Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
Just know @Cloud ChaserT and myself have done everything we can for Wednesday. It will now be up to the judge on the day. But we know the history KP has with courts and punishments far too well 😡😡😡
There are some people who could have done more, but I think are scared of her. 😔

But I will just say it’s nowhere near over whatever the outcome…. 😘
I think I speak for literally everyone on here, that whatever the outcome of the BH, you are respected, admired, and held in high esteem by every single person here. Whichever way it goes she's screwed. And that's thanks to you and all your hard work in fighting for justice. You've never flinched, you've never faulted, and she's screwed. We heart you DC ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 91

DC16

VIP Member
Just know @Cloud ChaserT and myself have done everything we can for Wednesday. It will now be up to the judge on the day. But we know the history KP has with courts and punishments far too well 😡😡😡
There are some people who could have done more, but I think are scared of her. 😔

But I will just say it’s nowhere near over whatever the outcome…. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Skank may be quiet on Social Media, but she’s just released a Holiday Special Skanky Magazine just in time for Easter, we are truly blessed !

Think it was @okeep who requested a Free Gift should be included, sadly it’s not really something anyone wants except for maybe Naked Rodney and Julie.

Also features the fav photo of @tracey3871 you are doubly-blessed 👍🏾🥳

All the Skanky Holiday Fun you never knew you wanted contained within (Gee this cover is very busy, giving me a migraine 🤦🏽‍♀️) ….

7ECDF5BC-A8B3-4E57-B5BE-08A6363F21B9.jpeg

Edit….I am actually on holiday myself, and this is what I’m doing with my time, send HELP 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I think she’s absolutely panic stricken about this BR hearing. After months of denial it’s finally hit home that this time she may be reaching the end of the road. She’s off her head on booze, meds and whatever else and will do literally anything to save herself. I don’t believe the neglect thing for one minute but she has hounded and harassed that man for the last two years. People snap and threaten to do stupid desperate things. We read cases like this all the time, it’s a tragedy in waiting. To be honest I think Kieran’s silence hasn’t helped in the end. It’s just encouraged her to go further and further he should have nipped it in the bud like Boyson. If it’s tax evasion that they are going to go heavy with, those kids won’t save her. They have other family members or, worst scenario, could end up in foster care. Boris Becker went away so could she. Time now for every newspaper to stop with the “ rocking a casual look, neutral makeup pallet, £500 extensions, incredible figure, posing up a storm” crap and destroy her. Then for every tv/ radio/ social media platform to tell her to get lost. Get this thing cancelled today.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Thanks for the link, wow Skank is absolutely wired in that interview, WTF was that. On a serious note I’m beginning to think she’s very unwell, she sounds off-her-head, way more than normal, something is up with those teeth as well, she can hardly mouth words correctly anymore, they make her sound drunk. She was like this on Jeremy Vine, but it’s even worse in this interview. She really is a mess, she sounds demented, it’s very worrying she still has any custody of those two little ones, honestly think there’s something very wrong with her, way beyond our normal joking about her, she really sounds unwell.
Completely off its face. Swaying back & forth. Legs wide open. Probably told to keep the hair covering the tits. Large pupils. Slurring. She’s high as a kite. Her teeth look like Mike Tyson’s gum shield. Clearly away somewhere. How can her family accept this & not be concerned? She’s not fit to be with the kids. Presume the usual uncaring carer is there, constantly on her phone. I’m extremely worried. The irony of talking about ‘trolling’ with her track record. WHY do people give her air time? Same as Jeremy Vine, who is constantly going on about bad drivers, yet interviews this driving offender/criminal. I just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

PTMe

Chatty Member
She really is a fucking piece of shit.

So insensitive towards a tragic death and she just has to make it about herself.

She hit the nail on the head about her next story on Instagram about narcissists.

She wishes it was her industry.

