Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…as did Johnny Rotten in the jungle. He called her a ‘parasite’, it’s on UTube, it’s an Interesting watch. He also exposed Jimmy Saville when he was idolised at the BBC. Good judge of character that man.
A great husband to the love of his life too, Blue. I wonder how he is coping 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Morning SmilieKylie. The pictures I saw of her face were shocking. Similar to the one's walking poor Blade. The huge lumps & scars. I can get make-up can cover scars, but how the hell can she cover up the lumps? Must just be filtered pictures. Would be interesting to see her for 'real'. If her face looks like this, can only speculate what the body looks like - gruesome.
I read, she's thinking of taking further action against police about what's been said about Harvey. She said, they are 'disgusting' to pick on Harvey, and mentioned his 'size'... So it was acceptable for KFP to call Kelly Brook a 'HEFFER' and make derogatory, disrespectful comments about her exes manhood? IF she tries to take the matter further, will RedTops pick up on this information & worse? I am at a loss to WHY, none of this is mentioned, yet stories always seem 'favourable towards KFP & nothing mentioned about her shocking comments about people. Kieran keeps getting mentioned about the recent 'arrest', (even in the weekend story about him attending a football match), yet KFP is protected from bad press & her antics being mentioned. While I was out on Friday, we talked about her driving while disqualified. She has been reported numerous times (some reports have even, apparently, given registration plate) yet NOTHING has been done. Something really, really STINKS. I don't know anyone else in the public eye, that has been so toxic about her exes & people she may or may not know & has committed so many various offences, driving, RO, bankruptcy & probably things we are not even aware of yet. And get's away so lightly or Scott free! Her & her enabling family & hangers-on's make me sick.
From my experience of reporting a drugged up driver, the police won't do anything unless they've literally got footage of someone doing something dangerous, then you have to upload it/ send it directly to them in a very specific way/format. They won't go looking for evidence or investigate something at that level, it would take too many resources to investigate for them so it's given virtually no priority. I don't think Skank has a pass in that regard, so many people are getting away with all sorts.
---
Had loose women on the other day prattling away in the background and Peter Andre came on and said he was 50, my man nearly choked on his lunch and went he's 50, my reply was that's someone who hasn't spent his life hating it shows in his face, which is why he looks younger than his age. Always know the bitter ones they end up with the face they deserve.. Ie katie price
And also not spent decades guzzling coke and booze like there's no tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Theory.... (Without opening a can of worms and/or tomatoes)

KFP alleged following her onscreen rant, that B&J knew of KH's multiple women.
We know from the RO court case that KFP would say things to B about Michelle and her appearance.
We know KFP herself stated awful things about Michelle.
We definitely know that KFP says awful things about KH.

Theory, KFP is the one that told B&J about KH's "affairs" and told them the names of the women and via B&J (probs more B) uses this as a stick (proverbial) to beat Michelle with?

Now put yourself in Michelle's shoes, say this has been happening over a course of weeks/months - the put downs about appearance is one thing, but talk of affairs and naming women is another level, coming from a child, this would be very difficult to hear and manage.
The most patient person would crack.... The result, pudding gate.

KFP is evil to the core and it wouldn't surprise me at all, if she somehow instigated this whole thing by abusing her children. This would also tie in with Parental Alienation.

Disclaimer, just a theory and IMO.
Retreating now, just in case of 🍅

@Brah Day Izit? , do I get a ❤ or another song 🎶 ??
Yes I think she would do that. I've also wondered if she interrogates the kids and badgers them to get the answers she wants, such as 'tell mummy about the women daddy works with', 'how much time does he spend with them', 'does he send them messages'. etc.

I think when she gets a bit of info she can build on she'll be off to use it and exaggerate it. One of the posters from the Village of the damned claimed Michelle contacted all Kierans' clients and sent them abusive messages.....who do we know who sends abusive messages to women? I bet it wasn't Michelle.
Something like this could have caused a rift between Kieran and Michelle for a short time, if for instance Kieran did think Michelle had abused his clients. Or Michelle was told he was cheating by 'someone'. There are devious and manipulative people who will set up fake accounts and messages and make things look like they are between two people. It happened in a big false allegations case recently the 'victim' doctored messages to frame innocent men.
I do think KP will have been trying to get the kids to wind up Michelle too. Even if she did get angry one day and someone filmed it, it doesn't mean it was aimed solely at the kids or was abuse. Abuse is an ongoing thing not just a one-off frustrating rant or a bad day.
No 🍅🍅🍅 lobbed. 😁

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Oooh yes I posted his rant in written form a while ago, I love Johnny’s words about her, nailed it. Found it in my Notes App, here it is, always worth posting again….

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”
I LOVE how he also refers to Skanky as "it" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes I think she would do that. I've also wondered if she interrogates the kids and badgers them to get the answers she wants, such as 'tell mummy about the women daddy works with', 'how much time does he spend with them', 'does he send them messages'. etc.

