an aside from her brother was thrown in saying that 'Kate is too busy to train for the Olympics herself at the moment' ... she wasnt too busy to spend weeks in Argentina shagging her new bloke ... Kipper at the Olympics was always laughable ... like everything else in Kipper world she thought she could buy it ... in this case buy a grand prix level horse, just sit on it occasionally and win a Gold medal if she felt like it

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Have I missed something? 😳

Reactions: 18
The poor staff were likely deafened by the demure Kipper Price
and they had to wipe down all the walls and tables having seen her discustink eating habits.
---
She can smell the money ... for Harvey of course , she will only bother if they cant stop her accessing it
Perhaps the Met Police will helpfully pay Harvey's compo into SB's bank too?
---
I was watching bits of an episode of 'Katie' on youtube ... from when she was with Leo ... a Paralympic dressage rider hopeful of making the 2012 Paralympic team had put out a call on BBC and other media to find a horse ... Kipper wooshes in and offers one of hers ... all filmed of course ... comments like 'its the horse i learned to do it on, so i know its good' didnt exactly imbue you with hope of this horse having enough ability to make an Olympic team of any description ... very fleeting clip of horse being tried out by Paralympic hopeful and her being VERY diplomatic about its walk being 'a bit too rushed' ... basically the horse might look the part to the untrained eye, but, was probably very unfit from not being ridden and not schooled well enough since kipper bought it for anywhere near that level of work ... also, an aside from her brother was thrown in saying that 'Kate is too busy to train for the Olympics herself at the moment' ... she wasnt too busy to spend weeks in Argentina shagging her new bloke ... Kipper at the Olympics was always laughable ... like everything else in Kipper world she thought she could buy it ... in this case buy a grand prix level horse, just sit on it occasionally and win a Gold medal if she felt like it
She thought she was Princess Anne lining herself up for the Olympics plus it got the right hump when that WAG woman was being touted as a potential ekwestryan olllimpyun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
---

Shouldn't that read 'looked out of her tree' rather than 'looked out of this world'...?

'Katie recently looked out of this world as she showed off the results of her boob job in a shiny PVC outfit.
The mum of five set pulses racing in the black PVC halterneck bodysuit with a naughty zip at the bottom as she posed for professional photos for the adult subscription-based website OnlyFans..'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can anyone else see her face with sunglasses on , on the underside of big toe .or am I losing it
Screenshot_20230417-150609_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.