Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, it says child neglect on the Daily Looking Glass

The child must be Apollo if he was home alone with him. It sounds like both the gun thing and neglect thing were part fo the same accusation though......so sounds like a Skank accusation.

If police really did 'race' to his home, who was it phoning the police telling them it was an emergency?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This has KP revenge written all over it.
she’s always far away when something goes down.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Both KP and KH have been going it on IG since yesterday, looks like she started again! I wonder if she pushed his buttons about the children and he threatened her and she has the proof on her phone. You can bet she’s pushed his buttons big time and no doubt he’s lost the plot with her.
Never engage with a narcissist that‘s exactly what they want and she will play KH indefinitely because she knows she can get away with it sadly.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

What the hell?!
Wtf? I didn't see this coming.

Would the gun be owned for hunting? I vaguely remember him posting something on IG yonks ago where he and Jett were dressed up for a hunt, but whether it was foxhunting or pigeon shooting I can't remember.

Reactions: 23
I reckon a neighbour has walked past his bedroom window while he's been doing an Onlyfans shoot and mistaken his tadger for a sawn off shotgun. Easy mistake to make. Have you see it! :oops: 😂

On a serious note...bleedin' Nora.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So weird if Michelle was commeting on posts of Apollo 6 days ago as if everything was normal....Skank went on holiday a day later and when did all the narc posts start? It sounds like Kieran either has got into a huge back and forth with her and she's done this to get back at him or god forbid he did actually get to the point where he lost it. I don't want to think that though!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I feel deeply deeply sorry for KH, people have committed suicide for less! I honestly think she's trying to drive him over the edge! That Karma bus seriously needs to get a move on!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
That's good to know, explains a lot, it's an area I'm not familiar with.
---
HOLY tit!

You were never going to contribute to the GFM because you repeatedly slag off Kieran in every post.

Read the article. Arrested ON SUSPICION of. Doesn’t say charged with, does it?

Oh - and as for KP having an orgasm when she hears it, who do you think might possibly have reported him. Let’s have a quiz:
A) his Mum
b) his neighbour
C) his crackpot ex wife who is repeatedly trying to destroy his life.

Seriously…
I don't think Skank will be happy until Kieran tops himself, she'll just keep piling on the pressure and lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Wtf? I didn't see this coming.

Would the gun be owned for hunting? I vaguely remember him posting something on IG yonks ago where he and Jett were dressed up for a hunt, but whether it was foxhunting or pigeon shooting I can't remember.
Bloody Hell what on earth is going on???

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I feel deeply deeply sorry for KH, people have committed suicide for less! I honestly think she's trying to drive him over the edge! That Karma bus seriously needs to get a move on!
If this IS more of her bullshit, surely this will finish her. It's properly psychopathic 😥
---
And won't witch Price be rubbing her hands in glee?

Its deflection of the highest order.
Just in time for Bankruptcy!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Remember the time Kieran and KP were married, and he had to look after the animals and the grounds. He said he was used to it because he had helped his granddad out on the farm.

If KH is from a family farming background then it isn't surprising that he would have a gun. Most farmers have them.

For all we know, this gun could have been safely stored and Kieran could be a responsible firearms user who follows safety advice.

'intent to cause fear of violence' - maybe KP knows he has the gun and made up a story that he'd threatened her, or she could have put J&B up to it.

There just isn't enough information here to make me think he's committed an offence. It says he is 'still in custody', we'll see how things go.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The child must be Apollo if he was home alone with him. It sounds like both the gun thing and neglect thing were part fo the same accusation though......so sounds like a Skank accusation.

If police really did 'race' to his home, who was it phoning the police telling them it was an emergency?
They'd have arrived with urgency due to the firearm, especially if he was in the house with a minor. However, the key words here are on suspicion of...

I suppose we'll find out soon enough but like you, something feels off to me as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
This is all that cunts doing. You just know she is in Turkey now cackling away thinking she has won. She is an absolute bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.