Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the next time we see KP will be at the Met Court case.She will be pulling out all the stops, long walk to court, interviews about protecting Harvey against the trolls and is bound to be wearing a Harvey’s Law T-shirt.
She will drag Harvey with her, even though Harvey is oblivious to any insults unless she tells him.We might even get the “ Wot chew fink Harv”.
All right thinking people are appalled by those with special needs being ridiculed, but I loathe the fact that she will glory in all this publicity.I bet she gets a couple of oblique digs in about KH.
I wish someone would ask her why , if her mental health is so bad that she can’t answer questions at her BH then how can she possibly look after two small children.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Probably KP logged on to his account 😂
If it was I would feel slightly sorry for him again.... but he's obviously sat in that taxi with the kids whilst she ranted about their dad being a 'disgusting human being' he didn't look up from his phone :confused:

Reactions: 30
Just watched her slagging Kieran off in front of Jett and Bunny. Jett looks happy enough, then when Kieran's name is mentioned and she says he's 'disgusting' Jett's face drops and Bunny pops her head out from behind to look at what's going on, probably because she's heard her dad's name too.
The footage seems to have been cut at a few points. I'm guessing she was saying worse stuff, probably not legal ( ie accusing him further) or
swearing at these points.
Then the kids are in the car, she tries to lower her voice but can't help saying 'He's a disgusting human being' loud enough for Bunny to hear and she looks round again from in the car. There's only one disgusting person here Katie!

View attachment 2090294
'Hi Katie, how are you doing'
'I'm good thanks'
View attachment 2090278
'Do you have any comment on Kieran?'
'He's disgusting' ( video then seems to be cut)

View attachment 2090291
'That's why the kids have been living with me, since November the 11th there's a reason'
( Video is cut/edited again)

View attachment 2090279

'he's a disgusting human being' ( Video is cut again)
'and I'm here to protect my children'.
If she has nothing on KH (I’m sure she doesn’t) then this video will have shot herself in the foot and will make excellent evidence in court. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Truth hurts Cole. You are aiding and abetting someone who wants to drive another man to suicide or get him shot by police and you stand by what she's doing to those kids. It's utterly shameful.
So long as he's selling her coke, the holidays keep a coming and his pictures are in the papers, it's all good to him.
I'm his little juvenile mind he's a right gangsta, the envy of his fellow sniff mates and a bad boy celeb.
In reality he's just a spoilt child, daddy provides for him and he gets to loll around all day on his phone and arse in equal measure.
Supporting his dolly in destroying K's life makes him feel powerful, the poor kids are just collateral damage and that's wholly acceptable to him so long as he can stay in Pricey's wake collecting reflected glory, infamy & cash.
The irony of it all, this 'the one' is destroying and using her but she cannot see it for being so blinded by hate for the ex's.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There's only one disgusting human being (if you can call it a human) and that's her! Those poor kids, can't she honestly see what's she's doing to them?

My lad's father was a piece of work but not once did I bad mouth him in earshot of my son. I remained neutral and son eventually saw for himself who was the crap parent and cut all ties. I had no hand in that whatsoever, his choice at 18. She should be shutting the duck up sharpish in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

I need to be really careful. All I can say is don't believe what the red tops report re what Kipper instigates. It's all going to be ok.

She has nothing, and it's backfiring spectacularly.

Keep the faith.
I was VERY skeptical when I read it. Would they have just let him go of the charges were real?

