Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all know what's going on here, Skanky wants to screw Kieran, not just keeping his
children away from him but to destroy his relationship with MH who she hates. Skanky doesn't
like the fact Kieran has moved on and got a wonderful relationship.

Skanky is behind it all but her sister and sink boy could also be involved in this.
my dad was like this, my brother was his whipping boy,anything that went wrong he would take it out on my brother. kieron is skankys whipping post, BH looming,looks fading,no new work contracts,kieron gets a whipping. skanky needs her Karma soon and i bloody hope the old cow gets it soon. !

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Gee have to say I feel exhausted watching on now, anyone else feel the same ?

It’s a never-ending loop with her, of accusations flying around, fighting, grifting, scamming, lying, and breaking the law without consequence, there’s never ever a conclusion, constantly hating on people in her life, it just goes on and on and on. I’m having fears the BH is now gonna go same way, suddenly feeling something weird will no doubt happen there and we will all be non-plussed again, Kylie is loosing the faith tonight.

How do any of them involved in this live this way, it‘s a horrific life, it must be so draining, guess with her she revels in it, like a fetish with her. I just have my little life of mainly fun-times going on, the odd hiccup, but nothing major, none of this constant drama, I really don’t know how people live this kind of life without spontaneously combusting, and don’t get why you’d want it, I’m exhausted watching-on. I have no fame, I do have enough money, but I’m not rich, have to say my life though is a billion times richer in substance than hers, madness to want her life, but she seems to love it doesn‘t she. Fast concluding she’s a bloody psychopath, I’ve never gone that far with her, but you’d have to be wouldn’t you, to live the way she does.
I’m gobsmacked that she could have gone this far. This is seriously Evil. How Keiron copes with the constant onslaughts is anyone’s guess. But anyone dare cross her and she crucifies them. I’m horrified by this. And feel for the poor man. He has only ever come across as a decent person. The kids always looked happy and healthy with him, and they always did a lot together. Even when he was with her he didn’t ever come across as nasty ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So does that imply he was released without charge? Case with CPS maybe to decide on whether there will be prosecution?

Would Apollo be allowed stay in his care in the meantime, given the nature of the allegations?
There’s 3 stages, not 2:
1) arrest
2) charge - decision by police
3) prosecute - decision made by CPS

So someone can be arrested and released without charge. They can be arrested and released without charge and then charged at a later date when further evidence has been given.
Someone can be charged and then charges dropped if the CPS thinks there’s not enough evidence to prosecute.

From what the police have said he’s been arrested on suspicion of and no charges made so far.

My understanding is that he could have been arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm with fear of harm even if he didn’t possess any kind of firearm. They don’t need to have evidence of any kind of written threat but they do need a statement from the “victim” stating that they BELIEVE the person has a firearm and threat “victim” is willing to state that they BELIEVE that the suspect means to cause them injury with their “firearm” …

Reactions: 30
I’m gobsmacked that she could have gone this far. This is seriously Evil.
I've been following the car crash for over 15 years, I've seen it all and this latest
situation has shocked me but I've learned that Skanky is capable of ANYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why did she post this? Taking the piss out of the fact she's not slept? She's either off her tits so can't sleep, or in a manic episode and can't sleep. Possibly both after getting Kieran arrested again. Neither of those things are something to be laughing about.

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 23.16.59.png

---
There’s 3 stages, not 2:
1) arrest
2) charge - decision by police
3) prosecute - decision made by CPS

So someone can be arrested and released without charge. They can be arrested and released without charge and then charged at a later date when further evidence has been given.
Someone can be charged and then charges dropped if the CPS thinks there’s not enough evidence to prosecute.

From what the police have said he’s been arrested on suspicion of and no charges made so far.

My understanding is that he could have been arrested on suspicion of possession of a firearm with fear of harm even if he didn’t possess any kind of firearm. They don’t need to have evidence of any kind of written threat but they do need a statement from the “victim” stating that they BELIEVE the person has a firearm and threat “victim” is willing to state that they BELIEVE that the suspect means to cause them injury with their “firearm” …
Yessss. So many idiots on facebook don't understand what 'suspicion' or intent mean. We know she's off her rocker. She could totally believe he wants to shoot her or be convincing when she says it and they still have to go round there and take it seriously. Doesn't even mean there was a firearm.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why did she post this? Taking the piss out of the fact she's not slept? She's either off her tits so can't sleep, or in a manic episode and can't sleep. Possibly both after getting Kieran arrested again. Neither of those things are something to be laughing about.

View attachment 2087291
---
I've viewed the posts on that account, weird stuff, that Harvey post was not nice.
---
The Daily Mail have caught up .

