Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so proud of guys like you Ming. I’m 54 and had so many mates that went through similar situations years ago. But all of them won the war in the end. All of them lost there kids younger years due to this but all of them stuck in there and are all extremely close to their kids today while their mothers are long gone. It terrified me to the point I never had kids, I was terrified of going through a similar situation. Well done bro.
But then there are too many cases of blokes who are complete and utter assholes as regards the children they abandon with their mothers to flit off to "Get my life back". Nutters of either sex ruin children's lives
---
Here she looks ok..she has nice legs..god how she must hare how her body and face/hair is now!
she had the knobbly knees even then though :)
---
Hope police know that
The dead give-away would be "Disgusting" painted on the wall :)
---
Come on everyone come get your skids owned by the one and only Pwicey at 7pm tonight.

Edna you're doing a tit job at depop FYI :)
I hope she's got the ready supply of used tampons handy or did matey take 'em all when he went rummaging "in there"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But just to clarify KP does have a Child Arrangement Order in place which says the children are to live with her.
Why are you stating this as fact? This is very unlikely and how would you know?

Police are also not going to arrest someone at the airport for taking their kids away for more than 28 days. If they were involved at all it would be because there's a change the parent was planning to stay in another country with the kids. Police hardly even turn up for emergencies these days.
---
My brother in law's ex used to ignore every court order and take the kids abroad whenever she wanted. It was very clearly written that she needed his permission and had to tell him 2 weeks before going anywhere. She told him that the judge could eff off and it was up to her.
This was only a few years ago. If he tried to report her, she'd put another false accusation against him which then had to be investigated before he could take the next step. Sound familiar?
Totally, some people don't give a shiny shite about 'rules' or court orders and just play and stretch rules. They know the penalty is probably going back to court months later. It's a form of abuse to disrupt the other parent's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok, soooooo, there's a potential noo egg on the horizon! He ticks all the boxes! Turkey teefs! Tatts! Follows her! Has a pulse! SB - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Toodlepip!

View attachment 2090970View attachment 2090971
Poor SB, I thought he would have lasted till she at least had her licence back.
---

Oh that wont last, he will be running to the nearest off licence within 2 weeks
Why are all these people” public figures” ?
I keep seeing this term, and sometimes, when you look into it,it turns out that they once did an advert for shampoo or were the entertainment at Is he famous?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who does the Primark size 20 pleather jacket belong to on her Depop?!?! That’s got to be Edna’s surely!
Sounds more like A Lozza item, she's attached to her plether.
Edna better get in there quick to go with the fake leather trousers she got yesterday from Vinted

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope someone is there to capture her face when she it all comes crashing down around her. I’d like to point out that this is the most spiteful I ever get and it’s only ever related to Skanky, as it sometimes makes me feel a little dirty inside😖.
Same.Ususally I’m calm and cheerful.
Except when it comes to her.Then I’m inclined to call down the wrath of the gods to reek havoc upon her plastic head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A moddle? omg, really? errrm no comment

View attachment 2091486
Ahhhhhh hahahahahahahaha! He's a sort of weird-looking Boyson hybrid creature :ROFLMAO:
Mind you, he's already got the plucked-eyebrows, horrid tattoos, ropey little beardy thing AND Turkey Teef so he'd be quite a cheap model for skank to get a hold of; She won't have to send him to be adapted

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm loving at Brah's news but I'm struggling to be patient 🤪

BH tomorrow!!!! Woooooooooohooooooo I LOVE IT! Think our director of finance 😜 @DC16 insinuated it's all good despite KFP not in attendance....

I hope 2023 is KFP's "lucky year", times gotta be running out for that b!tch! The fact that she did CS on a Bank Holiday Monday, suggests to me that she's done barely any CS and is on a big catch up 🙄

Reactions: 24
Danny B
He sits on TikTok crying about he had turkey teeth done and they fell out when he got home, I think he begged for someone to fix them last I saw

He’s very much an advocate for being sober and drug free these days so not sure he can keep that up if he did get involved with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lolly,I can’t read it,too small for me mince’s.What does it say please?
Something about "He's not the one getting arrested on false allegations..............................."
---
Danny B
He sits on TikTok crying about he had turkey teeth done and they fell out when he got home, I think he begged for someone to fix them last I saw

He’s very much an advocate for being sober and drug free these days so not sure he can keep that up if he did get involved with her
Well he's eyeing up the wrong sort in skank then! What a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
perhaps she took them without one,shes not one for rules is she,shes special,they dont apply to her ( she thinks) she could have taken the kids abroad and brought them back after 28 days regardless, maybe thats what is going to go against her regarding the kiddies VERY soon ✌
If she a Child Arrangement Order don't you think she would post it on Instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.