Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there are concerns raised by the LA this would come into the proceedings. I'm not in work mode - I know I have already answered this.

Today I took my three hounds down the fields for a very muddy walk. I came back and made everyone breakfast, and we all chatted around the table. Then we played games - Connect 4 and corporation rummy were the hits of the day.

My eldest daughter arrived with a new boyfriend, who we suitably interrogated whilst eating lunch prepared by a dear friend. This afternoon we have been in the gardens and played with the chickens, alpacas, and mental goats. It's been bloody lovely. I'm back in my office under the pretense that I am preparing for hearings tomorrow, and I'm on bloody Tattle! I need pizza, though. I find the more I eat, the more I want. I'm thinking of raiding the freezer for a pizza.
What a fabulous day you’ve had! Glad to hear you have a full filled country life outside of Tattle, unlike the skank.we’ve had a fab Sunday in the cotswolds…but ready for another quiz!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was an #askstan last night at 9pm but nobody wanted any advice or words of wisdom. 😭😭😭
#askstan Hi Stan, how can I get rid of the smell of rotting fish? It seems to be following me around the house...and the car...and the stables...and everywhere I go. Also, Stan, my sinks are blocked. I tried dynamite but nothing is working. Please help!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
CA014628-30C0-443C-A403-436925D49FDC.jpeg

Maybe reading more into this but michelle said A is in bed and Kieran and kids plural not back yet surly she would just say V does that mean the kids are stopping with K and M?!

Reactions: 31
Like Skanky she is a bit (or a lot with the Skank) shabby on closer inspection ,bits are hanging off inside and her drawers are discoloured and cracked.
they are brilliant , i never dreamt mine would last so long. i miss my bottles holder most and how i could balance things on the lower door, when putting shopping in it.. skanky is a bleep .
---
shes done it ,hasnt she, shes found God, bloody sunday meetings, shes going to church and prayer meetings,she will try anything for attention. whats in rymis mouth ,has he lost a tooth ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gosh not too much happened today then… was getting FOMO as I’ve been offline most of the day picking up our new addition 😅
What possessed me to get a working cocker, I don’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️ life will never be the same again.
I wonder if the kid(s) will be back at school this week! Rymi must be so manic with all his star clients - how does he do it all 😂🙄🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2105774

Maybe reading more into this but michelle said A is in bed and Kieran and kids plural not back yet surly she would just say V does that mean the kids are stopping with K and M?!
interesting.At previous Sellebrity Soccer games, Kieran posed with J&B for photos. So I wonder will we see some in the next 24 hrs, if one or both was indeed there. I don't think he is banned from (or has been advised against) posting social media pics of J&B now, because Bunny was pictured on his IG a few days ago at minigolf

Reactions: 23
Gosh not too much happened today then… was getting FOMO as I’ve been offline most of the day picking up our new addition 😅
What possessed me to get a working cocker, I don’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️ life will never be the same again.
I wonder if the kid(s) will be back at school this week! Rymi must be so manic with all his star clients - how does he do it all 😂🙄🤭
Good luck with the new arrival. Can’t wait to see pics ❤♥❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Especially when they're in trouble.....I suspect. Trying desperately to dig themselves out of a hole and start rumours that contradict the awful accusations they happily flung in the first place!
I wonder if they know they are lying or they invent a new truth for themselves

Reactions: 17
Look at the state of those troosers, looks like a child has dripped paint down them, comments are open!

View attachment 2106093
View attachment 2106099
Why does numb nuts always walk around with his trackie bottoms tucked into his socks, is he scared a rat might run up his leg and bite his little 🐓 off?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's not a thing - some like to connect in real life, some dont. You are fine and as welcome as you are. X
Don’t you think that’s going to make it really clicky and new posters or ones that don’t post much but read not sure I like this
I hate skanky always babe I was pregnant same time as her with H I was 19 a new army wife living abroad she made me rage then and still does

Reactions: 18
Ok I've gone back and read the clues from yesterday. So it was a combination of 3 liked posts that guessed KP has
been filling Jett's head with nasty stuff about his Dad and keeping him isolated. Combined with a Ronan Keating song, which @Spiderplant had guessed was 'coming home now'. @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy directed me to the 3 posts because
I didn't get it.....

View attachment 2102966

I'd like to think this part of the song is relevant.

View attachment 2102956
There were some more posts a bit further back that got a ❤ - drugs?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.