Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory.... (Without opening a can of worms and/or tomatoes)

KFP alleged following her onscreen rant, that B&J knew of KH's multiple women.
We know from the RO court case that KFP would say things to B about Michelle and her appearance.
We know KFP herself stated awful things about Michelle.
We definitely know that KFP says awful things about KH.

Theory, KFP is the one that told B&J about KH's "affairs" and told them the names of the women and via B&J (probs more B) uses this as a stick (proverbial) to beat Michelle with?

Now put yourself in Michelle's shoes, say this has been happening over a course of weeks/months - the put downs about appearance is one thing, but talk of affairs and naming women is another level, coming from a child, this would be very difficult to hear and manage.
The most patient person would crack.... The result, pudding gate.

KFP is evil to the core and it wouldn't surprise me at all, if she somehow instigated this whole thing by abusing her children. This would also tie in with Parental Alienation.

Disclaimer, just a theory and IMO.
Retreating now, just in case of 🍅

@Brah Day Izit? , do I get a ❤ or another song 🎶 ??
Good points. Also, with regard to this recent police case for Harvey, is it acceptable that KFP can wish an unborn baby DEAD? HOW can she pursue the police further, yet get away with her toxic, cruel & brutal treatment & comments towards anyone she thinks is better than her or done her 'wrong'? Would RedTops please like to do a story listing her treatment of people over the years? Of course THEY WON'T. She's untouchable. She will continue to carry on her victimisation & persecution of Michelle & Kieran, until something happens & they either split or much worse. She is a malicious, vile creature & because the courts didn't come down heavy on her after breaching the RO, she will NOT STOP. Kieran paying a very high price for getting involved with this dirty, lazy poisonous . mutant. As I've said in the past, The film, Picture of Dorian Grey, really does apply to KFP. The picture, which becomes uglier with each passing hour and with every crime she commits. It is the image of of her true nature and, as her soul becomes increasingly corrupt, its evil shows up on the surface of the canvas
1681723403023.png

1681723419793.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Blade looks so overweight and out of shape 😔
He really does look very unhealthy 😕 that poor, poor dog. That company should be absolutely disgusted with themselves for selling her a dog. Clearly no morals, don't care about their dogs & all about the money 😡

Just waiting for the headline... Katie Price says protection dog Blade has Prader Willis "just like my Harv". After being accused of not looking after the dog by nasty trolls, Katie has spoken out. "I juss dint unerstan it. Blade gess exresized every day. I walk 'im 647 tymes evry day. Blade eets reel elfy stuff n gets vitmins & awl that kinda propa tit wot dogz need innit. I luk affter him awl by meself wiv no 'elp just lyke wot I do wiv Harv. Even wen eyem on oliday for eleventy twelvty weeks in Tyeland eye Luk afta them awl bi meself. I woz sew wurreyd I tuk him too the vet (Blayde not Harv). The vet sed coz I feed him ded propa & essersize him lotz that it muss be Prader Willis. I cud not burleev it! The vet sed it is the furst tyme she eva seen it. It is the wurst fing wot she eva seen. She said they woz the wurst brokin feet eva in the wirld & eye ham lukee 2 be halive afta a twelvtee eleventee myle forl from a skyskraypa in Terky. Oh, hang on, rong storey....az I woz sayin, the vet sed itz Prader Willis like Harv. She sed it runz in famlees & Blade is Harvz fur bruva & mi fur babee. Sew that esplanes it awl. Them nastee trolz wot sed itz coz I dun luk arfta him iz orl disgusting. THey r orl jelus cunts".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder what Skanky has in store for us this week....a new choon? Pap walks? Trips to the nail bar? A blow job dry? Jeeze...the life of a superstar...🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol katie price calling kelly Brook a heffer, kelly Brook is gorgeous, no filters or plastic surgery, all natural, and never heard of her being nasty about anyone , can tell someone who is jealous of someone else they call others names with no basis of fact. Victoria beckham for all her wrongs had her summed up at the very beginning
…as did Johnny Rotten in the jungle. He called her a ‘parasite’, it’s on UTube, it’s an Interesting watch. He also exposed Jimmy Saville when he was idolised at the BBC. Good judge of character that man.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
…as did Johnny Rotten in the jungle. He called her a ‘parasite’, it’s on UTube, it’s an Interesting watch. He also exposed Jimmy Saville when he was idolised at the BBC. Good judge of character that man.
Totally Blue,I watched that imaceleb one,he detested her really did.Could see trough for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why would anybody with ‘injured‘ feet wear slip-on slippers with absolutely no support!
Fluffy sliders are the new Moon Boots obviously. Maybe somebody ought to notify the Association of Surgeons that they've had it wrong all these years and that orthopaedic footwear is shite - what folks really need are plastic flip-flops to fix their busted trotters

Look at the miracles performed on skanky's browkern trotterz by wearing an assortment of plastic footwear, them Cwoks (especially those high-heeled ones) and dese fwuffy slydrs.................................... Medical Miracles abound Woo Hoo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
'Insurmountable provenance' is a good example of people using All The Words to appear intelligent.
And failing.

What a pompous ridiculous advert.
I suspect any 'Lord of the Manor ' is another prison tracksuit wearing tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
'Insurmountable provenance' is a good example of people using All The Words to appear intelligent.
And failing.

