Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Mantlepiece is the shelf over a fireplace Pheebs, its an old Medieval word that literally means a shelf over the fireplace

A posh sideboard is a Credenza! Oooh la la:ROFLMAO:
I was going to say.... if you put a sideboard over the fireplace, it could catch fire.... Its the Skanky equivalent of gluing Barbies to the wall...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anything be done to get rid of it? Or will she be permanently left with skin like a used tea-bag?
She will keep getting more facelifts and dissolving then putting filler back in. She let Ellie dissolve the last lot, refill too soon then it instantly all migrated back out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Caught up whoooooooo hoooooo! And nothing's bloody happening 🤣

Kylie that magazine cover is absolute genius 🤩

Unusually for me I don't have much to say. So yeah. Ermmmm. Wibble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was going to say.... if you put a sideboard over the fireplace, it could catch fire.... Its the Skanky equivalent of gluing Barbies to the wall...
I think you’ve given her ideas for MM3.
Maybe she will craft one from old floorboards.Sink Boy will value it at 300 quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's got enough to test alright. Each centimetre would show a month's history. She's got a frazzled mop of about 3 inches under the extensions
So then we can assume that IF it were obliged to undergo this hair strand test then the night before all her hair will fall out suddenly, or perhaps she'll have a sudden Britney Moment to shave off the remaining 3cms in order that a test could not be done?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Were these delishuss dinnas FREE perchance? Thats the only way you'll get skanky & co "dropping in"
And free drinks Rita, there had to be Drinks 🍷🥃🥂🍸
---
So then we can assume that IF it were obliged to undergo this hair strand test then the night before all her hair will fall out suddenly, or perhaps she'll have a sudden Britney Moment to shave off the remaining 3cms in order that a test could not be done?
That would go against her in court. The judge would then make a decision on her history and her being a dishonest twunt.
They can also use nail clippings to test.

She's definitely done hair strand tests before as she moaned about Pete (YC) making her do them!

Reactions: 24
I think you’ve given her ideas for MM3.
Maybe she will craft one from old floorboards.Sink Boy will value it at 300 quid.
She could create one from all those lathes that came out of the kitchen ceiling when The Mexican Bandidos dun dere wurst wiv der barfrum tapps innit. Perfick!
Then, slap on sum glew ter stik a few pom poms on an glitta, a qwik skwirt of dat pink spway paynt, nail a Ken doll on by the crotch then messidge Jan who has already offered £500 out of her benefits money for it. Winna winna chiking dinna innit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she just assaults someone but that's OK cos she's a woman and no charges?! Like Mother like Daughter, disgustink thugs!
I think the story is slightly exaggerated. They had a massive row, AFP charged in & lashed out at JR & missed. Later in the evening JR (who was staying in a different hotel) was in lobby of the hotel AFP was staying at & there was more confrontations with AFP, JR & his wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think the story is slightly exaggerated. They had a massive row, AFP charged in & lashed out at JR & missed. Later in the evening JR (who was staying in a different hotel) was in lobby of the hotel AFP was staying at & there was more confrontations with AFP, JR & his wife.
Either way, AFP is every bit as "discustink" as her charmant offspring is. The rotten apple did not fall very far from the equally rotten tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's still a thug. You don't have to make physical contact to be done for assault, she obviously tried. It shows how they
deal with emotions, no wonder KP is like she is! See Kipper, that is something that really is disgustink!
---
Either way, AFP is every bit as "discustink" as her charmant offspring is. The rotten apple did not fall very far from the equally rotten tree.
Snap! 😁

Reactions: 21
Had loose women on the other day prattling away in the background and Peter Andre came on and said he was 50, my man nearly choked on his lunch and went he's 50, my reply was that's someone who hasn't spent his life hating it shows in his face, which is why he looks younger than his age. Always know the bitter ones they end up with the face they deserve.. Ie katie price
Plus Pete is a clean living guy, doesn't chase drugs to shove up his nose, or get pissed on the regular. All that, on-top of none-stop surgery, partying for years is now taking its toll.. she's bloody ugly now, only on the outside aswell as the inside. I'm glad she acknowledges she's butt ugly now and she's done it to herself, she might act like she's not bothered but oooh she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.