Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tells you how used to it he is, why bother listening when you’ve heard it all before?
A little bit of me wonders if he is letting her dig her own grave, so to speak? But then again, he's said from the start Skank does what the hell she likes & nobody can tell her otherwise.

Reactions: 30
She seems to be keeping her head down today 🤔
Would be great if she’s being interviewed by police. RedTops quick to jump all over Kieran (tipped off), but would be kept quite if KFP was taken into custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder would a men's domestic violence charity provide Kieran with some emotional support and advice. KP attempting to piss all over his life, he's a victim

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oi Skank, just come in from a lovely day out and was looking forward to that Easter baking you promised, and we were promised ‘lots’ ! Where are they, the long weekend is nearing an end. and not one baking video has appeared, let alone ‘lots’. Very disappointed, your fans must be as well, letting people down again eh 🤦🏽‍♀️

F7E40972-9EC1-4DD2-BC78-F3ACC2CE6645.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
'Disgusting' for what? He has been released without charge of any crime, yet she's the convicted druggie/drunk banned driver, with a history of abusing people to the point of restraining orders and court appearances, is a self confessed coke head and hes the disgusting one?!!?!? Fuckin piece of work that one not to mention deluded as duck and thick as bleeping tit...I hope BH duck you on Wednesday
She wasn't taught that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Mind you, she thinks she's absolutely perfect 🙃

• Haha
KB has soooooooo much dirt on her.
He's only kept quiet because she would have retaliated and completely destroyed him like she's trying to do to KH
I wish Kris get some of this stuff out there, do it anonymously. She is destroying lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
For the life of me I cannot understand why she is so revered in the press. We all know what a foul mother she is, who in god,s name thinks it’s a great kids activity to attend hairdressers and beauty salon,s. To holiday in the sex capital of the world where perverts are are everywhere and to put full nails and make up on a pre pubescent child. To remove children from school to deprive them of their friends and appropriate activities. To hawk a disabled adult out just so she can be relevant, to treat him as more disabled than he is and to restrict his life. To spend holiday after holiday while bankrupt laughing in the face of creditors. WILL SHE EVER RECEIVE THE JUSTICE AND CONSEQUENCES SHE DESERVES???? If it was a normal person she would be sent down. She has NEVER been an A LISTER and the only possible celebrity boyfriend has been DWIGHT YORKE,no one else wanted her. As for the latest KH she truly disgusts me. Not sorry for ranting as she makes my blood boil. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder would a men's domestic violence charity provide Kieran with some emotional support and advice. KP attempting to piss all over his life, he's a victim
Or Fathers 4 Justice - I wonder why he hasn’t reached out? Or maybe he has? X

• Heart
For the life of me I cannot understand why she is so revered in the press. We all know what a foul mother she is, who in god,s name thinks it’s a great kids activity to attend hairdressers and beauty salon,s. To holiday in the sex capital of the world where perverts are are everywhere and to put full nails and make up on a pre pubescent child. To remove children from school to deprive them of their friends and appropriate activities. To hawk a disabled adult out just so she can be relevant, to treat him as more disabled than he is and to restrict his life. To spend holiday after holiday while bankrupt laughing in the face of creditors. WILL SHE EVER RECEIVE THE JUSTICE AND CONSEQUENCES SHE DESERVES???? If it was a normal person she would be sent down. She has NEVER been an A LISTER and the only possible celebrity boyfriend has been DWIGHT YORKE,no one else wanted her. As for the latest KH she truly disgusts me. Not sorry for ranting as she makes my blood boil. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Revered because she has a disabled son, makes you a saint in some people's eyes no matter what you do. You see it all the time in the facebook comments where people go 'I'm not a big fan of Katie but at the end of the day she's a good mum to her disabled son and no one can take that away from her' - it's bollocks

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I bet Pete thanks his lucky stars everyday he managed to get away from it without too much grief. Does the media and her dumb as duck fans not see the same pattern every single time with the exs but it's NEVER her fault, always theirs.
She'd have everyone believe she's been nothing but loyal, trustworthy, honorable, committed to all these tossers just for them to cheat on her, screw her for money, use her for fame 🤣 oh the poor soul. Least she's now with a real man who would do anything for her, works the frontline and gets no recognition, but he's still there, fighting the good fight.
Pair of first class narcissistic arseholes of the highest order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Would be great if she’s being interviewed by police. RedTops quick to jump all over Kieran (tipped off), but would be kept quite if KFP was taken into custody.
Indeed it would, Kieran reported her in December for harassing him, so she should have been interviewed ages ago but.....we've heard nothing. Maybe because Kieran isn't using the police as a weapon, he actually wants to protect himself.

Reactions: 32
KB has soooooooo much dirt on her.
He's only kept quiet because she would have retaliated and completely destroyed him like she's trying to do to KH
But he's basically a nobody (possibly harsh) but he seems to come across as a fairly normal person despite how fame hungry he seems to be.
I would have more respect for him if he helped KH to take her down and cancel her completely. Although with the crashed/vomit covered incident where he lied for her, he would possibly stitch himself up at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
But he's basically a nobody (possibly harsh) but he seems to come across as a fairly normal person despite how fame hungry he seems to be.
I would have more respect for him if he helped KH to take her down and cancel her completely. Although with the crashed/vomit covered incident where he lied for her, he would possibly stitch himself up at the same time.
He covered up for her when she was drinking and driving - we all know she was driving but he lied for her, more fool him!

Reactions: 32
Ming, there's a certain section of society that always take their kids out of school for weeks or months at a time and there's not a thing they can do about it, it has to be authorised absence the minute they're taken out for 'travelling'. Given her upbringing and some of her ways, I'd not be at all surprised if this is her excuse, nothing at all to do with Jett's mental elf.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.