What a pompous ridiculous advert.
I suspect any 'Lord of the Manor ' is another prison tracksuit wearing tosser.
It'll be some plank who bought the Lordship title with his house. Gotta love that reply though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
KP back to following super nanny Jo Frost, maybe that’s the next big thing, a program on parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably want to use it as plot to get the little ones placed in her care. However, we know she does not follow any advice as she always knows best!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I've got a bucket load of time, respect and admiration for that man.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oooh yes I posted his rant in written form a while ago, I love Johnny’s words about her, nailed it. Found it in my Notes App, here it is, always worth posting again….

“The woman’s f*cking talentless
It doesn’t do anything, and when it does, it nags all the way through it
C’mon kick her arse out of here
It ain’t funny anymore
It don’t contribute, it’s a parasite
Sitting here with that attitude of feed me, entertain me, do everything for me
It don’t know how to cook, talk, or walk
It’s a moron, it’s a bicycle pump,
I’m not here to support a page 3 blow-up balloon”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Fluffy sliders are the new Moon Boots obviously. Maybe somebody ought to notify the Association of Surgeons that they've had it wrong all these years and that orthopaedic footwear is shite - what folks really need are plastic flip-flops to fix their busted trotters

Look at the miracles performed on skanky's browkern trotterz by wearing an assortment of plastic footwear, them Cwoks (especially those high-heeled ones) and dese fwuffy slydrs.................................... Medical Miracles abound Woo Hoo!
Wooooo hoooooooo!
I love it! Do you love it?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps. My fellow tattlers are hilarious! Thanks for keeping me laughing in a world of craziness 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My grandad used to wear 'com's' (combination underwear - vest and long johns) all year round. When he sat down, his trousers would ride up and you'd see his socks pulled up over the end of his long johns! Seems the fashion has come round again. 🤣
On another note, unless KP can get a no win, no fee arrangement to sue the Met, she might struggle to find a legal team who would be willing to do the work pro bono. Although I suppose there may be a lawyer who would do it for the publicity? Silly me, I forgot there is a money tree in the garden of the MM! 💷🌳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My grandad used to wear 'com's' (combination underwear - vest and long johns) all year round. When he sat down, his trousers would ride up and you'd see his socks pulled up over the end of his long johns! Seems the fashion has come round again. 🤣
On another note, unless KP can get a no win, no fee arrangement to sue the Met, she might struggle to find a legal team who would be willing to do the work pro bono. Although I suppose there may be a lawyer who would do it for the publicity? Silly me, I forgot there is a money tree in the garden of the MM! 💷🌳
I think She still owes lawyers money which is part of BH,I’m sure she does.

Reactions: 22
I wonder what Skanky has in store for us this week....a new choon? Pap walks? Trips to the nail bar? A blow job dry? Jeeze...the life of a superstar...🤣🤣
Easier to think what she WON'T be doing.

Bath
Washing/drying her own hair.
Washing/ironing uniforms & getting packed lunch ready for Jett & Bunny
Cleaning up dog/cat mess
Cleaning stables
Wearing some smart, stylish clothes
Seeing her poorly mother (unless she needs under the mattress cash)
Having a healthy cooked meal ready for kids (IF they've gone to school).

What she WILL be doing

Trawling through phone to reads stories about herself
Down to LA studio for hair/nails
Julie's Lanes salon for facials (waste of time).
Slimi & her planning next getaway - I give it 2-3 weeks
Pap walk with filtered pictures
Rowing with Crawl - split on/off !
Probably looking to see where she can get some cheap surgery/Botox/fillers - Turkey/Belgium most likely.

Probably lot's more can be added .

Funny how we only get to read stories, she want's us to see? Saying that, the walk in her driveway & those pictures with Blake were shocking :poop: (n) Wonder how they slipped through the net ?
I wonder HOW she get's these TV interviews. She's got crap management, so is Slimi constantly on phone, trying to get her 'paid business ? Channel 5 news, Jeremy Vine, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Easier to think what she WON'T be doing.

Bath
Washing/drying her own hair.
Washing/ironing uniforms & getting packed lunch ready for Jett & Bunny
Cleaning up dog/cat mess
Cleaning stables
Wearing some smart, stylish clothes
Seeing her poorly mother (unless she needs under the mattress cash)
Having a healthy cooked meal ready for kids (IF they've gone to school).

What she WILL be doing

Trawling through phone to reads stories about herself
Down to LA studio for hair/nails
Julie's Lanes salon for facials (waste of time).
Slimi & her planning next getaway - I give it 2-3 weeks
Pap walk with filtered pictures
Rowing with Crawl - split on/off !
Probably looking to see where she can get some cheap surgery/Botox/fillers - Turkey/Belgium most likely.

Probably lot's more can be added .

Funny how we only get to read stories, she want's us to see? Saying that, the walk in her driveway & those pictures with Blake were shocking :poop: (n) Wonder how they slipped through the net ?
I wonder HOW she get's these TV interviews. She's got crap management, so is Slimi constantly on phone, trying to get her 'paid business ? Channel 5 news, Jeremy Vine, etc.
Probably SFP as well.Plus KP herself.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.