Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on youtube....

just listen to the creepy voiceover..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Would Kieran have been looking after Valentino while Michelle away? Or would V be with his bio dad/gran? Just wondering if the allegation concerns V, maybe V texted J&B jokingly saying Kieran had said Kieran was going to kill him because V had been naughty while Michelle was away. And maybe KP seized on that.

Reactions: 9
It's on youtube....

just listen to the creepy voiceover..

someone making money off that video, if its skanky,she better watch out,a lot of woman like a bad boy and it may give him so much publicity, that it makes him a super star.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not school shootings of little kids. That was pretty big news.
There was also the awful shooting at a private school not so long ago, where the husband shot his wife who was the headmistress, then killed their daughter and himself, he should have just killed himself! I think the Police got some criticism over that about not checking his licence.
I wouldn’t put it passed KP to use that situation she’s certainly sick enough.

Reactions: 20
my dad was like this, my brother was his whipping boy,anything that went wrong he would take it out on my brother. kieron is skankys whipping post, BH looming,looks fading,no new work contracts,kieron gets a whipping. skanky needs her Karma soon and i bloody hope the old cow gets it soon. !
Looks fading? They've fucked off altogether.. along with the nipples..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember the time Kieran and KP were married, and he had to look after the animals and the grounds. He said he was used to it because he had helped his granddad out on the farm.

If KH is from a family farming background then it isn't surprising that he would have a gun. Most farmers have them.

For all we know, this gun could have been safely stored and Kieran could be a responsible firearms user who follows safety advice.

'intent to cause fear of violence' - maybe KP knows he has the gun and made up a story that he'd threatened her, or she could have put J&B up to it.

There just isn't enough information here to make me think he's committed an offence. It says he is 'still in custody', we'll see how things go.

Does he live on a farm NO
Is he a farmer NO
Does he have a job that requires a gun NO

under NO circumstances should he or anybody else in his position have a gun NO reason at all
At the end of the day none of us know what has happened so imo its best to wait and see what has happened without throwing accusations about

i hope it is all total rubbish

Reactions: 11
How can this be exclusive since THE SUN were first to report this??

exclusive.png

Reactions: 7
One thing I don't understand, why hasn't this earth shattering news on Twitter?
Yes, that is very strange, I can only see it on the Daily Mirror page and a few retweets, hardly any comments or interest.

Reactions: 10
Just because we all hate the Skank doesn't automatically give Kieran some kind of Saintly persona. They are some pretty serious allegations. And I really don't understand this whole just giving thing. If he's had those kids taken from him and their mother has been deemed a fitter parent than him, he really mustn't be all that great 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does he live on a farm NO
Is he a farmer NO
Does he have a job that requires a gun NO

under NO circumstances should he or anybody else in his position have a gun NO reason at all
At the end of the day none of us know what has happened so imo its best to wait and see what has happened without throwing accusations about

i hope it is all total rubbish
It’s a gossip site of course people are going to discuss it, maybe if it upsets you just scroll by.
IF a gun were involved it could have been a prop, or even an air rifle.

Reactions: 25
In my opinion and I,m only an old fart who,s never mixed in celeb circles. I doubt very much if Kieran is guilty of child neglect the way he deals with his kids, just look at the age appropriate activities he does with them. I know people will jump on the bandwagon of doubt and no smoke without fire,but please take a step back, read the wiki then think who do you really believe. As for the firearm issue I,ve never heard anything about KH with a firearm, so think where this information has come from. There are people already and willing to hang him but unlike Skanky is treated I say let justice take it,s course. I believe Kieran is an OK guy, but if it’s proved wrong so be it. I,m sure the flying monkeys will be gathering.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just a small reminder - Katie Price is still a vile first class hole witch x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just because we all hate the Skank doesn't automatically give Kieran some kind of Saintly persona. They are some pretty serious allegations. And I really don't understand this whole just giving thing. If he's had those kids taken from him and their mother has been deemed a fitter parent than him, he really mustn't be all that great 🥴

you cant say that you will be classed as a flying monkey
you should know you can only have one opinion ;);)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Talking of which.

Oh and this from 2018

OMG :eek:
I'm late in reading what followed on in the link (above) to hear that Kieran has been arrested for being in possession of a firearm with harmful/violent intent! WTF???

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.