Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh, Kieran article..... DM seem to be hinting here, bits about him grinning at the police station and then next morning seen with his baby.
He's obviously not been ditched by the charity football. Nice dumb typo in the article about parental alienation being 'physcial abuse' though....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...elebrity-Soccer-match-Hereford-FC-arrest.html

Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 20.29.40.png

''
Katie Price's ex-husband Kieran Hayler seemed in high spirits as he arrived for Selebrity Soccer match at Hereford FC on Sunday.

The former stripper and personal trainer, 36, took to the pitch after being arrested on suspicion of 'child neglect and possession of a firearm' last week.

As he arrived he rocked an eye catching pink and black sports bomber jacket over a pink T-shirt and black cargos.

He opted for a pair of white trainers and carried a pair of football boots in his hand as well as a navy duffel bag.

Kieran later changed into bright orange football kit as he played alongside former TOWIE star Dan Osborne. ''

Kieran was released from police custody a week ago after being arrested on suspicion of 'child neglect and possession of a firearm'.

He was seen grinning widely as he left the police station in the early hours of the morning on April 9.

Later that day, he was seen coming out of his house in West Sussex, joined by his fiancée Michelle Penticost, 40, their baby son Apollo, 20 months, and her son Valentino, 12, from a previous relationship.

Kieran, who shares son Jett, nine, and daughter Bunny, eight, with former glamour model Katie, 44, carried a pair of bags and climbed into his car.

It comes after it emerged that police seized an air rifle from Kieran during a swoop on his house.

Katie returned to the UK at the time and said she was home to 'protect her children'.

She was seen at London Stansted Airport with some of her children, including the two she shares with Kieran. She was also accompanied by her on-off beau Carl Woods.

Katie told The Sun: 'I'm here to protect my children,' after the same paper revealed the firearm seized at Kieran's home was an 'air rifle'.

Kieran broke his silence after the arrest, taking to Instagram with an information poster about parental alienation'.

It explained the issue is a form of 'physical abuse', in which one parent eliminates one parent from their child's life through 'coaching and convincing'.

The post read: 'In most cases, a previously healthy loving relationship between the child and their parent and/or family is destroyed, leading to severe emotional and psychological damage to the child.'

It went on to list the alleged abuser's 'primary strategies', including limiting contact and making 'false allegations' against the targeted parent.

By morning, however, Kieran appeared to be in more jovial spirits as he shared a video of his kitchen table covered in Easter treats.

Elsewhere, Katie shared a cryptic post which read: 'A person's true colors will always show within time. You may be fooled for the moment, but be patient and see what happens.'

It comes after MailOnline revealed Kieran is assisting 'police with their investigation' after being 'arrested on suspicion of child neglect and possession of a firearm'.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seems there are abuse allegations at her mate Anna Kennedy’s school Baston House. 😳
Why am I not surprised. Anyone who associates with Kipper must condone abuse and "disgusting" behaviour!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nice to see KH still getting to do these charity football matches. Hope he gets support from the other people there after the horrendous things KFP has said and done, is still doing. MP has posted on her stories that, ‘Keiran the the kids’ still aren’t back. Plural. Hope this means Jett and Bunny have been there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey Krusties - I have a really really stupid question that I would love to know the answer to. I wanted to catch up first to see if another poster had already asked this but it seems no one has, so here goes… 🫣

How does a hair strand test (for drugs) work when Kipper has basically no hair? I was thinking does her having 400 extensions rather than the expected 200 mean that there’s nothing to test on. Therefore she’s drugged up and off her face but the courts and the Dads can’t prove it.

Mad question and theory I know, but I don’t know how these things work.
This has probably been answered, as I have been away all day, so if this is a duplicate response, do ignore.

They will take the real hair, the extensions will be disregarded. Hair dye won't make a difference, and even shaving hair off doesn't alter the result. The regrowth can still be tested. They can also take it from another part of the body. Not necessarily hair on the head.

I have had many young people's parents/relatives/carers who have tried to beat it, but it's pretty foolproof, in my experience.

Hair dye, washing in apple cider vinegar and other bizarre cheating routes don't work. And I know Kipper has potentially been lasered, but there will be hairs somewhere, and we know, irrefutably, that she has hair that she attaches her extensions to. So if we see her bald, a la Britney, we know her dirty tricks ;)

I suspect delay tactics will be utilised - you really need to be clean for 5 months (drugs and alcohol) to pass without reasonable doubt. And you can't send someone else's hair off for testing. They come to your house and take the sample personally. They need you to provide a photographic ID too.

We tend to use the same company, so I will answer in experience of what the reports I receive detail.

When taking the hair strand test, the tester will first ask the person being tested if they take approved drugs so this can be considered in the results. They will also ask if they have been passively exposed to drugs or in close bodily contact.

The generalised rule is 1cm per month of hair growth.

Interestingly, drugs can be incorporated into the hair by at least three pathways.

1 From blood during hair formation
2 From sweat and sebum
and 3, from external environments, including drug residue, contaminated and compromised surfaces, and vaporised.

It's the chemical properties and the physiological composition of the hair that is the key here. I don't understand the nuances, but the principal is admissable in court.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Michelle mentions ‘kids’ atill
At football in her latest insta

Reactions: 11
This pair are the gift that keeps on giving ... real faces on ...
---

Well, looking at Slymi I would say 2 dinners is the norm to maintain his physique
My brain read this as “the grift that keeps on grifting”. Definitely a Freudian slip when it comes to this clunge of twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A really big thing would be to show yourself has you actually look, and accept it. Instead of trying to make out you look like the heavily filtered pics, everyone knows you do not look like this.

