Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy never liked any of her husbands & made it very clear. Even very rude to their families too. Pete’s family couldn’t stand Amy & the way Amy spoke to Wendy, Kieran’s mum, was terrible. Wendy is lovely & never believed the rubbish about Kierans sex addiction. She knew KFP was playing away & treating Kieran like a hired hand. He was stuck at home, looking after the kids, including P & J, getting them to school, doing work on the house, seeing to the animals. He was a lamb to the slaughter. Unless something legal happens to stop KFP, she will continue to crucify Kieran. All her hatred of her exes is being dished out to Kieran & she won’t stop. She’s very, very dangerous & sick in the head.
@WillowTree21
hope you don’t mind me asking, but was there one really bad thing that made you drop contact with KP? Or was it an accumulation of her behaviour over the years?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's the one....it's at 6 minutes it starts. She's rat-arsed and the producer says he's been sworn to secrecy about her pregnancy. Scumbag. But yeah, Harvey's issues are nothing to do with her. :mad:
I always wondered why she never ended the pregnancy. The way she calls her belly " a gut hanging off her " is awful.
Also, it's very telling that she blames the whole story in the tabloids on the woman !!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The papers need to take some responsibility for the harm they are causing KH and the children. It wouldn’t surprise me if he topped himself. It’s relentless poor man

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
His thumb up is maybe a sign everything is ok 👍 his huge smile also is an indication that everything at the police station isn’t what it seems thank god !
I hope KP gets arrested for harassment and sent to prison. She’s completely brainwashed the kids (They was happy kids until theywent to Katie’s now there just money makers for her 🥹 I’m a few threads behind I’m going pour myself a large glass of wine and catch up. Get them kids back to KH & MH asap
I don’t know about the firearms as I haven’t even read all the news articles yet as I’ve been at my sisters.

What date is her bankruptcy is it the 11th ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I always wondered why she never ended the pregnancy. The way she calls her belly " a gut hanging off her " is awful.
Also, it's very telling that she blames the whole story in the tabloids on the woman !!
Yeah, she liked to play the victim, even back then. Nothings ever her fault. It's everyone else that's the problem, can't possibly be her, she's a paragon of virtue.

Bet she wishes she had that tiny gut back now that she's looks like a Russian shot-putter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
His thumb up is maybe a sign everything is ok 👍 his huge smile also is an indication that everything at the police station isn’t what it seems thank god !
I hope KP gets arrested for harassment and sent to prison. She’s completely brainwashed the kids (They was happy kids until theywent to Katie’s now there just money makers for her 🥹 I’m a few threads behind I’m going pour myself a large glass of wine and catch up. Get them kids back to KH & MH asap
I don’t know about the firearms as I haven’t even read all the news articles yet as I’ve been at my sisters.

What date is her bankruptcy is it the 11th ?
12 th.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If anyone else were to keep making false allegations against the same person surely (if found to be false) action would be taken against that person.
Nothing ever happens to KP everyone enables her car crash of a life.
Feel so sorry for her children.
Exactly she makes my blood boil 😤 she should have been in prison when she drove drunk/drugged up on a ban ! Any of us would of I just feel so sorry for the kids 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched the video from the airport where she openly brands him disgusting in front of the kids. Absolutely vile. After everything she has done over the years I don’t recall seeing any of their fathers calling her in front of the kids - she is just awful. He’s their father at the end of the day and her talking like this on camera will be nothing compared to what she is saying about him behind closed doors. I don’t understand how she thinks he’s just going to disappear from their lives because of what she says! Even Kim kardashian had the sense to tell papa that they weren’t to ask her any questions about their dad in front of the kids - why can’t KP have the same level of sense?!

I think I’d have to watch KH with my own eyes commuting any of the crimes she’s accusing him of because I do not believe a word she says!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Funny, she can go on all these holidays but can’t fork out money for private counselling for Jett as we all know CAMHS always have waiting lists. Such a great mother she is! However, with her sense of entitlement, she wants the free service so Jett can just wait! 🤬
While she visits the priory as she needed an out for her behaviour pretty damned quick
---
You don't need a licence for an air rifle. My Hubby threatens to use his all the time he fires it towards not at jackdaws trying to nest in our chimney and squirrels eating our wild bird food.
You do need paper work for some if they are higher velocity
---
You don't need a licence for an air rifle. My Hubby threatens to use his all the time he fires it towards not at jackdaws trying to nest in our chimney and squirrels eating our wild bird food.
You do need paper work for some if they are higher velocity

Reactions: 5
Hope Skank and the clan spank are having the shittest Easter ever. Hoping the witch has bowel bursting constipation. As for Iron Lung Lil who birthed the witch, well 🤣🤣🤣 Those new lungs aren’t working out well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched the video from the airport where she openly brands him disgusting in front of the kids. Absolutely vile. After everything she has done over the years I don’t recall seeing any of their fathers calling her in front of the kids - she is just awful. He’s their father at the end of the day and her talking like this on camera will be nothing compared to what she is saying about him behind closed doors. I don’t understand how she thinks he’s just going to disappear from their lives because of what she says! Even Kim kardashian had the sense to tell papa that they weren’t to ask her any questions about their dad in front of the kids - why can’t KP have the same level of sense?!

I think I’d have to watch KH with my own eyes commuting any of the crimes she’s accusing him of because I do not believe a word she says!
Where are you watching this please ?

Reactions: 6
Well people, I've been on FB reading the Skanky stories and reading the comments
which are just simply hilarious. Some dare to defend Skanky which are just laughable.

Some more odd posts on Skanky's FB feed but totally bugger all on her insta, she's
plotting again I wager.

BH on the 12th, bugger, that day will be the first anniversary of my tumour removal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@WillowTree21
hope you don’t mind me asking, but was there one really bad thing that made you drop contact with KP? Or was it an accumulation of her behaviour over the years?
I moved in different circles. Changed job & really thought she was getting more of a nasty piece of work anyway. I’ve got my own circle of friends who I’ve known for years. A happy family. My pets & volunteering for Wildlife rescue. Not interested in her lifestyle. Saw how she treated the kids and those around her over the years. Heard her talking off her face, thought it was just drink, but realised there was more to it. She was an embarrassment. I’ve been invited to functions/nights out where she would have been, up until Covid lockdown, but never went. She’s out of control & a liability. Think she’s not got any real friends, other than Melody. Everyone else are hangers on, or useful, until she ditches them. I’ve never met Crawl, thankfully. They seem a match made in hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Just a reminder of what it’s like to try and negotiate with KP with the help of 2 family mediators.
I think she thought she was being funny here. Came across as a complete twit. Rude, disrespectful, didn't even know her own kids birthdays. When asked about birthdays she said wasn't bothered about having them on hers! Bloody people were talking about Jett and Bunny!

Every interview etc she does is an unmitigated disaster. But for some reason she thinks they go well.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think his tracksuit had white lines (how appropriate!) running down the sides on arms & legs, sort of gave him an outline like a readybrek glow, so almost gave a cut out effect.
Don't forget the yellow streak up the back !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.