Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's just hope she gets some serious retribution at the next hearing. She should have had the book thrown at her years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just copied this over from the last thread as it closed...

@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Who else is going to make allegations about child abuse? She has repeatedly been reporting him to the police, the stalker incident …. He was cleared. The JS post, yet she stayed with him and remarried him, more than once. Probably blames the graffiti on him too, yet still goes on holiday leaving her property and knowing all this is probably about to go down. Plus she has the bankruptcy on Wednesday and the Met outcome at the end of the week.
Someone said on social media they saw her at Murcia airport, not sure how true that is.
I think a lot will have been going on behind the scenes re trying to get J&B back. As he has the funds through GFM as she hates that.
Carl, you are implicit in all this, standing by doing nothing, the same with SFP et al. Are you really going to stand by and let her mug you off time after time, you’ll be next in the firing line, as she will do anything and throw anyone under the bus to save her-own sorry, plastic, sunburned skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Agree KH being reported to the police has Kipper written all over it. If the allegations are true, why did it happen when he doesn’t have the kids, unless it was related to V & A??

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just copied this over from the last thread as it closed...

@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.
Sophie is going to be busy this morning setting up a chocolate Easter egg hunt but hopefully this afternoon @Gx2018 will have a spare 5 minutes to answer your question

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I don’t believe the gun allegations either, KP is definitely behind all this.
Michelle works for an airline which means she is frequently away from home possibly overnighters as well, means that her children would also be at risk if a gun was on the premises or was not held in a secure locked cabinet.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is bleeping deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
I saw this and thought the same. She says one thing and does another. She is totally totally deranged.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is bleeping deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
I can’t believe she put this up.Does she remember what she does?
I expected the snide remark, but this nonsense smacks of someone living in an alternative universe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

They could still be like that for her kids........ but she can't put her phone down, or stop being a vindictive bleep long enough for them to have a decent childhood. She has ruined the children, not technology.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I really hope KP‘s JYYYYY trackie bottoms catch fire - she is one vile specimen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Let’s ignore nearly every shot we’ve seen of poor Jett lately has been where he’s glued to his iPad…(this is in relation to her latest post..)
9724D1DA-B705-4F0C-AA17-5C403C082526.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Morning Tattlers, hope you all have a Happy Easter Sunday 🐣 I have a spinning head this morning (all that wine that I chucked down, hasn’t helped) with last night’s weird explosion of nonsensical allegations. I’m that discombobulated by this endless saga of Skanky game-playing, all it needs is The Festival of Bins to throw-in a post and I may spontaneously combust…..what will it take to stop this Skank.

Anyway day-out for Easter Sunday activities with my kid (eeeeeek with a bit of a hangover🤦🏽‍♀️) why can’t the Skank just be normal and look after her children in this way, not sit around plotting revenge and hate all day, she’s a total psycho isn’t she.

Let’s see what today brings and hopefully by the end of today we get some answers to what exactly has gone down here. Just when you think things can’t get more bizarre yet again they do, off-the-scare bizarre now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.