Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh ... Smug witch
And you’ve certainly shown yours KP.
---
Morning Krusties, Seen the stories, I haven’t a clue what’s going on, But for the life of me I cannot see how anyone can get arrested for child neglect ? Unless children are in danger and the police turn up with ss and remove them, scratching my head about this one ?
“ON SUSPICION of child neglect”. Not FOR child neglect, but on suspicion of it. That means someone could have made an allegation and police have to investigate.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Unless she's alledging that when the kids were with KH they witnessed something and they've just told her so she's reported it?

As in "kids did Daddy ever leave you in the house alone and go shooting?"

If puddinggate has been found to be a bag of tit she will be reaching for worse allegations to keep the kids....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.
If they have no fit parent, what on earth is going to happen to them 😢😭

I truly worry for them, it's so awful what they are going through and continue to go through.
Jett is already so vulnerable and bunny too but in complete different ways 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Smells like Skanky making another complaint and the police have to investigate. Maybe she primed J or B with a story and made a complaint then went to hide in Turkey. If complaint is unfounded she's off the hook as she can say she just reported what the kids have said. I think Kieran should lawyer up at this stage and start pushing back.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And you’ve certainly shown yours KP.
---

“ON SUSPICION of child neglect”. Not FOR child neglect, but on suspicion of it. That means someone could have made an allegation and police have to investigate.
Ok then” on suspicion of “ if you’re being pedantic,
If someone makes an allegation it’s something social services would be involved with , I just don’t see it’s something the police would rush out and arrest someone for, ,

Morning Krusties, Seen the stories, I haven’t a clue what’s going on, But for the life of me I cannot see how anyone can get arrested for child neglect ? Unless children are in danger and the police turn up with ss and remove them, scratching my head about this one ?
It does not really make much sense- if the children were in danger then A & V would also be removed from their care.
It's all very convenient that this huge story breaks now.
Never underestimate the Pricey ? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok then” on suspicion of “ if you’re being pedantic,
If someone makes an allegation it’s something social services would be involved with , I just don’t see it’s something the police would rush out and arrest someone for, ,
You’re wrong. If an allegation is made to the police they will investigate and involve social services as and when necessary.

And it’s not being pedantic, it’s being factual.

You’re wrong. If an allegation is made to the police they will investigate and involve social services as and when necessary.

And it’s not being pedantic, it’s being factual.
So why haven’t tthey dragged in his old woman then?

Reactions: 8
Well KH is at home with Michelle etc. And they’re doing the usual Easter Sunday family stuff.
I don’t believe a word of anything that comes out and just look at the timing, the repeated allegations of random stuff. She’s tried using abuse, children and now guns.

I may have told you before…I run a gun club.

We had someone’s son who was mentally disturbed report his dad to the police for saying he had threatened to shoot him. It was not true and not even close. He had all his guns and ammo taken away and had to pay thousands in fees to be cleared. Most people who shoot have insurance that covers them for this kind of thing. However… allegations like these are taken so seriously and quite rightly so, but when it’s a spiteful allegation it’s disgusting. I hate liars and KP is one of the WORST.

One day, Karma has to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I've been lurking recently, I've nothing to add as you've all said it all. I do remember @DC16 saying months ago she's gunning for Kieran, excuse the pun 😯, boy did she get that right. Let's see how it pans out.
I'm away to sunny climes later, but will be tuning in.
Keep the faith, Cunty will get hers.

Reactions: 32
Hopefully this latest trip to the police station for kieron is just like the last few and gets dropped as usual. Because, let's be honest, IT IS most likely to be just another distraction caused by the mega witch herself from her upcoming bankruptcy hearing. Do I think kieron is an angel, no frankly I think he could be a much better dad by giving up the only fans and going back to a normal job or invest in property, anything! Those kids are already subjected to weird sexualised behaviour by their 'mother', and it would probbaly help with SS to see a stable family with 'normal' jobs etc. But he IS a loving father you can just tell by the kids when they're either him, and the way he is with them. It's harassment, and it's downright dangerous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I believe it's pretty difficult in the UK to get a gun, unless you are part of the less law abiding section of the public of course. To get one legally you have to go through a lot of paperwork. I really don't see KH as being the sort to buy one illegally. Hopefully it is just a prop for his OF shoots. I know once one of my neighbors called the police on one of my sons because they had an air rifle out in the street.
It's not difficult really to have a gun. My husband has one. It's not been used in years and locked away. I think I remember when we moved we had to advise the police that we had one.
If this had a been a real firearm threat, the police would have sent full armed response units. Reading the article it doesn't sound that dramatic at all.
I find the child neglect part more telling. It has that vicious cunts work written all over it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's not difficult really to have a gun. My husband has one. It's not been used in years and locked away. I think I remember when we moved we had to advise the police that we had one.
If this had a been a real firearm threat, the police would have sent full armed response units. Reading the article it doesn't sound that dramatic at all.
I find the child neglect part more telling. It has that vicious cunts work written all over it!
Hopefully your husband renews his license every 5 years? You have to let your local firearms officer know and they come and inspect your safe etc. I’m just about to renew mine and I have to pay my GP to support my renewal and confirm there’s nothing untoward. A friend of mine has been suffering from severe anxiety and is on medication and her GP contacted her local firearms officer and let them know and she’s had them removed for the time being. It’s taken quite seriously. It’s not that easy these days to just get a license let alone a gun.

Reactions: 25
Drag in his “old woman” for what exactly? If allegations have been made against him, it is Kieran that will be arrested and questioned, no-one else.
Well I may be wrong, but as Emma said gun allegations are taken seriously, where did the papers get their info from,? sounds to me like someone told the papers and flung in child neglect for good measure

Reactions: 11
Although the neighbours thought it was dramatic when a police van and car suddenly turned up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes when there were reports of a young lad threatening to use a firearm in our town, the armed police turned up, about 6 vans, and they cordoned off the house with police tape and vans while the armed police went in. Turns out he had a toy gun and was facetiming his gf threatening random things, so I can't see that kierons 'allegations' were taken that seriously if only one car went up to the house, and like the above poster said,it's like the child neglect has been chucked in there to add another angle, now who would do that ....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Although the neighbours thought it was dramatic when a police van and car suddenly turned up 🙄
Haha, the papers love to exagerate, these are the same people that write KP is gorgeous, has lovely flowing locks and is a super mum. They don't half chat some tit
---
Hopefully your husband renews his license every 5 years? You have to let your local firearms officer know and they come and inspect your safe etc. I’m just about to renew mine and I have to pay my GP to support my renewal and confirm there’s nothing untoward. A friend of mine has been suffering from severe anxiety and is on medication and her GP contacted her local firearms officer and let them know and she’s had them removed for the time being. It’s taken quite seriously. It’s not that easy these days to just get a license let alone a gun.
He does indeed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.