I think when she gets a bit of info she can build on she'll be off to use it and exaggerate it. One of the posters from the Village of the damned claimed Michelle contacted all Kierans' clients and sent them abusive messages.....who do we know who sends abusive messages to women? I bet it wasn't Michelle.
Something like this could have caused a rift between Kieran and Michelle for a short time, if for instance Kieran did think Michelle had abused his clients. Or Michelle was told he was cheating by 'someone'. There are devious and manipulative people who will set up fake accounts and messages and make things look like they are between two people. It happened in a big false allegations case recently the 'victim' doctored messages to frame innocent men.
I do think KP will have been trying to get the kids to wind up Michelle too. Even if she did get angry one day and someone filmed it, it doesn't mean it was aimed solely at the kids or was abuse. Abuse is an ongoing thing not just a one-off frustrating rant or a bad day.
No 🍅🍅🍅 lobbed. 😁
She does interrogate the kids. I was there with others waiting to go out, when J & P were collected from Peter, by SFP. 1st thing she said to them was' is your dad F'ing the nanny'. Not hello, how are you both, give them a cuddle, or anything. Quizzing them about Peter, obsessively. She's literally OTT over her exes personal life. I remember reading about the horrible things she said about her ex friend Jamelah, who was also a friend of Peter's, . Called the poor woman 'the one with hairy nostrils' ! https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrit...ard-moment-peter-andre-friends-former-friend/ KFP really is & always has been a nasty piece of work. Jealous of other woman. Funy, all her exes, seem to move on to lovely ladies & have a happy, sensible life, not chaos. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-former-friend-says-767099

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Afternoon everyone ❤
What a lovely morning again, just had my rotties out again for a walk up the river bank today,, SKANKY YOU bleep.. if your walking blade supposedly in a London park "turning heads" remember to take Blades lead with you next time you irresponsible bleep anyone would think your just staging pictures on the driveway of Pricey Towers for some publicity and £££'s.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
A Mantlepiece is the shelf over a fireplace Pheebs, its an old Medieval word that literally means a shelf over the fireplace

A posh sideboard is a Credenza! Oooh la la:ROFLMAO:
I like the word”Credenza”, I have never heard it before.
It sounds like it should be the name of a Shakespearian heroine.
I remember trying to keep a straight face when I came across the name “ Lasagna”.Not in a recipe, but someone had actually called their child this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes, Johnny & his wife told AFP exactly what they thought of her & her daughter too. Remember reading AFP went for JR in the hotel where she was staying.
Awww, so like her mother then. Absolute pure trash. "Amy is extremely proud of her daughter's modeling career. Just defending her like any mother would". Oh please, do duck off! Proud? Modelling career? She's a 2 bit, talentless cheap sIag who made her money through wh0ring & lying 😡 Defending like any mother would? Seriously? Yup, I'm exactly the same.... anyone who ever upsets me about my kids gets a good punch in the face 🙄
He should've pressed charges against the old bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said Kieran and Pete ganged up on her and were conspiring together. I think it was 2 years before this they both asked for drugs tests to see
the kids. She refused Pete for a while and then bragged the test was for herself :rolleyes: .

View attachment 2102866
View attachment 2102867

She ranted about Pete asking for drug tests, note she says she doesn't want to do 'any more'. So she'll have a long history of doing these tests, surely it would be recorded somewhere and could be brought up by Kieran in court?

View attachment 2102870
Ah, that's why she never lets her real hair grow! They'd have enough length to test for previous drug use x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She does interrogate the kids. I was there with others waiting to go out, when J & P were collected from Peter, by SFP. 1st thing she said to them was' is your dad F'ing the nanny'. Not hello, how are you both, give them a cuddle, or anything. Quizzing them about Peter, obsessively. She's literally OTT over her exes personal life. I remember reading about the horrible things she said about her ex friend Jamelah, who was also a friend of Peter's, . Called the poor woman 'the one with hairy nostrils' ! https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrit...ard-moment-peter-andre-friends-former-friend/ KFP really is & always has been a nasty piece of work. Jealous of other woman. Funy, all her exes, seem to move on to lovely ladies & have a happy, sensible life, not chaos. https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-former-friend-says-767099
I remember you telling us this story before Willow. She really is sick & "disgusting".

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I suspected as much. There's footage of her being paranoid with Pete and Kris Boyson. Then the Kieran stuff has gone on for years, that shows a paranoid obsessive personality. It's totally inappropriate for her to push adult things like 'f***king' and affairs onto the kids isn't it? She also involved Princess in trying to have an affair.
I would guess that would count as Parental Alienation too as she is denigrating Kieran dad and pointing out real or
imagined wrongdoing on his part to the kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.