Katie Price #264 Mucky Mansion still pongs, meanwhile Kipper looks like Little Britains Ting Tong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right off to work i go, stay safe, be good and enjoy the rest of your evening everyone see you all later at teabreak ❤
Wonder if skank and sink boy are arguing that much their to busy to cook tea just had to cook a chicken curry and a pork, fried egg and round chips for my 2 idiot sons because they wanted something different,,, pair of spoilt cunts they are and dad's an idiot pushover. 🤣View attachment 2086594View attachment 2086595
If I ever ever need a new egg I hope he's as good as the ones Stan churns out ...

If Cole was an egg he would defo be a scrambled one that's gone a bit grey 🍳🥚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Right off to work i go, stay safe, be good and enjoy the rest of your evening everyone see you all later at teabreak ❤
Wonder if skank and sink boy are arguing that much their to busy to cook tea just had to cook a chicken curry and a pork, fried egg and round chips for my 2 idiot sons because they wanted something different,,, pair of spoilt cunts they are and dad's an idiot pushover. 🤣View attachment 2086594View attachment 2086595
Please adopt me Stan, I am fully house trained I promise:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
dwight can not do a lot because he never married Skanky, married men have equal rights over their children with the mother, unmarried men dont when the mother usually has them fulltime. my b i law once left his wife after a row and took their infant son with him ( he never moved out,just went off, to calm down) i messaged her on the quiet, just to let her know they were safe at my house and not to worry,he will be back soon. she only phoned the police and they turned up at my house to check the baby was ok. after they checked him, they left, they told my b i l he had equal rights as his wife and could take the child where he wish, as the child was not at risk. his wife was fumming about it . i was angry with his wife for throwing me under the bus too,as my husband said i should have stayed out of it,i only wanted to put her mind at rest though. the difference is,if kieron took the kids,same as she did,after a welfare check,police would just go, but with dwight not married ever to skanky,if he took Harvey,skanky would charge him with kidnap etc., i dont blame Dwight at all for staying away from her,he knows what shes like,bet her being photographed ,falling out of clubs , pissed when pregnant with Harvey ,was all designed to stick it to Dwight, that she can do as she wishes with her body, even if she was pregnant and he could only stop it ,if he married her. shes a disgrace
---

matching mustaches ?
If he is named on the birth certificate he has equal rights. Being married makes no legal difference. They BOTH have PR.

Reactions: 18
Do you know for sure he's getting that amount per month? Not trying to jump on you, I would just to love to know the context, is it info from the friend etc .
No problem if it would be outing though.
The friend saw skanky withdrawing money From Harvey’s account she even bragged about it,, Harvey is severely disabled so he’d be on full disability EsA& PIP
---
Do you know for sure he's getting that amount per month? Not trying to jump on you, I would just to love to know the context, is it info from the friend etc .
The friend saw skanky withdrawing money From Harvey’s account she even bragged about it,, Harvey is severely disabled so he’d be on full disability EsA& PIP

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If he is named on the birth certificate he has equal rights. Being married makes no legal difference. They BOTH have PR.
That depends when he was born. I have a daughter turning 21 in August, born 2002. Her Dad is on the birth certificate but the law didn't change till 2003 that stated that Dad's had PR if unmarried. DY probably didn't have PR.

Reactions: 13
Pretending to sound shocked at his swearing as usual.
Is there any wonder he's bleeping obese??

She should be ashamed of herself ... This language and behaviour is nothing to be proud of, it's abusive that his own mother taught him to be like this because she thinks it's funny ... A normal parent would be embarrassed, not put it on SM

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
---

It very much depends on the set up of the accommodation. He will be in receipt of benefits relating to his disabilities, however, this won't mount up if he is paying a proportion of his costs.

It's hard to comment on the precise financial setup at college, however, I can have an educated guess.

If he was in his own house with staff, the local authority would pay for all staffing costs, and Harvey would claim housing benefits within universal credit to meet as many costs as he could afford within the benefits received. This might be what happens next if the college has an upper age limit.

Disability payments would be over and about and are not means tested. If he has substantial savings, these would be used (up to I think, £16k) before the benefits claim would kick in. There is still a huge cost to the taxpayer. I somewhat controversially don't mind this. All children, no matter who their parents are, deserve all the support they need.

Then again, it's my day job to argue for their rights so I would say that! I would say having a mother like Kipper is more of a burden than a benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is only based on my own experience of having an adult child who lives with a carer but I'm not sure he would be getting that much. A trust fund would need to be declared and anything over £6k in savings reduces entitlement to both housing costs and UC progressively until entitlement becomes zero (somewhere around 10k I think). He would however, still be entitled to claim PIP.

