Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find the walk in London park( KP drive) odd why has she not shown Jett & Bunny
I expect Harvey is back at school ( as soon as she didn’t need him)
But you would think after saying she was protecting them she would show them all the time
The last time she posted a photo of Jett seems to be 4 weeks ago.....and one just of Bunny 1 week ago.

Screen Shot 2023-04-17 at 08.11.38.png

Reactions: 24
in the mirror Katie turns head as she takes dog for a walk in London park what parks has a drive running through it(it looks like her drive no body else in sight for heads to turn not even the Mexican bandits or the stalkers just BACKGRID

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where's the Lucky Bag ring?
Are they off or on?
So confusing, our Wanksplatt SB is a man of mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good god! The lumps on the bottom half of her face are really bad!
I keep thinking back to Willow’s wonderful ☕ post the other day, this is our Model of 25 years competing with the Love Island/Only Fans women in their 20s 🤦🏽‍♀️….

The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me they are shocking😂🙀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I keep thinking back to Willow’s wonderful ☕ post the other day, this is our Model of 25 years competing with th Love Island/Only Fans women in their 20s 🤦🏽‍♀️….

The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me they are shocking😂🙀
Post?
Share?
You know you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely. Drug testing is fairly cost-effective in the court process - about £1K compared to other cognitive/psych testing, which can run into many thousands. It's also really hard for me to refute. If I'm defending an ordered drugs test its a tricky one - thankfully, I'm not often on that side of the fence though
---

Hello lovely. I would be really interested to hear about your experience with hair strand tests.
I don't really have any... all I know is that its hair stand tests the court wants and that it can be body or head. If you are on a drug testing order than urine tests will do, but, the accuracy can be challenged - even the ones sent to a lab, my understanding is that hair strand tests are pretty much 100% accurate
---
Think I've said this before but the reason why it's plain (to me) that Katie is still on drugs is because, if she wasn't, she'd be shouting from the rooftops about her "drugs hell" and her "journey" to getting clean, plus regular updates as to how long she's been "clean."

Absolutely zilch though.
The obvious holiday flab comes off far too fast as well ... 👃👃👃👃👃

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Speaking of Noo Eggs. If it's true her tabloid money is being paid into SB's account, she probably won't ditch him, even if she finds a noo
egg how could she extract herself from Sinky having her money :unsure:
---
I have just peed myself, Helena 🤣

Lucky that I was already sat on my porcelain throne while catching up on the thread 🤣🤣
I think some of her orange hair from when she's getting it done in the hairdressers could go on top but that might just be going too far 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the Katie & SB joint Youtube videos (and their joint channel) have gone! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.