Nothing new in this article.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know if I'm way off here but Skank copies things from the news, did she think of those gun idea because of the school shooting incident
in America recently?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2087291
---

Yessss. So many idiots on facebook don't understand what 'suspicion' or intent mean. We know she's off her rocker. She could totally believe he wants to shoot her or be convincing when she says it and they still have to go round there and take it seriously. Doesn't even mean there was a firearm.
he should just show them her recent tv apperence,off her head and they would know what they are dealing with. when this is all over for kieron and he gets the kids back, it will be soon , because shes bleeping crazy and shes pissing too many people off,(owing money and the way she treats people),its only a matter of time, before someone gets even. its like one of those dodgy films on the telly, when the mental woman ends up in a cell ,rocking back and forth, saying all sorts of crap. everyone lives happily ever after, except the crackpot with the jyy top on,done up back to front saying " im beautiful,they all fancy me"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just throwing this out there,,let's assume skank made Kieran get his FAC (firearms certificate) when they moved into Pricey Towers so he could shoot and control vermin on their land and stables. Now let's assume skank knows Kieran still has his certificate but needs it renewed (they have to be renewed every 5yrs) or its ran out and still has a firearm at his property, perfect ammunition for skank to ring plod or do it anonymously and claim he's been seen in his garden with a gun. Let's assume skank knows the tit is going to hit the fan regarding kierans accusations of harassment or SS and the kids what better way to drop Kieran in it and get him to drop the charges of harassment against her if she drops the gun accusations against him and SS won't take the kids if kierans under investigation again and the kids won't be taken off her. Skanks partial to a bit of blackmail and she's a vindictive bleep so wouldn't put it past her. Hope that makes sense on my 7th cup of coffee in about an hour. 🤪

Reactions: 36
I don't know if I'm way off here but Skank copies things from the news, did she think of those gun idea because of the school shooting incident
in America recently?
I wouldn't think so, considering shootings in the USA are common.

Reactions: 9
One thing I don't understand, why hasn't this earth shattering news on Twitter?

Reactions: 9
I had a jokey Holly Willoughby ‘3 sleeps until BH’ post lined up for tomorrow, but dunno if I feel like posting it anymore as tonight has sucked the laughs out of me with this Skank and her evil games. That joke isn’t funny anymore as The Smiths sing. Where does this story go next, if she’s behind it, and it’s all proved to be nonsense and malicious lies from her, she has to be finished doesn’t she, can everyone just finally cancel her into oblivion 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 40
all this lastest bull tit has knocked me sideways,i know one thing though, come a week monday,when i get paid,im going to donate to Kierons fund because i dont believe any of this tit, it got skanky written all over it. they will be telling me skankys found God next, and i wont believe that either !

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't really wish it dead just wish it would disappear from public domain and lose everything. She deserves it
I felt the same way about a very much lesser YouTube being called John kuckian. He was like a YouTube cancer. Stepped on all his peers, lied, stole from his very young fans. The karma bus eventually. Aught him and as people stopped giving him views/ clicks his channel faded into obscurity. Kipper is a much bigger fish with a bigger audience and reach and I firmly believe we are now viewing the latter stages of any “ celebrity “ career she has. She hadn’t moved with the times , not changed her MO just tries to recreate the “power couple “ she thought she had with PA. Sadly reality tv has also moved in and she has got older. Had she had any sense tge money would have been invested in a property portfolio and she would have been raking it in and putting her feet up . Although the need for shock and attention and indulging herself has eaten up her funds she didn’t change with the times. She will be in the side bar of Shane for some years to come , but its life will be sad and lonely possibly mirroring westbrooke . And she won’t like that one bit

Reactions: 27
Watches the thread implode.
The thread did implode, I personally imploded, but a bottle of wine on top of the two glasses of wine I had at dinner helped soothe me through the implosion. Expecting further implosions tomorrow, I will come prepared though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I felt the same way about a very much lesser YouTube being called John kuckian. He was like a YouTube cancer. Stepped on all his peers, lied, stole from his very young fans. The karma bus eventually. Aught him and as people stopped giving him views/ clicks his channel faded into obscurity. Kipper is a much bigger fish with a bigger audience and reach and I firmly believe we are now viewing the latter stages of any “ celebrity “ career she has. She hadn’t moved with the times , not changed her MO just tries to recreate the “power couple “ she thought she had with PA. Sadly reality tv has also moved in and she has got older. Had she had any sense tge money would have been invested in a property portfolio and she would have been raking it in and putting her feet up . Although the need for shock and attention and indulging herself has eaten up her funds she didn’t change with the times. She will be in the side bar of Shane for some years to come , but its life will be sad and lonely possibly mirroring westbrooke . And she won’t like that one bit
she can always double up with westbroke and they can be the ugly sisters in pantermine ( as long as she learns her lines and turns up on time,) otherwise shes going to have to sew up a double dress on her old singer, for her and westbroke to wear in rimmes circus of washed up,drug addled hasbeens, being practiced on by nearly qualified plastic surgeons, for free .........and kieron and michelle will still be together,with not a single thought about her old,saggy,tattooed arse 😂................thats made me feel a lot better now,so off to bed i trot,knowing skanky is so old and ugly, she has to photoshop her photos 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes but PIP higher rate is about £150 per week, so that would be around £600 per month. If he got UC, ....maybe it would be close to 1000 a month but others have said most of his money would be automatically going to the care home and him left with a small allowance. I'm not sure she'd bother with such small amounts, she's dishonest yes but it doesn't make much sense to me the suspicion she's pilfering Harvey's benefit money regularly. It would make more sense to me that she was using one of Harvey's accounts to pay her money into to hide it from the court.
---

I imagine he will be on PIP but ESA has been replaced by UC and was related to National Insurance payments, so he wouldn't get that.
He will be on PIP both mobility and care at higher rate
Some people are still on income based ESA and will be for a few years as the transition to UC is slow
Harvey will be entitled to UC and its not wholey based on NI of course there is Income Based
UC replaced many income based benefits Income Support/ESA/CTC all income based
i have no idea how you think UC is all NI based it is Income based which harvey would be entitled to

harvey will be entitled to alot of benefit and the guessing is not helpful

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.