My son doesn't have any savings so gets the majority of his carer fees/rent paid but still has to make payments towards the 'household contribution' and what's referred to as 'out of scope' living costs from his UC and PIP.

I'm his appointee and manage his money. I have to ensure every incoming and outgoing payment, either directly to him or on his behalf, is traceable. If I were to access his money and spend it as if it were mine it would be considered fraud.

However, it may be that a situation like a private trust fund would be harder to regulate/keep track of than money directly from the government (although I know in some cases withdrawals require two signatures)

*obviously if this person actually knows them and knows he gets this amount then my comment is of no relevance to Harvey's situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That depends when he was born. I have a daughter turning 21 in August, born 2002. Her Dad is on the birth certificate but the law didn't change till 2003 that stated that Dad's had PR if unmarried. DY probably didn't have PR.
I have edited my response as I think the date is somewhat ambiguous and I don't have the full facts.. However, as DY was paying substantial amounts to support Harvey, his solicitors would have almost certainly applied for PR through court.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Strange subject for Batnan to put on her FB.... Who is she trying to warn...? Herself...?!!

View attachment 2086654
I thought it was illegal for speed cameras to not be marked as such? I seem to remember a case getting thrown out of court once before of a guy who got done for speeding and got off because there was no sign saying there were cameras there.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She should be ashamed of herself ... This language and behaviour is nothing to be proud of, it's abusive that his own mother taught him to be like this because she thinks it's funny ... A normal parent would be embarrassed, not put it on SM
Indeed. If he thinks this kind of behaviour is acceptable, is he giving the finger to his classmates, teachers and carers too? She's a terrible mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Didn't she claim in one of her books that she doesn't like Harvey swearing and tried to blame SFP for it, saying she doesn't swear much? Well clearly she's done nothing to stop his behavior over the years, we have seen numerous videos where she just says 'Oh Harv, don't swear' in a very half hearted manner. In my experience he only does this because she has encouraged him to do it on numerous occasions and clearly even filmed him doing it. Mother if the year right there.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t get why nobody isn’t looking into Harvey’s Trust Fund. If KFP has spent his money, then that’s theft. Dwight must be able to find out what’s happened to money he invested. Who pays for this lazy carer to look after Harvey & her flights, accommodation etc?
I've been asking this for years, shame duck all is being done with this issue.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Pretending to sound shocked at his swearing as usual.
Is there any wonder he's bleeping obese??

You know what I also take from this video, the harsh sound of Sink-Boy’s voice, every time I hear him he sounds menacing, he really does have a threatening tone, honestly makes me recoil and shudder hearing him speak. Everything about this bloke screams nasty to me, he’s a proper wrong’un, that voice is the voice of a man who’ll give you a slap no problem, he’s just yuck, a threatening yuck.

Must be really horrible to hear his aggressive voice when they row, it’s seriously worrying what those little ones are witnessing, his nasty menacing style and her screeching back at him. So tragic Skank has been able to take them from KH like this, still troubles me greatly. I try not to think about it too much anymore, nothing we can do watching on, just find it very upsetting it is still being allowed, I don’t think they are back with KH sadly.

Know the wheels of the courts run slowly, so just have to hope someday soon her access is restricted again, but after so long in her presence 24/7 I have real fears she’s damaged them and it will take an awful lot of fixing now. Plus there’s always the possibility she’s poisoned them so much and they are loving being feral, not attending school, they don’t wish to go back, it’s just all very sad, such a wonderful mother eh😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyway, I've got all boring again, work talk and all.

I want to know why she is so quiet.

Why are there no pictures for us to laugh at admire?

Are they on, or are they off?

Are J&B there?

Have they both had their teef done and Harvey's carer is looking after the kids while they carefully keep up with their post-procedure instructions from the dentist?

When is the cute baking video being uploaded?

Do they sell carrot cake in Turkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think Dwight ever mentioned a trust fund, just that he was paying AFP to look after him.
Talking of which.

Oh and this from 2018

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Anyway, I've got all boring again, work talk and all.

I want to know why she is so quiet.

Why are there no pictures for us to laugh at admire?

Are they on, or are they off?

Are J&B there?

Have they both had their teef done and Harvey's carer is looking after the kids while they carefully keep up with their post-procedure instructions from the dentist?

When is the cute baking video being uploaded?

Do they sell carrot cake in Turkey?
Tell you what’s annoyed me, my Bingo Card has been a total failure, nothing‘s happened on this trip, radio silence other than their cryptic tit and narc posts, absolute damp squib, reckon it has to be surgery related, she’s in hiding in recovery, Though wonder if it’s all gone a bit Pete Tong, her luck with no serious consequences to all these medical procedures will run out one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.