Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s absolutely panic stricken about this BR hearing. After months of denial it’s finally hit home that this time she may be reaching the end of the road. She’s off her head on booze, meds and whatever else and will do literally anything to save herself. I don’t believe the neglect thing for one minute but she has hounded and harassed that man for the last two years. People snap and threaten to do stupid desperate things. We read cases like this all the time, it’s a tragedy in waiting. To be honest I think Kieran’s silence hasn’t helped in the end. It’s just encouraged her to go further and further he should have nipped it in the bud like Boyson. If it’s tax evasion that they are going to go heavy with, those kids won’t save her. They have other family members or, worst scenario, could end up in foster care. Boris Becker went away so could she. Time now for every newspaper to stop with the “ rocking a casual look, neutral makeup pallet, £500 extensions, incredible figure, posing up a storm” crap and destroy her. Then for every tv/ radio/ social media platform to tell her to get lost. Get this thing cancelled today.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
End of the day no one wants her anymore.
She's looking down a long empty, lonely tunnel with no light at the end.
Kids are not littles forever. They make their own choices and mostly leave negatives behind.
She's her own worst enemy.
Don't get me started on that voice.
Happy Easter to anyone celebrating x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok then” on suspicion of “ if you’re being pedantic,
If someone makes an allegation it’s something social services would be involved with , I just don’t see it’s something the police would rush out and arrest someone for, ,
Lurker on the thread but from my experience it depends what the allegation of neglect is, I work in substance misuse and one of our most recent child neglect cases started with my service ringing the police because dad was heavily intoxicated on the phone and was due to collect his child from primary school, police responded and he was arrested for child neglect.

we see a lot of situations where we suspect neglect but rarely do we inform the police as there isn't immediate risk usually it's a referral to social services.

The police response to this interests me, recently in my village (semi rural) we had armed police arresting a local man who has a legal gun, it was due to alleged threats to kill, we had 6 armed officers, a dog unit, unmarked police cars a police van and an incident response ambulance nearby (I happened to be going somewhere in the village and saw it unfold) so if there was a genuine firearms threat in surprised there wasn't a bigger police response?

Reactions: 42
Kieran's post on IG about parental alienation has a billet point that says about making false allegations of abuse....

The arrest for child neglect possibly comes from KFP encouraging B&J to make some sort of allegation against Kieran....

I think KFP's back is up against the wall.... BH, huge drop in public support, shite relationship with Cole, who has possibly jumped ship - new filter IG post that KSR liked??

KH is her target and she's throwing everything she's got at him to deflect.
---
Hes posted this morning , waiting on kids getting up showing easter eggs . Hes not in custody . He hasnt been charged
I've just seen that 🥰

Reactions: 33
End of the day no one wants her anymore.
She's looking down a long empty, lonely tunnel with no light at the end.
Kids are not littles forever. They make their own choices and mostly leave negatives behind.
She's her own worst enemy.
Don't get me started on that voice.
Happy Easter to anyone celebrating x
It's very telling that even her 'mini me' favorite child Princess, who is actually old enough to chose to spend time with her.... doesn't. KP would use any visit as an opportunity to take pics of them for Instagram so it makes it so obvious that she hardly visits the embarrassment of a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If these allegations can be proven to be false and malicious, it would be great if it could go towards Kieron getting a restraining order against her.
---
Just because we all hate the Skank doesn't automatically give Kieran some kind of Saintly persona. They are some pretty serious allegations. And I really don't understand this whole just giving thing. If he's had those kids taken from him and their mother has been deemed a fitter parent than him, he really mustn't be all that great 🥴
I thought Katie had just decided to take the kids, and that the authorities weren't involved? And the GFM was for Kieran to go legal to get the custody decided legally? Or have I missed something

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe, kp saw the GoFundMe as a threat, kh has never been in a financial position to fight her legally , now suddenly he has not only the verbal support of the public but also tbe financial support. So she's thrown a grenade.
In reference to the lack of police presence, agreed that they don't think it's an immediate serious danger. In our town we had a report of guns stolen & our area was shut down, armed police, dogs so many vehicles you couldn't move advised to stay indoors etc...
I'm in no way an expert but also the fact his back home means it isn't that serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I strongly suspect Price had a hand in the report of Kieran to the police. I find it hard to believe he is guilty of child neglect, Price on the other hand definitely! If he was silly enough to have an unlicensed firearm on the premises, then I hope he has learned a lesson there. Price is grabbing at anything in an attempt at deflection

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's got Kippers stamp all over this as the additional 'suspicion of child neglect' and is surely speculative?? :mad:
It could be as simple as B and J saying he'd left them alone once to go and buy a newspaper and she will have exaggerated all sorts of risks the little ones were put in. She'll saying anything, anything at all, to destroy Kieran.

If anyone feels like supporting him please remember the GFM.
Fundraiser by Sam Davis : Support Kieran Hayler with ongoing legal costs (gofundme.com)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.
@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure what's happened but the wiki hasn't connected to the new thread? Any suggestions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.