Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MMMM so I thought it was, I might just need to check that they have got stuff right :rolleyes:
Edit, yeah, still tea as far as I am aware. So fingers crossed it is good. (Sorry if it's not :LOL: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So then we can assume that IF it were obliged to undergo this hair strand test then the night before all her hair will fall out suddenly, or perhaps she'll have a sudden Britney Moment to shave off the remaining 3cms in order that a test could not be done?
Sorry, no time to go back on the answers. What if she gave some of her extension hair & not her own, would they know? Presumably they need a root for testing, not sure! Sorry if this has no doubt be covered.
---
Oooooh keep an eye out for something interesting.... ;)
Is it something 'interesting' in, that we will be VERY happy? Some nice tea maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry, no time to go back on the answers. What if she gave some of her extension hair & not her own, would they know? Presumably they need a root for testing, not sure! Sorry if this has no doubt be covered.
Willow, one of us who is knowledgeable about this kind of thing says that the sample taking has to be witnessed by the appropriate people.
And that they can tell when things have been tampered with.The readings are 100% accurate.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
---

Is it something 'interesting' in, that we will be VERY happy? Some nice tea maybe?
It will be taken from her head WT, can't be frauded. x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
---

Yes they would know, they do it under test conditions to take the hair. She can't just rock up with random bits of hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooooh keep an eye out for something interesting.... ;)
Ooooh this rather uneventful Monday just got more interesting

Edit….or maybe not seeing your follow-up message 😁…..still here’s hoping 👍🏾😁….

5A9AA155-6BD4-4756-97C6-DEB2BFCF4E7F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes, Johnny & his wife told AFP exactly what they thought of her & her daughter too. Remember reading AFP went for JR in the hotel where she was staying.
My recollection is slightly different and I've a good memory of these things.

AFP threw not only punches at JL but she was the one, not him, who tried to attack him with a bottle.

She was swiftly removed from the 'after show party'.

This was after she tried to kop off KP to Declan Donnelly. He wasn't interested so she told Skanky to go after PA instead. Sad arse went for it. Myth says she said to him 'would you like a little suck?'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
MMMM so I thought it was, I might just need to check that they have got stuff right :rolleyes:
Edit, yeah, still tea as far as I am aware. So fingers crossed it is good. (Sorry if it's not :LOL: )
Kids are going back to live with Kieran & KFP is in Big trouble?
All animals being removed from her?
MM been repossessed?
Caught driving again while banned?
More illegal dealings/ court action/fraud/money laundering?
Boobs have burst?
She's been arrested for something?

So many, many possibilities - I PRAY it's good:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: :m:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I have had conversations, real genuine intelligent conversations where both arguments for-and-against were expressed, with:

Conspiracy theorists
Homophobes
Misogynists
Psychics
Sexists
Racists
Religious zealots

and many more.

None of them, and I mean NONE of them, are as batshit crazy and in denial as much as the bucket-fannied Pricey's fans are.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can anything be done to get rid of it? Or will she be permanently left with skin like a used tea-bag?
I thought you could have filler dissolved ?
And as she has several lumps, it wouldn't exactly be hard to find where it's migrated to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah! Let's hope its something truly MEGA AWFUL happening to Titantic Tits at long last :ROFLMAO:
---
And as she has several lumps, it wouldn't exactly be hard to find where it's migrated to.
If you remove the filler it's head will collapse through the weight of the 400 extensions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Could also be scar tissue building up too. You can dissolve filler but it doesn't just melt away perfectly, have you seen the videos where they
are massaging it to try and get it to go? It looks pretty hard to do.

Wasn't it the last face lift she had to correct 'lumps'? It seems like the facelift corrects things for a couple of years and then her skin sags and
starts going lumpy again. I don't think it will help that she hammers her skin in the sun and drinks and smokes to excess.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oooh yes I posted his rant in written form a while ago, I love Johnny’s words about her, nailed it. Found it in my Notes App, here it is, always worth posting again….

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”
remind me again Smillie, what's the max length of a thread title 🤔 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was going to say.... if you put a sideboard over the fireplace, it could catch fire.... Its the Skanky equivalent of gluing Barbies to the wall...
I like a mantelpiece but I go crazy if hubby puts anything on it! It disturbs the symmetry. Q: Am I a bit OCD? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.