Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thought she was being funny here. Came across as a complete twit. Rude, disrespectful, didn't even know her own kids birthdays. When asked about birthdays she said wasn't bothered about having them on hers! Bloody people were talking about Jett and Bunny!

Every interview etc she does is an unmitigated disaster. But for some reason she thinks they go well.
A bit behind but f me she had to google their birthdays!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Skank may think that media interest & being given the opportunity to call KH disgusting in front of his children gives her opinion validation. She'll take this as a win in her twisted mind.

In the real world, I can't see any person in authority who's trying to sort out this whole mess, seeing that behaviour as anything but negative & confirming what KH is no doubt claiming.

She's her own worst enemy at this point as her reasoning & viewpoint is so skewed & far removed from the actual reality of any situation.

I pray consequences are heading her way soon so J&B have at least some hope of recovering from the damage she's caused these last few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Surely she won’t have the gall to put those moon boots back on after all this time swanning around without them and walking perfectly okay?
Wasn't she supposed to be having the pins out on both of them? She's only had one done so far so doubtless there will be another op sometime in the near future when she wants more sympathy points.

Reactions: 23
Well guys, I am going on holiday on Saturday. It’s all inclusive but we take spending money for duty free/gifts etc. After her latest vile behaviour to KH, I am going to take a bit less with me so I can redonate to the go fund me again. SHE IS IMMORTAL AND WARPED!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Of all the people that cow has done over I most feel sorry for Kieran. He just seems to me like he wants to move on with his life but she is determined to finish him off.
I got alot of admiration for Michelle too, alot of women would have said by now that they cannot carry on like this anymore but she's still there, still smiling and being supportive. Fair play to her, she's a strong woman
pwwwicee is too thick to realise, the more she hounds KH, the stronger it makes his relationship with Michelle 🤷‍♀️( she isnt going anywhere, she will stand with him, through the good and bad ... I agree, admire her as well, there are those who would have left long ago ) .... in a ` grown up ` world, not in pwicceey ` laaaa laaaa land ` where she lives like a 4yr old throwing tantrums, with the same mentality ... this type of thing, either breaks a couple or makes them even more solid ... they seem to love each other completely, which in turn makes the psychopath even more enraged, thinking up more ridiculous fables in her ` pea brain ` to throw at him, the thing is, she has cried wolf too many times now, I bet even old bill roll their eyes with every fake report, they will have her down as a time waster, fantasist, which means her ` plan ` to destroy KH is now spectacularly backfiring on her

I trust @Brah Day Izit? words, and yesterday, I feel it gave us some reassurance, that things are happening behind the scenes concerning the children situation, and hopefully they will eventually return to their loving father where they belong ...... she ` pwwwiccee ` deserves to have her whole world come crashing down around her .... lets be honest, she is nowhere near a ` celeb ` anymore, just one big object of ridicule, like a car wreck, we don't want to look, but we do anyway ..... the only fame she now has, is being a fully fledged CLOWN, to be laughed ` at ` 🤡🤡 ... the world has moved on its 2023, yet she remains firmly stuck in the 80`s .. 90`s ... that behaviour doesn't wash anymore, in todays world with the internet not much shocks ` jordan ` is dead and buried, there are millions of them on the web, it only takes a few clicks of the mouse to find them, and quite a few are younger stunning in looks, there`s no way this old hoe bag can compete, in that sense, she`s finished

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Just watched her slagging Kieran off in front of Jett and Bunny. Jett looks happy enough, then when Kieran's name is mentioned and she says he's 'disgusting' Jett's face drops and Bunny pops her head out from behind to look at what's going on, probably because she's heard her dad's name too.
The footage seems to have been cut at a few points. I'm guessing she was saying worse stuff, probably not legal ( ie accusing him further) or
swearing at these points.
Then the kids are in the car, she tries to lower her voice but can't help saying 'He's a disgusting human being' loud enough for Bunny to hear and she looks round again from in the car. There's only one disgusting person here Katie!

