Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the state of those troosers, looks like a child has dripped paint down them, comments are open!

View attachment 2106093
View attachment 2106099
So going for a staged pap walk on the drive of the MM in fluffy pink sliders FFS. Poor Blade obviously didn’t get much of a walk.
Why are there damp patches on SB’s shoulders, has KP been crying on them? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Gosh, I can't imagine him being any good at getting her decent work, or advising her properly.
I guess it shows that no decent PR person is willing to act as her manager, because they know her behaviour is a liability and she won't listen to professional advice. You can't polish a turd. She's too high risk for a low return.
Skank doesn't need advice from anybody seeing as she knows-it-all already plus she doesn't listen to anyone either - not even her sainted mother AFP
---
Jo Frost would not like her parenting ideas
---
Can you find out if people have a driving licence
and I doubt Jo Frost would like skanky anyway! Skank wouldn't like being told she was a shite parent so it would certainly kick-off BIG TIME!
---
Seems there are abuse allegations at her mate Anna Kennedy’s school Baston House. 😳
NO surely not? Not the saintly Anna Kennedy who thinks skank is such a wonderful mother who does so much for The Cause?
Surely not? :mad:
It comes as no suprise to me actually for this is someone who makes full use out of H as much as his effing "mother" does, in fact she's so busy with her "charitable concerns" she's lost sight of what she's actually supposed to be doing, ie ensuring the welfare and safety of her charges. Obviously gallivanting about at red carpet functions or collecting her awards are far more important than any of that nonsense :mad:
---
Never underestimate the pwicey! 😒
I never understimate der Pwicey!
It's ability to become an ever-increasing KNOB-HEAD can never be under-estimated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at the state of those troosers, looks like a child has dripped paint down them, comments are open!

View attachment 2106093
View attachment 2106099
Look at the toe sticking up again though!
---
I wanna know why Blade is still stuck with that ropey old Ho and SB?
---
🤣🤣🤣that side view of him look at his gob,it’s that bite again.🤣🤣
1681711112398.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they know they are lying or they invent a new truth for themselves
It could be the latter or both. Apparently, narcissistic personalities invent new 'truth' whenever it suits, a bit like Trump, who's been caught lying
and contradicting himself in the same 5 minutes!
Whatever it is, it won't excuse her in the eyes of the law. She knows enough to know what she's doing is wrong, I mean, she bangs on about trolls being wrong and needing jail for a start.

Reactions: 20
I do find the walk in London park( KP drive) odd why has she not shown Jett & Bunny
I expect Harvey is back at school ( as soon as she didn’t need him)
But you would think after saying she was protecting them she would show them all the time

Reactions: 20
Someone said her orange hair made her look like coco the Clown yesterday, now she's got clown trousers 😂
And that toe! It looks like Beaker the muppet!

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 07.57.00.png
Meekertoe.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Someone said her orange hair made her look like coco the Clown yesterday, now she's got clown trousers 😂
And that toe! It looks like Beaker the muppet!

View attachment 2106366 View attachment 2106364
Oh duck! Helena that is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Has to go in Skankys mag Kylie.❤
---
I do find the walk in London park( KP drive) odd why has she not shown Jett & Bunny
I expect Harvey is back at school ( as soon as she didn’t need him)
But you would think after saying she was protecting them she would show them all the time
Perhaps she has been told not to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.