Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone got the three-heart/Ronan riddle last night. And I VERY much enjoyed reading the wilder theories.

This Krustie gang is just the best; I'm so happy to be part of this. Look at the good we have already done with the go fund me.

As Tina Turner sang - Simply the best! And no, that's not another riddle tonight.

Love our team.

Brah xx

Edited because I used the word gang too often and made it sound like we hang about on street corners with pocket knives and balaclavas. Although under the circumstances could be plausible.
I'm still non the wiser as to what Ronan had to do with anything 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The more she spouts off about others the more paperwork there will be about her.
If she seriously thinks anywhere investigating KH will stop at him she's very naive. They will look into her (not literally, bork) and whoever else the kids regularly come into contact with, so that's woods, Sophie, that head who shaves five stone and three chins off himself in photos.

So keep going price, keep muttering that your son is in need of support, that H needs you, that K is a dreadful person.
Because every time you demand further investigations and support, they'll be looking at you.
What's that saying about when you point the finger at somebody there's 3 fingers pointing back at you? Very true in her case.
---
Or, “if you stay with mummy you’ll never have to go to school again, and you can play on your i pad all day long”.
Or she could even threaten to kill herself if he went back to daddy, I can totally see her doing that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She 'feels she's done enough of them and has nothing to prove now'. Only guilty people say that. God, she is so stupid and transparent.
This is after she gave in and did them, claims it was for herself........ Yeah but no but, I did the test but you didn't make me, it was my idea , shuut uppp!

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 20.21.46.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 20.21.39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone got the three-heart/Ronan riddle last night. And I VERY much enjoyed reading the wilder theories.

This Krustie gang is just the best; I'm so happy to be part of this. Look at the good we have already done with the go fund me.

As Tina Turner sang - Simply the best! And no, that's not another riddle tonight.

Love our team.

Brah xx

Edited because I used the word gang too often and made it sound like we hang about on street corners with pocket knives and balaclavas. Although under the circumstances could be plausible.
Come on Brah who got it right? X

Reactions: 20
Just a little divorce humour, this made me think of skanky.

divorcedd.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok I've gone back and read the clues from yesterday. So it was a combination of 3 liked posts that guessed KP has
been filling Jett's head with nasty stuff about his Dad and keeping him isolated. Combined with a Ronan Keating song, which @Spiderplant had guessed was 'coming home now'. @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy directed me to the 3 posts because
I didn't get it.....

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 20.36.58.png

I'd like to think this part of the song is relevant.

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 20.33.20.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"you say it best"( when you say nothing at all).........your welcome ❤ 😂
---

Princess dont seem to have much to do with her lately
I was going to say the same thing, she hasn't seen her much at all for months, just the odd visit here and there, certainly nothing regular. We would know if she had because skanky would post all the usual 'mini me' with her slathered in make up and filtered to duck. Yet Skanky never seems to criticize PA or have a go about how little she sees P. Makes me think there is some kind of gag order in place there, and because she can't attack PA and E she doubles down on poor KH and M. Hopefully with whatever is going on behind the scenes legally at the moment she will eventually have to stop that too, and I think that when that does happen THAT'S when she will turn on SB!

• Heart
This is based on past experience not on this case.

Jett's wishes will be taken seriously and most certainly considered due to his age, but as he is not necessarily Gillick competent (this is based on mental capacity, so if Jett has been diagnosed with anything that could affect his cognitive ability), this would be considered. It's also based on age, maturity, and understanding of the issue he is being asked about. Gillick was originally passed to gauge the decision-making ability of a child to consent to medical treatment but is now used as a competency test to see if a young person has the appropriate understanding to make a decision.

My gut feeling is that his past trauma is clouding the water as far as 'additional needs' alluded to by our very own stinky pissy pants. This will complicate things and take time. He could very well display signs of additional needs, but children often do when exposed to traumatic events. Jett comes across as sensitive and less resilient than his sister. How very ironic that the trauma he has suffered has been at the hands of his mother and, more than likely SB too.

I'm sure parental alienation is happening regularly. Kipper has consistently demonstrated she is incapable of being positive about any of her exes. I don't think she has the intelligence, knowledge, or compassion to realise the type of harm she is more than likely causing. The evidence is publically available that she will bad mouth ex-partners at every opportunity, even in the presence of children, so imagine what's going on behind closed doors. I think this happens as her need to 'win' overrides everything else. Even the mental health of her own children.

If I was a social worker talking to J&B I would be looking for the prevalence of the word 'disgusting' That would be very telling. It is usually fairly easy to spot children who are coached, by their use of language.

I would make an educated guess that Kipper has really done a number on those kids that will take years of therapy to untangle. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jett sadly develops all kinds of issues later - disturbed sleep, OCD, self-harm, anxiety and depression, and even an eating disorder. This can be prevalent in disenfranchised young people who have also suffered trauma.

It's so sad and so unnecessary.
Brah thank you for your useful insights to how the system works, it's great info and helps us understand things better. Although they can be disheartening too at times! We will continue to hope and pray that things will all come right in the not too distant future.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think they’re closer than that. At one point they were telling you that Carl was looking for dirt on you (how would they know that?) and that you should sell your story before KP did etc. it’s someone that is in her inner circle somehow but intensely dislikes her but also seems to have connections to Kieran as well. They said the video was rubbish and that K&H were seeking legal advice, and now have said they’ve seen it and it contains verbal abuse.
All very odd.
Sink boys sister??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she needs to go back to showing her lettuce in the fridge again, by the sounds of it, more likes and paid more......do you think her punters could be vegan and put off by her beef curtains or her pork kebab ? 😂 😂 😂
"Showing her lettuce in the fridge" sounds like a euphemism.....:)

• Haha
I don’t think so as they’ve said Carl is a really nasty piece of work. I thought it was someone connected to KSR but then they’re now saying KH is not a great parent and we know KSR and her other half are friends with KH and MP. It’s someone who’s been connected a long time.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think so as they’ve said Carl is a really nasty piece of work. I thought it was someone connected to KSR but then they’re now saying KH is not a great parent and we know KSR and her other half are friends with KH and MP. It’s someone who’s been connected a long time.
Didn't they also show a hospital report from slapgate night?

Reactions: 17
Yes I thought that too. I’m sure it was said they were someone close to KSR.

Reactions: 11

Love our team.

Brah xx

It was me wasn't it.
It was.
I know it.
Ronan and price's big love affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.