Reactions: 21
Amy never liked any of her husbands & made it very clear. Even very rude to their families too. Pete’s family couldn’t stand Amy & the way Amy spoke to Wendy, Kieran’s mum, was terrible. Wendy is lovely & never believed the rubbish about Kierans sex addiction. She knew KFP was playing away & treating Kieran like a hired hand. He was stuck at home, looking after the kids, including P & J, getting them to school, doing work on the house, seeing to the animals. He was a lamb to the slaughter. Unless something legal happens to stop KFP, she will continue to crucify Kieran. All her hatred of her exes is being dished out to Kieran & she won’t stop. She’s very, very dangerous & sick in the head.
Do you think KH is getting all the venom she wants to spout at PA, AR and KB but is unable to due to the legal gags ? And KB clearly having some extensive dirt on her so she keeps quiet ?
This is how it feels at the moment because she just cannot shut up.
Or as I previously said, she is absolutely obsessed with KH and his life.
Or it's BH deflection.
Or Family courts have set a date.
This list could go on and on........

Reactions: 37
I think the next time we see KP will be at the Met Court case.She will be pulling out all the stops, long walk to court, interviews about protecting Harvey against the trolls and is bound to be wearing a Harvey’s Law T-shirt.
She will drag Harvey with her, even though Harvey is oblivious to any insults unless she tells him.We might even get the “ Wot chew fink Harv”.
All right thinking people are appalled by those with special needs being ridiculed, but I loathe the fact that she will glory in all this publicity.I bet she gets a couple of oblique digs in about KH.
I wish someone would ask her why , if her mental health is so bad that she can’t answer questions at her BH then how can she possibly look after two small children.
I’m just hoping,hoping she is in bleeping jail before the so she won’t be able to attend,So sorry it’s in my dreams.🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fingers crossed she won't dare turn up at the Met hearing if the BH goes badly for her. She seems to be in a really avoidant phase, lighting the touch paper on things and then hiding completely.
---
If she has nothing on KH (I’m sure she doesn’t) then this video will have shot herself in the foot and will make excellent evidence in court. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.
I hope so. I would like to think it could count as evidence of her coercive control over him, she's used the kids to try and control him, she's very probably behind 3 or 4 false crime allegations about him, she also threatened to show 'THE' pudding video to the public, these are all features of coercive control and harassment!
---
The last 11 years have been very unkind to her. The tough mutilated old bag she's become is nothing like she is there.
She's become what she is on the inside. No disguising that bitterness and lack of humanity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you think KH is getting all the venom she wants to spout at PA, AR and KB but is unable to due to the legal gags ? And KB clearly having some extensive dirt on her so she keeps quiet ?
This is how it feels at the moment because she just cannot shut up.
Or as I previously said, she is absolutely obsessed with KH and his life.
Or it's BH deflection.
Or Family courts have set a date.
This list could go on and on........
KB has soooooooo much dirt on her.
He's only kept quiet because she would have retaliated and completely destroyed him like she's trying to do to KH

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The last 11 years have been very unkind to her. The tough mutilated old bag she's become is nothing like she is there.
All that toxic, poisonous venom is now seeping its way through its pores and revealing the true ugly self its always been

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Fingers crossed she won't dare turn up at the Met hearing if the BH goes badly for her. She seems to be in a really avoidant phase, lighting the touch paper on things and then hiding completely.
---

I hope so. I would like to think it could count as evidence of her coercive control over him, she's used the kids to try and control him, she's very probably behind 3 or 4 false crime allegations about him, she also threatened to show 'THE' pudding video to the public, these are all features of coercive control and harassment!
---

She's become what she is on the inside. No disguising that bitterness and lack of humanity.
And by saying what she did in front of the children, Parental Alienation charges should be applicable too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm not getting my hopes up for the 12th, more delays me thinks.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
If it was I would feel slightly sorry for him again.... but he's obviously sat in that taxi with the kids whilst she ranted about their dad being a 'disgusting human being' he didn't look up from his phone :confused:
That tells you how used to it he is, why bother listening when you’ve heard it all before?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
KB has soooooooo much dirt on her.
He's only kept quiet because she would have retaliated and completely destroyed him like she's trying to do to KH
KB seemed to show genuine care for H, unlike H's useless excuse for a mother. I wonder does some of his dirt involve KP's exploitation of Harvey.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.