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.55.21.png

'Hi Katie, how are you doing'
'I'm good thanks'
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.49.37.png

'Do you have any comment on Kieran?'
'He's disgusting' ( video then seems to be cut)

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.55.55.png

'That's why the kids have been living with me, since November the 11th there's a reason'
( Video is cut/edited again)

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 13.48.56.png

'he's a disgusting human being' ( Video is cut again)
'and I'm here to protect my children'.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Just watched her slagging Kieran off in front of Jett and Bunny. Jett looks happy enough, then when Kieran's name is mentioned and she says he's 'disgusting' Jett's face drops and Bunny pops her head out from behind to look at what's going on, probably because she's heard her dad's name too.
The footage seems to have been cut at a few points. I'm guessing she was saying worse stuff, probably not legal ( ie accusing him further) or
swearing at these points.
Then the kids are in the car, she tries to lower her voice but can't help saying 'He's a disgusting human being' loud enough for Bunny to hear and she looks round again from in the car. There's only one disgusting person here Katie!

View attachment 2090294
'Hi Katie, how are you doing'
'I'm good thanks'
View attachment 2090278
'Do you have any comment on Kieran?'
'He's disgusting' ( video then seems to be cut)

View attachment 2090291
'That's why the kids have been living with me, since November the 11th there's a reason'
( Video is cut/edited again)

View attachment 2090279

'he's a disgusting human being' ( Video is cut again)
'and I'm here to protect my children'.
Good lord, this is emotional abuse of two vulnerable kids. So so wrong, no journalist will pick it up, no kids charity will call it out as appalling. I feel awful for those children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
SB's just had a cull on his Insta comments. He's removed the post that slates Skank which had 29 comments on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Anna Kennedy 'OBE' is a fcking disgrace, she continues to associate with KP even after all that's been revealed, someone here sent the charity the video of KP coaching Harvey to swear, and AK is still associating with KP and Harvey! Even if she saw the vid above of KP slagging odd J&B's dad in front of them, she'd still lick KP's ass! I bet she's making a steady income out of her 'charity'!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Am I right in thinking it's about a week since anything appeared on her IG stories?
Just the JYY advert and and old pic of her and Bunny on her grid?
No gloating or comment on KH arrest?

Something must really be bugging her, hopefully 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 22
I don’t think CW is with her now I think he is home.

Stansted is not somewhere paps tend to hang out, it’s an absolute fortune to stay in that drop off zone in a car and it’s chaos not to say they didn’t park up and walk up there but in all my life living here and using it I’ve never seen a pap
I just used stanstead a week or so back, no press pack scrambling to see me traipsing through arrivals, sweaty, tired and crabbit , asking me how my holiday was and did I have a comment on the days news.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SB's just had a cull on his Insta comments. He's removed the post that slates Skank which had 29 comments on!
Truth hurts Cole. You are aiding and abetting someone who wants to drive another man to suicide or get him shot by police and you stand by what she's doing to those kids. It's utterly shameful.
---
Am I right in thinking it's about a week since anything appeared on her IG stories?
Just the JYY advert and and old pic of her and Bunny on her grid?
No gloating or comment on KH arrest?

Something must really be bugging her, hopefully 🤞🤞🤞
She made no comment on the fence graffiti either, just told the press about it....strange isn't it?

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Truth hurts Cole. You are aiding and abetting someone who wants to drive another man to suicide or get him shot by police and you stand by what she's doing to those kids. It's utterly shameful.
Probably KP logged on to his account 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Something about Bunny in particular breaks my heart, she has such an innocent look about her and looked so happy with KH, to think KP is dragging her into her own sexualised lifestyle and dragging her into her crappy mess of a life is unforgiveable.
She hasn't been able to do it with Princess, who I think she originally had her sights on, so now she is going to play the long game and do it with Bunny, seeing as she is younger and more impressionable. Thank goodness PA got P and J away from her, otherwise she would have P posing all over the place in bikinis by now and selling the photos. Seems as though even P rarely sees KP these days. Whenever she does KP makes sure to post some 'mini me' crap so we know she hasn't seen her for ages. Certainly doesn't seem to see her on a regular basis.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.