Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shudders. The shame.

I found an article from when I was a superfan some 9 years ago with one of the Craig's before I was well in camp kp.

I guess I'm findable from this as it has my name in it although I have married since!

Skank tried to destroy me for my 'disgusting' behaviour 😂😂😂

She called my ex employer and asked why i left (huge gdpr breach from them for starters) but Ieft on good terms sadly for her.

She tried to take my car from me. Never been more glad to have a car on finance. Next time love, next time x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Evening everyone ❤
In honour of skank getting her licence back just got another skanky mug out the cupboard. 🤣
IMG_20230415_210705_411~3.jpg
IMG_20230415_210650_911.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kipper complained so much that its unfair all the other zlebs have their own lines with PLT ... and that Princess has a mowdellin deal with them that PLT have given in ... they think her famous poorly trotters and mucky mansion are great selling points for these beauties ... plus, they don't have to spend a fortune on filters to cope with her butchered face and tits ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is based on past experience not on this case.

Jett's wishes will be taken seriously and most certainly considered due to his age, but as he is not necessarily Gillick competent (this is based on mental capacity, so if Jett has been diagnosed with anything that could affect his cognitive ability), this would be considered. It's also based on age, maturity, and understanding of the issue he is being asked about. Gillick was originally passed to gauge the decision-making ability of a child to consent to medical treatment but is now used as a competency test to see if a young person has the appropriate understanding to make a decision.

My gut feeling is that his past trauma is clouding the water as far as 'additional needs' alluded to by our very own stinky pissy pants. This will complicate things and take time. He could very well display signs of additional needs, but children often do when exposed to traumatic events. Jett comes across as sensitive and less resilient than his sister. How very ironic that the trauma he has suffered has been at the hands of his mother and, more than likely SB too.

I'm sure parental alienation is happening regularly. Kipper has consistently demonstrated she is incapable of being positive about any of her exes. I don't think she has the intelligence, knowledge, or compassion to realise the type of harm she is more than likely causing. The evidence is publically available that she will bad mouth ex-partners at every opportunity, even in the presence of children, so imagine what's going on behind closed doors. I think this happens as her need to 'win' overrides everything else. Even the mental health of her own children.

If I was a social worker talking to J&B I would be looking for the prevalence of the word 'disgusting' That would be very telling. It is usually fairly easy to spot children who are coached, by their use of language.

I would make an educated guess that Kipper has really done a number on those kids that will take years of therapy to untangle. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jett sadly develops all kinds of issues later - disturbed sleep, OCD, self-harm, anxiety and depression, and even an eating disorder. This can be prevalent in disenfranchised young people who have also suffered trauma.

It's so sad and so unnecessary.
I hope both children get to go to therapy. Due to Jett’s alleged mental health and possible negative influences from his mother, I would hope the social worker would consider art therapy as J may not respond to talking therapy especially if told professionals are out to get KP (I’m speculating here). Bunny appears to be more resilient, but this must not be discounted as her not needing support.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Shudders. The shame.

I found an article from when I was a superfan some 9 years ago with one of the Craig's before I was well in camp kp.

I guess I'm findable from this as it has my name in it although I have married since!

She called my ex employer and asked why i left (huge gdpr breach from them for starters) but Ieft on good terms sadly for her.

She tried to take my car from me. Never been more glad to have a car on finance. Next time love, next time x
Are you able to confirm the real reason she broke up with Peter Andre? The rumour was/is that she got preggers by Andrew Gould and aborted (or miscarried?) his baby and Peter Andre dumped her because of that. I also recall suggestions that drugs were involved, which wasn't PA's thing at all.

Reactions: 19
I hope both children get to go to therapy. Due to Jett’s alleged mental health and possible negative influences from his mother, I would hope the social worker would consider art therapy as J may not respond to talking therapy especially if told professionals are out to get KP (I’m speculating here). Bunny appears to be more resilient, but this must not be discounted as her not needing support.
Completely agree. Just because Bunny seems more resilient it doesn’t mean she won’t be suffering as much as Jett, some children are very good at hiding their feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Shudders. The shame.

How did she try and take you car? I've no idea how that could work apart from stealing....which she'd probably be up for :confused:
---
Are you able to confirm the real reason she broke up with Peter Andre? The rumour was/is that she got preggers by Andrew Gould and aborted (or miscarried?) his baby and Peter Andre dumped her because of that. I also recall suggestions that drugs were involved, which wasn't PA's thing at all.
Even KP admitted she was snaffling down drugs in the house whilst Pete ( ya bleep) was in the house recording studio. She said she felt 'funny' aka overdose and so he found out. presumably the kids were with her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How did she try and take you car? I've no idea how that could work apart from stealing....which she'd probably be up for :confused:
Her dodgy delboy cole wheeler dealer was going to sell it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Deary me, just found this by accident from a red top, no chance of this as a new career!

Katie Price announces surprising career change as she aims to ...
9 Jan 2023 — The former glamour model, who recently split from ex-fiancé Carl Woods, told fans on social media she would be pursuing a career as a life coach ...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shudders. The shame.

Are you still going to sell your story at some point?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Deary me, just found this by accident from a red top, no chance of this as a new career!

9 Jan 2023 — The former glamour model, who recently split from ex-fiancé Carl Woods, told fans on social media she would be pursuing a career as a life coach ...
Another of her pipe dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are you still going to sell your story at some point?
She stopped me when I tried before, I don't think anyone would even pick it up now. She'd only stop it again! She has a weird hold over the media.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Someone told me many years ago,she gave him a dose.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Come on Brah who got it right? X
I will need to check. One very clever Krustie - it was to do with what I was liking depending on emoji used!
---
Ok I've gone back and read the clues from yesterday. So it was a combination of 3 liked posts that guessed KP has
been filling Jett's head with nasty stuff about his Dad and keeping him isolated. Combined with a Ronan Keating song, which @Spiderplant had guessed was 'coming home now'. @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy directed me to the 3 posts because
I didn't get it.....

View attachment 2102966

I'd like to think this part of the song is relevant.

View attachment 2102956
A gold star, a bottle of bubbly and a JYYYYYJJJYY tracksuit. 🍾⭐👖 You lot are too goodcorrination

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I will need to check. One very clever Krustie - it was to do with what I was liking depending on emoji used!
---

A gold star, a bottle of bubbly and a JYYYYYJJJYY tracksuit. 🍾⭐👖 You lot are too goodcorrination
If,it was me, it was definitely down to the bottle of Whispering Angel I sank to myself last night…hic 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I remember that 'scam' All for the grand sum of £12.99 I seem to recall. Oh, how we laughed.

There are so many crazy things she does it's hardly surprising we forget in the fog of dismay.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
---

Ohhh I think it’s me! 😊 I never win anything 😂😂

I’d like to thank my family, my dog and of course Skanky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.