Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't be happy till he's either 6ft under or lost his kids and his relationship with Michelle completely in the gutter. I honestly think she is spiralling and is hell-bent on making sure he is as miserable as she is.

I detest the thing with every part of me 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
She won't be happy till he's either 6ft under or lost his kids and his relationship with Michelle completely in the gutter. I honestly think she is spiralling and is hell-bent on making sure he is as miserable as she is.

I detest the thing with every part of me 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I bet Peter Andre is thanking his lucky stars right now, I think he must be shocked at this news.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow this is actually really scary. I genuinely feel like she is trying to drive this man 6 feet under
Katona did the same to her husband George. Stopped him seeing his only child DJ and told terrible lies about him. Both him & her used drugs & she tipped him over the edge & he overdosed & died. She still tells disgusting lies about him. That poor little girl & Georges family. KFP & KK, 2 peas in a pod. Lie, cheat, owe money (bankrupts) & crucify their exes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Yes. Just in time for her to say she can’t go to prison for not paying creditors as the other parent, KH, has been arrested for child neglect. Perfect timing, I’m not buying any of this. If this IS her doing, she needs to be charged and punished.
How spooky this happens after he posted about narcissistic twats earlier in the day, daring to stick up for himself from her crap.
their was a thread on here not so long ago about shooting her or something,the mods changed it, bet the old bag got the idea from there

Reactions: 14
Funny also isn't it how this has come out now, just days before the bankruptcy hearing.

Reactions: 41
Funny also isn't it how this has come out now, just days before the bankruptcy hearing.
Also funny that both times Kieran has been arrested Skanky has been "on holiday".

Reactions: 48
Gee have to say I feel exhausted watching on now, anyone else feel the same ?

It’s a never-ending loop with her, of accusations flying around, fighting, grifting, scamming, lying, and breaking the law without consequence, there’s never ever a conclusion, constantly hating on people in her life, it just goes on and on and on. I’m having fears the BH is now gonna go same way, suddenly feeling something weird will no doubt happen there and we will all be non-plussed again, Kylie is loosing the faith tonight.

How do any of them involved in this live this way, it‘s a horrific life, it must be so draining, guess with her she revels in it, like a fetish with her. I just have my little life of mainly fun-times going on, the odd hiccup, but nothing major, none of this constant drama, I really don’t know how people live this kind of life without spontaneously combusting, and don’t get why you’d want it, I’m exhausted watching-on. I have no fame, I do have enough money, but I’m not rich, have to say my life though is a billion times richer in substance than hers, madness to want her life, but she seems to love it doesn‘t she. Fast concluding she’s a bloody psychopath, I’ve never gone that far with her, but you’d have to be wouldn’t you, to live the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Katona did the same to her husband George. Stopped him seeing his only child DJ and told terrible lies about him. Both him & her used drugs & she tipped him over the edge & he overdosed & died. She still tells disgusting lies about him. That poor little girl & Georges family. KFP & KK, 2 peas in a pod. Lie, cheat, owe money (bankrupts) & crucify their exes.
Did KK lie about George being a domestic abuser? Didn't know this

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think we all know what's going on here, Skanky wants to screw Kieran, not just keeping his
children away from him but to destroy his relationship with MH who she hates. Skanky doesn't
like the fact Kieran has moved on and got a wonderful relationship.

Skanky is behind it all but her sister and sink boy could also be involved in this.
Didn’t SB post some Narc stuff on his IG stories the other day, and we thought it might have been directed at her and they were probably rowing, but oh no, now it looks like he was laying down some groundwork, throwing stuff out there at KH, reckon he’s deffo involved in this stunt they are pulling here, up to his eyeballs in it, orders from madam.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Didn’t SB post some Narc stuff on his IG stories the other day, and we thought it might have been directed at her and they were probably rowing, but oh no, now it looks like he was laying down some groundwork, throwing stuff out there at KH, reckon he’s deffo involved in this stunt they are pulling here, up to his eyeballs in it, orders from madam.
And when the relationship finally ends, he will be her next victim, I wonder if he realizes he is in danger?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Keiron was arrested? Firearm, intent to harm? ARE THEY bleeping KIDDING. IS THIS TRUE? It means bye bye kids.
I am so glad I didn’t donate to that go fund me. Price is going to orgasm reading that news.
Calm down Sophie. The police will do their job instead of believing your sister's tall tale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is she panicking over the BH and throwing everything out to try and help? Mental health, children's dad unable to care for them, Harvey needs her etc. Whatever she never gives any thought to how things affected all her offspring only how they can benefit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How can he not see that this is what's coming for him when she finds a new toy boy. It's sickening that someone would A help her ruin a man's life and B let her ruin her children's happy lives they had with their father.
Honestly I might have a shred of respect for him if he said
'Look kate just leave the kids with kieron liv3 a happy loved life and we'll carry on our drug fuelled, hate filled, staged pictured, empty sad lives together'
Why is he so complicit its sick.i bet his parents so badly regret the day he met that vile creature !

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If something went well for Kieran in court recently, I can see her trying to sabotage his funds by all these new accusations, especially the child neglect one, it will probably make things more complex for him....so more legal fees.
---

I'm into my bankruptcy wine now which I was saving for Wednesday :confused:
You'll have to restock. A lot. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The situation with George was very different... I 100% know for a fact that he was in community drug treatment services ... The guy had serious MH and drug problems ... He was violent, Katona was not making things up about him

• Sad
Reactions: 32
A little more info than the Sun gave.
I wonder if CW’s ‘smoke and mirrors’ IG post yesterday was anything to do with this story.

Reactions: 19
How can he not see that this is what's coming for him when she finds a new toy boy. It's sickening that someone would A help her ruin a man's life and B let her ruin her children's happy lives they had with their father.
Honestly I might have a shred of respect for him if he said
'Look kate just leave the kids with kieron liv3 a happy loved life and we'll carry on our drug fuelled, hate filled, staged pictured, empty sad lives together'
Why is he so complicit its sick.i bet his parents so badly regret the day he met that vile creature !
I honestly think Sink-Boy is sociopathic, only thing he cares about is himself, the minuscule level of fame he has with her (he wants more but will settle for this) the fast cars, the holidays, and craves big money (something he doesn’t have) He’s even distanced himself from his patents by all accounts, they are reportedly not happy with him, but on he goes doing as he pleases, ignoring their pleas. He cares not for her kids, his body language around them shows this, come to the conclusion he’ll just do anything she says to keep his shallow ‘fame’ lifestyle rolling.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.