Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stopped me when I tried before, I don't think anyone would even pick it up now. She'd only stop it again! She has a weird hold over the media.
Contact the actor who seems to be taking it all on board for Kieran. Tell her what you know. She might be able to use some of your info & get your story out there.

I don't think she has much of a hold over the media. She'll just be threatening to kill herself if they print your "disgusting" lies 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Re the suicide threats.
This is due to her dysregulated moods and ongoing use of drugs and alcohol.
She may indeed experience fleeting suicidal ideation but have no intent or plan.
I work in a community mental health team, and those that tend to shout the loudest about killing themselves rarely do, and if it happens it's usually as a result of risky behaviour like overdosing.
It's the quiet ones who are the most worrying.
I have a lot of empathy and understanding but she's just a scabby bleep who lies through her dentures constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Deary me, just found this by accident from a red top, no chance of this as a new career!

Katie Price announces surprising career change as she aims to ...
9 Jan 2023 — The former glamour model, who recently split from ex-fiancé Carl Woods, told fans on social media she would be pursuing a career as a life coach ...
Yeah that didn't last long did it? 5 minute wonder as usual, pocketed the money for the ad and then never heard of again!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The only time you hear about skanks so called problems with her mental health, suicidal thoughts or attempts, burglaries and stalking is when another zleb mentions them and they are getting publicity, sympathy and column inches or she needs deflection because she's fucked up. I'm surprised skank hasn't claimed she's a lesbian yet just for the sympathy and publicity. OOOPS just given the bleep a sympathy and money making idea. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She stopped me when I tried before, I don't think anyone would even pick it up now. She'd only stop it again! She has a weird hold over the media.
You already got paid for your story so it wasn't you she stopped. The Sun didn't print it so she must have got to them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s my birthday, I have seen both my children who have given me the biggest hugs and no bath bombs… I reckons I have 100% happiness 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Meanwhile in the year of our Lord 2040, a zombie apocalypse has occurred. All the rats are crawling out from the sewers and amongst them is the deranged former paramedic/beauty advisor and general good-time gel/slarpper Missus Woods. She was caught red-handed defacing another wall and this time she will be cryogenically frozen and transported to Neptune, a planet which is furthest away from Earth. She shall remain there for 1 million years or 2 million years for good behaviour.
PhotoFunia-1680838391.jpg

(was going to post this earlier, but it was rather fraught at the time)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
S

Have had a very sore head today...I'd of inhaled this! I needed carbs but tried to be good ! What do you think I was making my fellow foodie? Also there is a raw egg involved out of shot :)
A Jack Monroe recipe going by marinated anchovies?
Wishing your hangovers better 🙏🏻

Reactions: 13
A Jack Monroe recipe going by marinated anchovies?
Wishing your hangovers better 🙏🏻
A @whatwillycook ! If you don't know him check him out on IG he's hilarious and very good at proper grub :) and thank you! Rough as a badgers under carriage! But nearly back to normal x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Neither am I, I must be dumb but hey I was never any good at cryptic messages 😂😂
im confused now too,i thought it was "say it best"but helena has just said it was something else, think ill ask stan on the next" ask stan", but ill have to ask stan when the next "ask stan" is first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
S

Have had a very sore head today...I'd of inhaled this! I needed carbs but tried to be good ! What do you think I was making my fellow foodie? Also there is a raw egg involved out of shot :)
Good pizza ingredients but don't have a clue what else to make with them ingredients apart from probably pasta. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good pizza ingredients but don't have a clue what else to make with them ingredients apart from probably pasta. 🤔
It was a caeser dressing for a caeser salad with homemade croutons and chicken with crispy pancetta :) first ever successful dressing that didn't go in the bin! I felt very angelic and healthy.. then a hour later ate a share size bag of doritos and a pack of Cadbury fingers .....😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Contact the actor who seems to be taking it all on board for Kieran. Tell her what you know. She might be able to use some of your info & get your story out there.

I don't think she has much of a hold over the media. She'll just be threatening to kill herself if they print your "disgusting" lies 🙄
Just thinking about all the things Skanky finds “disgusting“ I can’t think of anyone her age that uses that word anymore. I’m 12 years older and never say it. Same as her using He's a Man’s Man and keeps me in my place etc. Thats pure old Ma Amy vibes that is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.