One other big thing would be to ditch that fool sitting next to you.
A comment that could be applied to either one of them in that picture

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has probably been answered, as I have been away all day, so if this is a duplicate response, do ignore.

They will take the real hair, the extensions will be disregarded. Hair dye won't make a difference, and even shaving hair off doesn't alter the result. The regrowth can still be tested. They can also take it from another part of the body. Not necessarily hair on the head.

I have had many young people's parents/relatives/carers who have tried to beat it, but it's pretty foolproof, in my experience.

Hair dye, washing in apple cider vinegar and other bizarre cheating routes don't work. And I know Kipper has potentially been lasered, but there will be hairs somewhere, and we know, irrefutably, that she has hair that she attaches her extensions to. So if we see her bald, a la Britney, we know her dirty tricks ;)

I suspect delay tactics will be utilised - you really need to be clean for 5 months (drugs and alcohol) to pass without reasonable doubt. And you can't send someone else's hair off for testing. They come to your house and take the sample personally. They need you to provide a photographic ID too.

We tend to use the same company, so I will answer in experience of what the reports I receive detail.

When taking the hair strand test, the tester will first ask the person being tested if they take approved drugs so this can be considered in the results. They will also ask if they have been passively exposed to drugs or in close bodily contact.

The generalised rule is 1cm per month of hair growth.

Interestingly, drugs can be incorporated into the hair by at least three pathways.

1 From blood during hair formation
2 Froom sweat and sebum
and 3, from external environments, including drug residue, contaminated and compromised surfaces, and vaporised.

It's the chemical properties and the physiological composition of the hair that is the key here. I don't understand the nuances, but the principal is admissable in court.

Hope that helps
Would her history of drug use be enough for a judge to order tests or would it need her admitting use or being seen doing it?

Reactions: 19
This has prob been answered I’m catching up. But they would have to test bio hair but as hers is so processed
I’m not sure it would be a. Irate. Urine text is usually used for addiction services
Urine tests are not admissable in court ... I work in substance misuse services

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Would her history of drug use be enough for a judge to order tests or would it need her admitting use or being seen doing it?
Absolutely. Drug testing is fairly cost-effective in the court process - about £1K compared to other cognitive/psych testing, which can run into many thousands. It's also really hard for me to refute. If I'm defending an ordered drugs test its a tricky one - thankfully, I'm not often on that side of the fence though
---
Urine tests are not admissable in court ... I work in substance misuse services
Hello lovely. I would be really interested to hear about your experience with hair strand tests.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I struggle to sit there for an hour and a half having mine done! Yet she reckons she has ADHD and can sit there for that long.
I struggle with a 3 hour appointment. Always need a book or a box set on my iPad. There’s only so much social chat I can do

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If there are concerns raised by the LA this would come into the proceedings. I'm not in work mode - I know I have already answered this.

Today I took my three hounds down the fields for a very muddy walk. I came back and made everyone breakfast, and we all chatted around the table. Then we played games - Connect 4 and corporation rummy were the hits of the day.

My eldest daughter arrived with a new boyfriend, who we suitably interrogated whilst eating lunch prepared by a dear friend. This afternoon we have been in the gardens and played with the chickens, alpacas, and mental goats. It's been bloody lovely. I'm back in my office under the pretense that I am preparing for hearings tomorrow, and I'm on bloody Tattle! I need pizza, though. I find the more I eat, the more I want. I'm thinking of raiding the freezer for a pizza.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Seriously, what kind of professional adult PR (or whatever he is) puts a red filter on their eyes?!? We won’t mention the weight he shaves off his face. It’s really bizarre behaviour
I always thought the PR in the background making okenty money off their “ talent”. So got the best of both worlds anonymity and rich. A bit like the songwriter versus the artist . When did the PR try to be “ famous” and as much a celebrity as your clients. Sadly this type of PR us not going to do the best for their clients

Reactions: 22
I struggle with a 3 hour appointment. Always need a book or a box set on my iPad. There’s only so much social chat I can do
Oh good shout, I have an appointment this week and it’s a cut and treatment. If I can keep earphones in long enough I’m binging real housewives (here he goes again’s least favourite).

on topic, I can’t believe our venerable kipper doesn’t spend all her ‘air appointments foghorning about herself, going for smoke breaks, and making duck me eyes at the paps. That tit wouldn’t last me fifteen minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off for a much-needed nightcap after a day of entertaining. Sleep well, Krusties. Big things are coming (potentially, possibly, probably, maybe, perhaps)

♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Think I've said this before but the reason why it's plain (to me) that Katie is still on drugs is because, if she wasn't, she'd be shouting from the rooftops about her "drugs hell" and her "journey" to getting clean, plus regular updates as to how long she's been "clean."

Absolutely zilch though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Contact the actor who seems to be taking it all on board for Kieran. Tell her what you know. She might be able to use some of your info & get your story out there.

I don't think she has much of a hold over the media. She'll just be threatening to kill herself if they print your "disgusting" lies 🙄

Or she has footage of shagging half of them or doing lines with them and uses it to blackmail them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.