Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a load of bollicks, im sure after all the tit she has put him through,if he had had a gun he would have shot her by now !
She probably got this fairy-tale from the master of shotguns, you know, from writing to Oscar Pistorious in prison - and to think we were discussing the scenario only days ago....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I am shaken. I hope that there is not one shred of truth in these headlines about KH, and that it is her up to her usual tricks.It says a lot that many of us view the latest headlines with suspicion.
If that is the case then she has stepped over the line from malice into evil.And the clown she lives with has willingly accompanied her too.
I am just waiting for some gleeful, hate filled post from her.I also note that this is just perfect timing for the BH, and possibly KH trying to push forward on getting his children back.
I am going to wait it out on this one.But I truly find it difficult to believe.I could believe that she could drive someone to the brink, and I could believe that that someone could do something stupid.
I am praying that this is just her ( does that make sense?), otherwise things look very bleak.
This might explain the radio silence from her.Thats the usual form isn’t it, lob a grenade then swiftly decamp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Gosh I am threads behind and not likely to catch up but had to jump to here after seeing the article. I remember an episode of my crazy life and Kieran has some type of gun and was shooting rats and other “pests” on the land of MM. So I’m assuming he had some kind of licence if he was on tv. I can’t find a clip but remember it well as I think she had chicken coops and the chickens were getting killed so he was out regularly shooting pests. I remember thinking, no wonder you have rats, place was a bleeping tip.
---
I can’t find a clip but it is season 1, episode 3 and it says about the episode;

“Still reeling from Katie’s revelation, Kieran visits his mate and does a spot of rat-hunting on the farm.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Woke up and read that article about KH ,when I say I ran here before coffee it's more of a stumble, wtaf !!!

Reactions: 17
OMG, it says child neglect on the Daily Looking Glass

I’m going to wait until Kieran gets charged. He has been arrested on allegations so many times, I’m sure the police offer him a cup of tea at the police station. I sincerely hope this is not true on both ALLEGED counts.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.
When you say there’s lots more to come out on Kieran, do you know this as fact or just speculating?

Reactions: 31
So my assumption is that with a few days to the BH and in a rare moment of lucidity the skank realises the tit is going to hit the fan and this could be the start of legal proceedings against her that could lead to a custodial sentence.

It's quite coincidental that B&J's legal guardian is then arrested on suspicion of something serious so that she can then use this to avoid a potential prison sentence akin to Boris Becker's as only she can look after the wee bairns.

Hopefully this will , if false, lead to charges of wasting police time and harassment. But the trouble for K is that it takes time and stories like this come in with a bang and go out with a whimper (no pun intended) and her flying monkeys will remember this to be a true story in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is all part of the parent alienation from her isn't it? I'm not going to read the articles because to me, she's the one behind it.
Kieran has posted this tonight on his IG too so he clearly isn't still in police custody.

EECDE29A-8A81-4152-8134-CC8F691BDDA3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does he live on a farm NO
Is he a farmer NO
Does he have a job that requires a gun NO

under NO circumstances should he or anybody else in his position have a gun NO reason at all
At the end of the day none of us know what has happened so imo its best to wait and see what has happened without throwing accusations about

i hope it is all total rubbish
Same here..I hate guns of anykind and hope for the sake of the kids the police sort it out soon. Hopefully there will be some news today about it. Luckily Princess and Junior have a nice homelife and for most of the time Harvey is well looked after at the place he stays. But the other 2 little ones I just really feel for them. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I had a jokey Holly Willoughby ‘3 sleeps until BH’ post lined up for tomorrow, but dunno if I feel like posting it anymore as tonight has sucked the laughs out of me with this Skank and her evil games. That joke isn’t funny anymore as The Smiths sing. Where does this story go next, if she’s behind it, and it’s all proved to be nonsense and malicious lies from her, she has to be finished doesn’t she, can everyone just finally cancel her into oblivion 🙏🏾
Don’t be disheartened, @SmillieKylie. This, too, shall pass. We are all taken aback by these new revelations and allegations and will just to have to ride it out as usual. I know it’s hard but, by not following through, it’s almost like you are handing her her victory. Hopefully, the truth will be revealed soon! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just because we all hate the Skank doesn't automatically give Kieran some kind of Saintly persona. They are some pretty serious allegations. And I really don't understand this whole just giving thing. If he's had those kids taken from him and their mother has been deemed a fitter parent than him, he really mustn't be all that great 🥴
Here we go again. He hasn’t had the children taken from him. KP has refused to hand them back. There is a big difference. He still has 50:50 custody as confirmed by his manager.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Morning Krusties, Seen the stories, I haven’t a clue what’s going on, But for the life of me I cannot see how anyone can get arrested for child neglect ? Unless children are in danger and the police turn up with ss and remove them, scratching my head about this one ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.