Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank you and congratulations to @Glittergirlie for the winnning thread title!

Skanky is a bleep, she’s also on holiday with J, B, H, He’s carer and Plank Boy. Her engagement ring is back on and being shown off. However, as was cleverly noted on the last thread (can’t remember by whom) this is Schroedinger’s relationship so ... There may or may not have been a spliff under her sun lounger, it could have been a straw wrapper I’m going with spliff as Thai grass is a well known local “delicacy”.

Also Skanky released some photos of her going to do her community service, we have no idea when she fitted that in as she’s been on holiday most of this year.

She is still a weapons grade bleep and grifter! Some awesome photos from the last thread! I’m wondering if @Stan Butler is asleep following his “lunch”!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If someone had told me at the beginning of the last thread that Stan would be posting a picture of his chopping board and some greaseproof paper, and it would raise a laugh, I wouldn't have believed it.

I love the tangents this thread takes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Remember KP went on Turkey before and let Harvey dance on the bar in a nightclub, great parenting right there, will they be going clubbing together again?

I've been to Turkey and really liked the country. I didn't spend too much time in the resorts but did the other tourist stuff like Pamukalle and Ephesus, amazing. I want to visit Cappadocia sometime.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What’s going on with the BH hearing, it’s today isn’t it?? I’m on hols in South America and time difference is doing my head in!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So that’s why she’s on again with SB he will have some money now his house has sold. She will get through that in no time for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like KP is on a sun bed topping up her tan, drinking wine
Wonder who is looking after kids

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What’s going on with the BH hearing, it’s today isn’t it?? I’m on hols in South America and time difference is doing my head in!
It's the 12th I think and she doesn't need to attend, hence her running away to Turkey.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well you can't recap if there's nothing to recap. So a few pictures of the happy couple now their engaged again. 😁
chrome_screenshot_1680702370670.png
chrome_screenshot_1680646903411.png
chrome_screenshot_1680187784091.png
chrome_screenshot_1680037541021.png
chrome_screenshot_1678884356631.png
chrome_screenshot_1679211038399.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
And there is the Met trial decision on the 13-14th, she's bound to be back for that, isn't she???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It’s a shame KP gets away with not attending BH
I would have loved to hear her excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And there is the Met trial decision on the 13-14th, she's bound to be back for that, isn't she???
Oh DC you are funny, you’re thinking about someone else, you know .. someone who actually gives a tit about her family and kids, I’m not sure who you are thinking of but it can’t be our Skanky! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So even though SB has no credible source of income he's supposedly mortgage free on that £460k house mmmm bullshit

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.