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
Her fucking thickness knows no bounds.. Knowing I've been near death in causing my own suicide.. Who else but you could cause you to commit suicide. Fucking attention seeking whorebitch.
My friend committed suicide, it took him three attempts because people found him. I spoke to him on his last day and asked him to come out for the day. He said he had to look after his daughter. He asked a neighbour to look after her as he had to go to the shops. They found him 3 hours later hanging from a tree. My biggest regret is I didn’t, get him to come out with me or recognise his pain. I still wonder if I should have done something more. And this foul person comes out with all about meeeeeeeeee.

• Sad
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well KH is at home with Michelle etc. And they’re doing the usual Easter Sunday family stuff.
I don’t believe a word of anything that comes out and just look at the timing, the repeated allegations of random stuff. She’s tried using abuse, children and now guns.

I may have told you before…I run a gun club.

We had someone’s son who was mentally disturbed report his dad to the police for saying he had threatened to shoot him. It was not true and not even close. He had all his guns and ammo taken away and had to pay thousands in fees to be cleared. Most people who shoot have insurance that covers them for this kind of thing. However… allegations like these are taken so seriously and quite rightly so, but when it’s a spiteful allegation it’s disgusting. I hate liars and KP is one of the WORST.

One day, Karma has to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

DC16

VIP Member
I’m not techie enough to link the article but the comments are brutal (and accurate) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2084451
There’s an interesting comment on there about how his mother is mortified by her son’s behaviour and hates KP. It says why SB has not much social media presence before KP because of how he behaves in relationships and hopefully that will all come out.

Found it
Iv'e heard on good authority carls mother is absolutely ashamed of what he has become and totally disgusted in how he has lowed himself and cannot stand katie

on another note the reason there is no past history about carl ie.. facebook and other social media sites is because he has serious relationship issues

anyone ever ask him what medication he has to take/suppose to

people know carl and it will be released soon a real turkey troof is coming

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
The Sun story says it was 4pm yesterday. I spoke to his manager today, she said nothing. MP has been posting as normal…

• Wow
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
This has KP revenge written all over it.
she’s always far away when something goes down.

• Angry
  • Heart

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Keiron was arrested? Firearm, intent to harm? ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING. IS THIS TRUE? It means bye bye kids.
I am so glad I didn’t donate to that go fund me. Price is going to orgasm reading that news.
You were never going to contribute to the GFM because you repeatedly slag off Kieran in every post.

Read the article. Arrested ON SUSPICION of. Doesn’t say charged with, does it?

Oh - and as for KP having an orgasm when she hears it, who do you think might possibly have reported him. Let’s have a quiz:
A) his Mum
b) his neighbour
C) his crackpot ex wife who is repeatedly trying to destroy his life.

Seriously…

• Heart
Reactions: 57

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wow this is actually really scary. I genuinely feel like she is trying to drive this man 6 feet under
Katona did the same to her husband George. Stopped him seeing his only child DJ and told terrible lies about him. Both him & her used drugs & she tipped him over the edge & he overdosed & died. She still tells disgusting lies about him. That poor little girl & Georges family. KFP & KK, 2 peas in a pod. Lie, cheat, owe money (bankrupts) & crucify their exes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
So she's saying she had to make Harvey's clothes because the legs on shop bought ones were too long? What ridiculous crap. Is she really expecting people to believe that making trousers from scratch is easier than turning up a couple of hems? Has she no idea of how absurd her self-serving boasting nonsense is?
100 Krustie points awarded ⭐ if anyone can find a picture in the media of Harvey wearing some clothes she made him….. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie now has Cole helping on the 2nd sewing machine 😄 x ...

Resizer_16441983597830.jpg

...and Little Sid on the third 🤭 x.

Resizer_16808689446811.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I honestly think once KH is released he should put out a statement. Tell people he’s the victim of a relentless campaign of false accusations and harassment, doesn’t even have to name her. Fuck people not speaking up, she’s dangerous and a fucking disgrace. Needs a non mol order urgently too.

• Heart
Reactions: 54