Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit of me wonders if he is letting her dig her own grave, so to speak? But then again, he's said from the start Skank does what the hell she likes & nobody can tell her otherwise.
I think he is genuinely apathetic towards the kids and their situation, and I believe Plank Boy is a fame hungry, amoral, useful idiot that knows his place. We know there is no genuine romantic feeling or interest between the two of them, he’s just Chauffeur Boy and Gopher now.

Reactions: 34
Revered because she has a disabled son, makes you a saint in some people's eyes no matter what you do. You see it all the time in the facebook comments where people go 'I'm not a big fan of Katie but at the end of the day she's a good mum to her disabled son and no one can take that away from her' - it's bollocks
How can these people never even question why the poor man is disabled though??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I think he is genuinely apathetic towards the kids and their situation, and I believe Plank Boy is a fame hungry, amoral, useful idiot that knows his place. We know there is no genuine romantic feeling or interest between the two of them, he’s just Chauffeur Boy and Gopher now.
That's probably right Jaynie, it was only a little bit of me that wondered & that's only because there was gossip in the early days that he was only with her to bring about her eventual downfall. X

Reactions: 23
For the life of me I cannot understand why she is so revered in the press. We all know what a foul mother she is, who in god,s name thinks it’s a great kids activity to attend hairdressers and beauty salon,s. To holiday in the sex capital of the world where perverts are are everywhere and to put full nails and make up on a pre pubescent child. To remove children from school to deprive them of their friends and appropriate activities. To hawk a disabled adult out just so she can be relevant, to treat him as more disabled than he is and to restrict his life. To spend holiday after holiday while bankrupt laughing in the face of creditors. WILL SHE EVER RECEIVE THE JUSTICE AND CONSEQUENCES SHE DESERVES???? If it was a normal person she would be sent down. She has NEVER been an A LISTER and the only possible celebrity boyfriend has been DWIGHT YORKE,no one else wanted her. As for the latest KH she truly disgusts me. Not sorry for ranting as she makes my blood boil. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
you got me thinking, her first go at coercive control was Harvey. Think about it, the deliberately restricting access, the refusal to let him reach his full potential, deliberately keeping him dependent, financial control, the coaching him in what to say - there is more that could be added but I have fibro fog really badly suddenly. Harvey was her first domestic abuse victim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
you got me thinking, her first go at coercive control was Harvey. Think about it, the deliberately restricting access, the refusal to let him reach his full potential, deliberately keeping him dependent, financial control, the coaching him in what to say - there is more that could be added but I have fibro fog really badly suddenly. Harvey was her first domestic abuse victim.
Yes, she has decades of the same behaviour, on virtually every partner. It's why I have never believed any of her allegations against Kieran/ Michelle or that his arrests mean anything. You've got to look at who the reports come from.

Reactions: 40
That's probably right Jaynie, it was only a little bit of me that wondered & that's only because there was gossip in the early days that he was only with her to bring about her eventual downfall. X
I remember those stories in the comments section of the The Scum, there were quite a lot of unsavoury aspects about him mentioned but there were a few who thought he was secretly getting info to get revenge for a wronged family member, if I remember the theory correctly? Even if that were to be the case, at what point does it change from being an active observer and collator/gatherer of evidence to being complicit?

Reactions: 23
If I'd ever seen the slightest hint of Katie having even a smidgeon of a sense of humour, I'd wonder if she was having a laugh with the pic of those sunglass on some decking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can these people never even question why the poor man is disabled though??
Some of them are just the non questioning types who take things at face value. Others probably have thought of it briefly and felt uncomfortable at questioning the narrative of a disabled person's mum, so they have not explored it further.

Reactions: 19
I remember that dear Facey,twas on here wasn’t it?couple of years ago or bit less.

Reactions: 18
Sadly I worry that KP is repeating the behaviours you describe, with Jett and Bunny. I hope that as they reach their teenage years they figure out her manipulation, and that they at least have positive adult role models who can show them that there is another, better, way of living

Reactions: 25
Apologies if I repeat stuff other people have answered. These threads move fast and I'm so busy with work I struggle to stay caught up.
And I'm old :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I remember those stories in the comments section of the The Scum, there were quite a lot of unsavoury aspects about him mentioned but there were a few who thought he was secretly getting info to get revenge for a wronged family member, if I remember the theory correctly? Even if that were to be the case, at what point does it change from being an active observer and collator/gatherer of evidence to being complicit?
He is way beyond that point now.Any dirt gathering he has done is merely an insurance policy for himself.He learnt his lesson after slapgate.
He is up to his neck in a lot of the same shady mess, and for a lot of the time he was revelling in it.I remember all those “ mic drop”, “ tit hitting the fan meme” posts.They were gleeful.
I reckon he is only in it for himself.
I think you are correct in everything you said about him.He is merely an employee.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sadly I worry that KP is repeating the behaviours you describe, with Jett and Bunny. I hope that as they reach their teenage years they figure out her manipulation, and that they at least have positive adult role models who can show them that there is another, better, way of living
I think she has repeated this pattern with all partners and children to lesser or greater extents. The only difference is some have managed to extricate themselves more successfully and completely than others.

Reactions: 28
I absolutely hate how she says "I'm here to protect MY kids". Not "the kids".. not "Bunny and Jett"... MY kids. It sets my teeth on edge and I don't know why.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
I absolutely hate how she says "I'm here to protect MY kids". Not "the kids".. not "Bunny and Jett"... MY kids. It sets my teeth on edge and I don't know why.
Status unfortunately, another way to dig and control. Another way to say without saying she is "protecting" them from harm.

The reality.... She's causing them harm, her and her god awful enabling family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Amy never liked any of her husbands & made it very clear. Even very rude to their families too. Pete’s family couldn’t stand Amy & the way Amy spoke to Wendy, Kieran’s mum, was terrible. Wendy is lovely & never believed the rubbish about Kierans sex addiction. She knew KFP was playing away & treating Kieran like a hired hand. He was stuck at home, looking after the kids, including P & J, getting them to school, doing work on the house, seeing to the animals. He was a lamb to the slaughter. Unless something legal happens to stop KFP, she will continue to crucify Kieran. All her hatred of her exes is being dished out to Kieran & she won’t stop. She’s very, very dangerous & sick in the head.
Didn't you or someone else say that Wendy made a cake for Harvey's birthday and Amy wouldn't let him have it? What a witch! I remember the picture of the cake Wendy made and it was lovely.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.