Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s walked to the end of her drive in her JYY nasty polyester with probably the only one dog she has remaining - and???
Slimy Rymi prob took the pic when he was there and sold it to backgrid. Haven't seen the little dogs for a while :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I keep thinking back to Willow’s wonderful ☕ post the other day, this is our Model of 25 years competing with the Love Island/Only Fans women in their 20s 🤦🏽‍♀️….

The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me they are shocking😂🙀
Morning SmilieKylie. The pictures I saw of her face were shocking. Similar to the one's walking poor Blade. The huge lumps & scars. I can get make-up can cover scars, but how the hell can she cover up the lumps? Must just be filtered pictures. Would be interesting to see her for 'real'. If her face looks like this, can only speculate what the body looks like - gruesome.
I read, she's thinking of taking further action against police about what's been said about Harvey. She said, they are 'disgusting' to pick on Harvey, and mentioned his 'size'... So it was acceptable for KFP to call Kelly Brook a 'HEFFER' and make derogatory, disrespectful comments about her exes manhood? IF she tries to take the matter further, will RedTops pick up on this information & worse? I am at a loss to WHY, none of this is mentioned, yet stories always seem 'favourable towards KFP & nothing mentioned about her shocking comments about people. Kieran keeps getting mentioned about the recent 'arrest', (even in the weekend story about him attending a football match), yet KFP is protected from bad press & her antics being mentioned. While I was out on Friday, we talked about her driving while disqualified. She has been reported numerous times (some reports have even, apparently, given registration plate) yet NOTHING has been done. Something really, really STINKS. I don't know anyone else in the public eye, that has been so toxic about her exes & people she may or may not know & has committed so many various offences, driving, RO, bankruptcy & probably things we are not even aware of yet. And get's away so lightly or Scott free! Her & her enabling family & hangers-on's make me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Where to even start 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she may not have received legal punishment for all her crimes yet BUT this is her punishment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely destroyed & completely beyond repair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the face she fully deserves. And her punishment is allllllll self inflicted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 well played karma, well played 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I LOVE IT....DO YOU LOVE IT? WOO HOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning SmilieKylie. The pictures I saw of her face were shocking. Similar to the one's walking poor Blade. The huge lumps & scars. I can get make-up can cover scars, but how the hell can she cover up the lumps? Must just be filtered pictures. Would be interesting to see her for 'real'. If her face looks like this, can only speculate what the body looks like - gruesome.
I read, she's thinking of taking further action against police about what's been said about Harvey. She said, they are 'disgusting' to pick on Harvey, and mentioned his 'size'... So it was acceptable for KFP to call Kelly Brook a 'HEFFER' and make derogatory, disrespectful comments about her exes manhood? IF she tries to take the matter further, will RedTops pick up on this information & worse? I am at a loss to WHY, none of this is mentioned, yet stories always seem 'favourable towards KFP & nothing mentioned about her shocking comments about people. Kieran keeps getting mentioned about the recent 'arrest', (even in the weekend story about him attending a football match), yet KFP is protected from bad press & her antics being mentioned. While I was out on Friday, we talked about her driving while disqualified. She has been reported numerous times (some reports have even, apparently, given registration plate) yet NOTHING has been done. Something really, really STINKS. I don't know anyone else in the public eye, that has been so toxic about her exes & people she may or may not know & has committed so many various offences, driving, RO, bankruptcy & probably things we are not even aware of yet. And get's away so lightly or Scott free! Her & her enabling family & hangers-on's make me sick.
Perhaps Willow she is a snitch.🧐

Reactions: 23
Blade looks so overweight and out of shape 😔
Poor lad, probably having to live off rats/mice he catches in the stables/sheds that he's shut in. May get a bowl of cheap dog biscuits, if someone bothers to feed him. I remember seeing big bags of cheap dog & cat biscuits in her home. Cheap supermarket brands, no tinned or fresh food. Had big bucket's of foods in the stables & lid came off & it was full of mice & rats eating away. Bet that poor dog has worms. I contacted RSPCA again when she was in Thailand. Clearly nothing being done. Poor creatures, what a terrible life they have.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Look at the state of those troosers, looks like a child has dripped paint down them, comments are open!

View attachment 2106093
View attachment 2106099
never mind the trousers, look at the state of her,straight like a sausage,no waist,no hips,no thighs and that toe 's making a break for it again 😂 oh and real fur slippers,i thought she was never going to wear fur again ? shes just such a mutt now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had loose women on the other day prattling away in the background and Peter Andre came on and said he was 50, my man nearly choked on his lunch and went he's 50, my reply was that's someone who hasn't spent his life hating it shows in his face, which is why he looks younger than his age. Always know the bitter ones they end up with the face they deserve.. Ie katie price

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I keep thinking back to Willow’s wonderful ☕ post the other day, this is our Model of 25 years competing with the Love Island/Only Fans women in their 20s 🤦🏽‍♀️….

The pictures we get to see are all set up. I’ve seen some pictures tonight, that have been taken without filters etc, believe me they are shocking😂🙀
#269: the pictured we get to see are staged, Kfp in the wild is too shocking to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Theory.... (Without opening a can of worms and/or tomatoes)

KFP alleged following her onscreen rant, that B&J knew of KH's multiple women.
We know from the RO court case that KFP would say things to B about Michelle and her appearance.
We know KFP herself stated awful things about Michelle.
We definitely know that KFP says awful things about KH.

Theory, KFP is the one that told B&J about KH's "affairs" and told them the names of the women and via B&J (probs more B) uses this as a stick (proverbial) to beat Michelle with?

Now put yourself in Michelle's shoes, say this has been happening over a course of weeks/months - the put downs about appearance is one thing, but talk of affairs and naming women is another level, coming from a child, this would be very difficult to hear and manage.
The most patient person would crack.... The result, pudding gate.

KFP is evil to the core and it wouldn't surprise me at all, if she somehow instigated this whole thing by abusing her children. This would also tie in with Parental Alienation.

Disclaimer, just a theory and IMO.
Retreating now, just in case of 🍅

@Brah Day Izit? , do I get a ❤ or another song 🎶 ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor lad, probably having to live off rats/mice he catches in the stables/sheds that he's shut in. May get a bowl of cheap dog biscuits, if someone bothers to feed him. I remember seeing big bags of cheap dog & cat biscuits in her home. Cheap supermarket brands, no tinned or fresh food. Had big bucket's of foods in the stables & lid came off & it was full of mice & rats eating away. Bet that poor dog has worms. I contacted RSPCA again when she was in Thailand. Clearly nothing being done. Poor creatures, what a terrible life they have.
RSPCA and breeders than just want the money have really let those poor animals down ☹😭😡 What does she actually have to do before they get taken off her? Film herself sacrificing them to the altar of crappy plastic surgery and cocks??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol katie price calling kelly Brook a heffer, kelly Brook is gorgeous, no filters or plastic surgery, all natural, and never heard of her being nasty about anyone , can tell someone who is jealous of someone else they call others names with no basis of fact. Victoria beckham for all her wrongs had her summed up at the very beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.